arsha os ... A PROPOSAL!!!!( arsha week os)

Posted: 11 years ago
so here i come with my os guys...as its my turn to update on 16th...i m literally waiting 4r this day...this is one of my precious works...infact its the most precious to me...the main reasons are 2...1) coz ofcourse its of arsha...& 2) ye mera aur shaffy ka pehla combined work...paagalon ki tarah raat ki 12 ko msg karke story form kiya tha...really that was crzy...

so this was our dream...the way we wanted to be ...yes u read the title already and should have got till now...yes this is the way we wanted their proposal to be...

so ab aur no bakwasi ...seedha dive karte hai story mai...

she was tossing on her bed blushing hard...her cheeks were somewat paining coz of that mush blushing...but as tym passed she blushed more...this day was very precious to her...

oops not today... i mean yesterday...oye aaj nahi kal bataya tha na theek se likho...kk so sab confused ho ki mujhe kya hogaya???/ *sigh* mujhe pyaar hogaya...do u  believe bas ek pal mei pyaar hogaya...i mean pehle se pyaar karti thi ya nahi pata nahi par uss second mei mujhe pyaar hogaya...yahi pooch rahe ho na ki uss secon kya hua??? arey itna blush kar rahi hun...already mere cheeks pain kar rahe hai and now mai sab kuch bataun????/ its not possible kk... itna sun na hai toh ye jo likh rahi hai usi se poochlo and now plzz room se jao ...i want to enjoy the moment alone...sorry and bye...

hmm toh shall i strt the story... so hop my wonder car and i will take u to the wondr world and we can see what happened...hmm...anyone missing???? no ???? toh get set ready and go!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

wonder world

finally she is back...after the three months of training...she rejoined d3 

...again unka MEGIC  chalna shuru hua...gosh how much their fans waited for them...their fans kept petitions to bring them back...should day this was one one the reason she returned back...her fans love...again entered the character kriya in d3 that  too with a bang... as per the story there were fights and every thing was sad ...only sad scenes for kriyaansh but what shocked everyone was the sudden rise in trp's...directors and creatives wondered ki itne buri track ki itni achi response...every day fans used to get to only  see the crying faces of their favorite couple...but they loved it...coz atleast they have their couple back and happy that one day they would see all happies scenes...so they waited ...daily cried along with them...d3 had already completed 300 episodes...that day they were partying...

all were enjoying to their peak...

the 12 members were near the bar ...

sn: amar chalna...dekho  300 epis khatam hue chalo na ...

al: haan amar chalo na chalte hai let us dance...

amar: mujhe nahi karna...i just hate her ...huh!!!!! 

he sat there on the chair with  the orange juice in his hand and taking small sips ...and full angry on her...

vrinda: amar aajayegi ...chalo na chalte hai...

shan: haar dude chalona...

amar: guys tum log jao...im irritated...arey itne tym ke baad party kar rahe hai ...madam ko maine  1hr late aane ki tym bhi diya...5:00 ko party hai...par mujhe pata tha she would be late ...isiliye maine 6:00 tak aane ka tym bhi diya...par hadh hai 7 baj gaye...mera mood nahi guys tum log jao...

archie: arey aise kaise...u have to come...tum dance na karo ye kaise chalega???

...: kunwar dance nahi karega??? who the hell said it...

all looked back...there she stood with her grin ...and slightly annoyed as they said kunwar wouldn't dance...

kunwar: ohh...toh yaad tha???? ki aaj kuch hai.??? glad...waise maine hi kaha ki mai dance nahi karunga...

she was s usual CONFUSED ...she looked at rest ...all saw her with an expression of."ab tumhara kya hoga???? bechari...mar gayi"

she raised her eyebrows at sneha who looked at her watch...shaks followed the gaze...she saw the tym...its 7:15 ...gosh ab toh mai gayi...

shakti: arey kunwar sorry yaar ...sorry na...ab mujhse kya gussa.???

she went to him for a hug but he crossed his arms gave her a stern look...

she thought this was not gonna be easy...

shakti: hm...umm...kaise dikh rahi hun...

she asked excitedly looking at her dress...she lifted her head  and saw him...

he looked at her top to bottom once and looked away...hey bhagwan itna gussa...😲

shakti: guys tum log jao mai aur kunwar aate hai thodi der mai...

kunwar: mujhe nahi aana...

he stood and went...all said ok to her as she ran behind him signalling them to go to dance floor...

she followed him everywhere he went...suddenly he stopped ...she bumped into his back...he turned around...

kunwar: mere peeche mat aana...

shakti: mai jaha chahe waha aaungi tumhe kya????

kunwar: tum nahi aasakti...

shakti : mai aaungi...

kunwar: nahi...

shakti : kyun????

kunwar: kyun ki mai washroom jaa raha hun and mens washroom mei women not allowed...

shakti looked straight...they were ri8 in front of the mens washroom...she looked down embrassed and went back...as she saw him he gave a smirk and went in...

as  he came out he found her stil standing there...he just walked past her...she caught his wrist...

"really sorry kunwar...itne dinon ke baad d3 ke party mei aarahi hun so thoda jyaada consious thi ...sorry ...ab baat kar bhi do "she said really sad...

he looked at her and felt bad ...soon he took her in his arms...both hugged tight and sighed in relief...after sometym she pulled back...and dragged him dance floor...the gang grinned wide...

macci: maine kaha na dekho ...2 mins more to go ...

arsha: wat???😕

splash: arey kuch nahi macci ne kaha 15 min ke andar u too would be back on the dance floor together ...

arsha smiled...

amar g: kabhi 15 mins se jyaada gussa rehsakte hai ye donon..??/

sneha: i wonder aisa kya karti hai shaks ki kunwar ki mood bas 10 min mei wapas aajayegi...

vinti: aur hum 2 ghante bhi try kare toh bhi no use...

arsha laughed and strtd dancing soon they forget everyone and dancing together telling something each others ears and laughing...

vrinda: ye donon aise hume ignore kyun kar rahe hai?????

the gand burst out...arsha heard it and came to them asked...

kunwar: arey kya hua aise kyun has rahe ho???

shakti: aur vrinda tumhari face pe baara kyun baje hai...

sneha:( in btw laugh) woh...vrinda ne poccha..ki ...ki tum donon humse gussa ho kya???

shakti: hum kyun gussa honge????😕

kunwar: haan????😕 

archie: woh bichari ko pata nahi na ki tum log hamesha apni duniya mei rehte ho...

shan: bechari ne samaj liya ki tum log ignore kar rahe ho...

shakti: arey aisa kuch nahi ...hum toh bas baat kar rahe the...

macci: ooo!!!!!!!! bas baat??/ humse bhi do kar sakte hai...leave it and accept ...tum donon hamesha apni duniya mei rehte ho...

kunwar: aisa kuch nahi hai chalo ab hum baat bhi nahi karenge ...what say shaks???

shaks: kk...

all giggled ...bechare vrinda confused...

sneha ...: in vrinds ear...confuse mat ho ...woh kya hai na ye log hamesha kehte hai ki ham ab baat bahi karenge and in 5 mins back to normal...wait and watch...

vrinda nodded and saw them...

first few mins they were dancing seriously ..sneha whispered to vrinda to see the tym...2 mins passed ...vrinda looked at sneha and then at arsha...just then shaks was dng a hip hop move ...she didnt get it...she pulled kunwar to her by arm looking at her foot...

kunwar: kya hai bey aisa kyun kheecha ...

shakti : arey dekhona yeh step mujhe nahi aaraha ...

kunwar: kounsi???

shakti did the move  slowly ...but she couldnt do it fast...

kunwar : arey ye...dekh .

he did the step and helped her in dng...

vrinda looked at watch...4 min ...

she looked back...

both were dng the step together and both were again together speaking something in ears and laughing lyk before...

vrindas mouth fell open how sneha told the exact thing...she looked at watch...10 secs left 4r 5 ..she looked with same open outh at sneha ...the gang by now knew wat sneha said and all along wih vrinda burst out...

suddenly kunwar got a call ...he excused 4rm shaks and went to a corner to get the voice clear as shaks joined...

sneha: aagayi???? ab humse bhi dance karo yaar bohut din hue...

shaks: 4r sure...

the girls stood in line ...vrinda along with the boys is watching them...

the dj played some english song...

the girls danced with their girly moves...soon everyone gathered to see them...only the six were dancing...as the song came to end all the girls were dancing crazily with sexy moves...most is shaks...after so many days she was enjoying dis,...she was turning around turningher head and moving her hips when she hit smeone...( no credit for guess) 

she was irritated as he spoiled the feel ...but 4r her surprise he was grinning more than usual...she raised her eyebrows...

he folded his hands and was just grinnning wide...she lost the temper...

shaks: kunwar stop grinning lyk fool...

all looked at them...

k: actually ek baat kehni hai ...im soo happy...

shaks: kya???

kunwar: actually DID season 4 strt hochuki hai ri8???

shaks: toh???

kunwar: toh???

her eyes widened...

shaks: really???? she asked jumping...

kunwar : haan we gotto go...phir se us manch pe...

arsha: yay!!!!!!!!!!!!! and they jumped hugging eachother ...soon found all eyes on them and went calm...

soon the party finished and all went home...

finally the day came ...after 1 week of practise they were sitting on the seats grinning wide sitting beside each other...

they have did their performances ...all were glad that they were back...(old contestants) ...

jai: dada mai kuch kehna chahta hun...

dada": haa kaho...

jai : actually woh kya hai na jab audience ko ye pata chala ki old contestans aarahe hai tab hume bohut saare letters , emails , msgs   what not,...bohut saare aaye hai ...

dada: kis baat ki???

jai : actually ye thoda shocking hai dada...iss week jo bhi aaje hai unme 99% amar aur shakti keliye aaye hai...

all clapped and loked at them ...they smiled at each other awkwardly the famous arsha eyelock( woh jo interviews mai hoti hai...)

dada: kis baat ki bhai...

jai : ye pooch te hue dada ki wo kriyaansh ki nahi arsha ki dance dekhna chahte hai...

dada: arsha???

jai : haa dada inki fans inhe aise hi bulate hai so maine socha mai bhi bulaleta hun  waise sun ne mei toh acha isiliye maine bhi bulaliya...

dada: arsha...hmmm...acha  hai...toh bhai kya aaapki fans ko aapki dance ki ek jhalak milega???

remo: dada ...hume bhi toh DID ki first best dancing jodi ki dance dekhni milegi...

dada: haa toh ab karna hi padega...

shaks: dada abhi???

kunwar : haan dada wahi toh...

dada: jor daar taliya bajayiye amar and shakti keliye...

geeta: dada arsha keliye...

all smiled and clapped as no choice left they went on the floor...shaks found kunwar nervous...he never feel nervous on this stage...then y today that too now???

they stood in middle of the stage and kunwar looked at terence...terence found some uneasiness in kunwar...he smiled and kunwar smiled back...

jai: agar kar hi rahe hai toh kyun na aap wahi kare jo unhone poocha hai...

arsha looked at him with qsned face...

soumya: mai bata ti hun...actually tumhari fans ko aapki wo wala performance ...tujhko jo paya wala ...wo phir se dekhna chahte hai wahi sequence...

arsha looked at each other...they spoke with their eyes whether they should perform on it or not and decided they would...

they nodded and they strtd...shaks first looked at him...he looked different ...his looks are different...they are intense...

( guys imagine the same sequence...same steps...even the eyelocks etc...)

geeta remo and terence were shocked to see this chemistry...yeah these had the best chemistry in their days but now its more than expected...arsha were just lost in each other...they forget where they were...at last kunwar pinned her hair back of her ear...geeta blinked hard...

she looked at remo and terence...

"kya hai ye???? i dnt think they r just dancing??? normally/..." geeta said to them...terence got it by kunwars expressions...infact shakti's too...but now he dnt want his students to feel awkward when they come to senses...so he clapped...all accompined bringing arsha back to world...both stood at some distance and gave smile to the camera...terence came to them...he hugged shakti and then he hugged kunwar...

terence: kya tha wo??? do u really feel for her??? terence whispered hugging...

kunwar: hmmm actually yes sir...i wanna propose her but im afraid..

terence: daro mat its a yes 4r u go ahead...

saying this he pulled back and went to his seat...all spoke abt their chemistry...

geeta: maine toh tum donon ki ye chemistry kabhi nahi dekhi??? rased her eyebrows but terence quickly placed his hand on hers saying to stop...

geeta: theek hai chodo ... waise i had treat to my eyes to watch today...

alll praised them ...

kunwar: sir mai kuch kehna chata hun...

dada: haan kaho...

kunwar: dada jaise aapko pata hai ye manch mereliye sab kuch hai...isi manch ki wajah se aaj mai hun jo mai abhi hun...iss manch ne sabkuch diya hai mujhe...infact meri life ki sabse important cheezein , log..sabkuch isimanch ne diya tha...actually mai aaj meri zindagi ki sabse badi kadam bhi yahi pe lena chahta hun...

kunwar looked at terence...terence just nodded head approving his head...

shaks: kya mai jaan sakti hun ki kya horaha hai???

looking at both ...

kunwar: sure...tum sab kuch jaansakti ho...coz tumse mai kuch chuana nahi chahta hun...\

she was confused...

shaks: kunwar aisi ajeeb tareeke se baat kyun kar rahe ho???

kunwar: wo ...wo shaks...wo actually...as everyone...k..know ...hu...hum dono ek ...ek achi jodi banate hai ri8>???

shaks: haan...casually...

kunwar: toh ...toh kya tum...kya tum meri dance partner se life partner banogi ...he said looking at her bitting his lower lip...

everyone was shocked...geeta grasped hard and closed her open mouth. with her hands...remo was blinking his eyes to see if its true...

terence had a heavenly smile...jai and soumya looked at each other shocked...

shaks jaw dropped ...she stared into his eyes for minutes...silence everywhere...tears made its way through her eyes...she turned back .soumya came to console her...she hugged soumya and cried...

there he was dying...yeah just now her reaction had beaten him to death...he was totally collapsed from inside...he lost his love and his friend too...now how would he live???he gulped hard to control his tears...lifted his hand to place on her shoulder but backed of slowly...he said slowly looking down...

k: sorry shaks...sorry...sorry shakti...

he closed his eyes and took a deep breath and was abt to turn to leave the set  when he felt two featherly hands surround his shoulders...she slid her hands and caught him shoulder hugging tight and crying...kunwar was shocked ...he kept looking at her for sometym  and then at terence...

terence: arey budhu its a yes...respond to the hug now...

but kunwar was in trance...with his left he closed his mouth ...soon he found her grip loosen...she was pulling back but he huggged her tight now digging his head in her hair...

both were silent taking in the moment as the camera men were busy in shooting 4rm diffferent angles...rest of them cheered ...after a long tym they pulled back just to be takin in terence embrace...he hugged both at a tym...he was soo happy 4r his fav students...then he agreed somewhere in his heart he always wanted them to be together...

terence went back...shaks was having a heavely smile on her face...she looked around her and at last to her right to see him...he was not there...wait...he was there ...gosh on his knee...she wondered what else was in store for her,...again the atmosphere became silent...

kunwar: ( took a diamond ring from his pocket...) shakti...i love u ...from the bottom of my heart ...will u marry me????

she was hell shocked...she blushed looking down...

geeta: shakti tell me one thing ...did he propose before???

shaks nodded a no...

geeta: matlab i love u and marriage proposal ek saat ...wo bhi national television pe...sach chichora hai ye...

all smiled...shaks blushed and forwarded her hand...but he didnt slid the ring ...all were confused ...

remo: arey ab pehnao bhi...

kunwar looked at them and then at her...they spoke with their eyes...finally she gave up...

shaks: kk...i love u tooo...she said as he slipped the ring into her finger...they shared a hug and stood apart...

terence: matlab tum dono aakhon mei baatein kar rahe the...

remo: aap log toh bohut jyaada nikle...

shaks blushed ...

geeta: shakti itna blush kar rahi hai dekho...

shaks blushed  more...

geeta: arey arey aaraam se gaal dard honge...god use dekho ...she have gone red...

shaks was not able to take anymore so she dug her face in his chest as her embrassed her tightly blushing tooo...

geeta: OH MY GOD!!!!!!!! 

the day ended as arsha did the first lift of khuda jaane ...this tym with more trust and real love...

she was on her bed lying looking at the ceiling...smiling to herself ...she then whispered "kunwar"

"haan "she got a reply...she was hell shocked ...looked to her ri8 and found him on knees hads on the bed and his palms on his cheeks...he was looking at her intensely...she sprang up...sat and strtd asking ..

"kyun aaye ho...mummy papa kya sochenge all stuff..." he closed her mouth...

uncle aunty koi ghar pe nahi sab ke sab bahar gaye even mukti,...uska shoot hai...actually hamara bhi hai par maine hum donon keliye off leliya"he said grinning as her mouth fell open ...she soon  recovered 

"kunwar what the hell are u dng here"she asked

"aah!!!!!!!! i forgot...tum itna distract karogi toh mai kya karoon wait..."he pulled his lappy 4rm the he brought and opened it and opened some sight...

she was shocked..."kunwar ye kya????"

"woh maine socha card ki design teri choice rakhun isiliye..."he said casually...

"kya????? kunwar kal hi toh humne propose kiya ...aur itni jaldi..."she said quite shocked...

"jaldi hai kyun ki agar hamari shaadi jaldi hogaya toh ..."

"toh???" 

"toh hum jaldi..."he said coming close to her ...she was shocked ...she stared at him with wide eyes breathing hard as he came close...their lips were abt to touch whn he came to senses and got up from the bed...

"mai coffe leke aata hun...tum fresh hojao..."he was abt to leave when she went front of him...

he looked at her with questioning eyes...

"tumhe kabhi back off karne ki zaroorat nahi ...coz i trust u more than myself...and u know it ri8???"she asked with her that sweet smile...

"ri8...and i love u more for that..."he said pulling her close...

"i love u too ..."she slid her hands around his neck as he kissed her passionately...

hope u lyk it...
😳

Res

Unres

Like it????????Seriously NO...

I loved it...!!!! I loved it...!!!!!

Back to my ArshaLand...Im off promise!!!

WoOW!!!! MINDBLOWING!!!!AMAZING!!!!OUTSTANDING!!!!OUT OF D WORLD!!!

IF THIS REALLY HAPPENS...I WILL FAINT ON D SPOT WATCHING D TV.!!!!!

HOW COOL N PLEASANT IT IS...UMAH!!!!

STUPENDO FANTABULOUS UPDATE!!

SPEECHLESS cant say more dan dis.

Edited by snigdha_arsha - 11 years ago
It ws...irt ws simply mesmerizing...
Luvd evry bit f it ...
Wow...jst lyk a fairytale...wish it ws all true...ya cumes 2 b true in future...
Beautifully written...
Hats f 2 u...
Geeta ma says na- stupendo...fantabulously...fantastic...its wrth dat...
happy arsha week...
awesome os...
loved it very much...
the proposal was awesomest...
Speechless OS... Beautifuly written.. Loved the way u explain each n every word.. Amar n shakti finaly become ARSHA... Did munch par Propose hayeee i wish HUM SBKA yeh DREAM jaldi pura ho jaye... FOR dis OS In DADA style kya baat kya baat kya baat, REMO sir style Wowww, geeta maa style stupendo,fantabulously, fantastic, And in Terence sir style chumeshwari OS... Loved IT loved IT alot<3 Deetha and shaffy SUPEB WORK hats off TO u both<3
woooww wooow deeetha wat an update yaar kya baat kya baat kya baat super cool man loved every bit of it awww wat a place to propse her well hope she cums bk 2 d3 after her training finger crossed yaar but loved ur update it was super cute specially the ending very nycc
Awwweeesssmmmeee...
Pls universeji...aise ho jayeee
awesome update... kash agar aisa ho jaata...deetha ur an awesome writer...
I'm speechless
gr8 work shafffy and deetha
this the best proposal of arsha
loved it
gosh me in my arshaland😍
its fabulous aur kya kahun words hi nahi mil rahe describe karne ko
Amazing Update deetha.
Arsha OS was awesome.
Proposal in nmational tv dat would be really gr8.

wonderful

I'm speechless.
Filmy queen tho hai hi ab naya naam  bhjui sochna padega.