Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Review on Football match video - Page 5

Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Pavi.Dravid119

Err where's the video ?? Nishi link pls

u didnt see the segment yet?...here u can find the youtube link in Shrishti's post - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3039333

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

This content was originally posted by: Shahisthi

I know Vivian is a good football player. Didn't expect he was this good. So multi talented.

@ red -  This wording looks very familiar. Have heard the same words from someone else too.

lol i wud b rather shocked if he DIDNT play this good πŸ˜†...he had played at National level in his teennage, he is supposed to excel here πŸ˜†
lol i can guess whom u r referring at πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
This content was originally posted by: mymagic13

@nishi its better to stayy away from media na,, there ll be less bashing,, n i dont understand y these people have invite media for their dates n dinners n to check out their houses n birthday parties,, i hate all those stuff,, i hate it when the guy credits the better half for everything they r today n where did ur parents go in here??
IF is very biased,, i dont believe in rankings anymore,,there is no logic behind rankings here,,

it depends on person to person...some celebrities wanna keep away from media whereas others wanna show everything πŸ˜†...i personally feel Vahbbiz is the one who wanna show her BF to the world πŸ˜†...i mean even her FB statuses r like that πŸ˜†...like i her read one article today where she said that she wanna do Nach Baliye with Vivian πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
though i have no idea abt GC...btw i saw him in JDJ today...he is the only guy who can dance there πŸ˜†
This content was originally posted by: barunroxx7

@Nishi.Singh Thanks and no i didnt come here for Barun's pics πŸ˜†..I already got those from IPKKND forumπŸ˜†..I watch Madhubala from the very beginning and visit this forum  regularly more or less..

This content was originally posted by: barunroxx7

I also dont think its going to be airedπŸ˜•..But someone in IPK forum said that..Hope we get to watch it anyways..

no i meant that i thought u came here to check comments on Barun πŸ˜†...i watch IPK and Madhubala both too though never visited IPK forum
yea hope so lets see!
.Sad.But.True. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Nishi.Singh lol, no I checked the topic to read the review on football match and then saw comments on these actors..Opened the topic for the review πŸ˜†
ChelseaForEver thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Nishi.Singh

u didnt see the segment yet?...here u can find the youtube link in Shrishti's post - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3039333

Nahi i haven't seen it.. Thank u for the link.. πŸ˜ƒ

My net is dead slow actually n i wana break my laptop for tht
This content was originally posted by: Phoenix.Xeelan

When I heard he said "iske bina to mera patta bhi nehi hilta"  🀣🀣 

I was What the πŸ˜³...kuch jada nehi hogaya πŸ˜›  🀣
n she was so happy and happily took the credit of Vivians goal πŸ˜† this woman is never gonna change... no more comments πŸ˜†
but Vivian was brilliant.. 5 goals... awesome πŸ‘
I was surprised to see Barun... i was thot he is still busy in shooting his film but Im so happy... I saw Viv, Barun and KW together πŸ˜ƒ 
Poor KW, he was a complete mess in the mud πŸ˜†
and the reporter πŸ€£πŸ€£ I noticed too she said every1s tv character name and only Vahbbiz ke Vivian.. πŸ˜› her comments were such a tease πŸ˜†

yea i know that line and also reporter asked him to say thankyou and he said that too 🀣...she was so happy to take the credit 🀣
KW is always like a kid, i cant believe he is 26 πŸ˜†...and the way he said - coordination ki problem ho gayi kyonki media ko dekhte hi sab goal maarna chahte hai 🀣🀣
i liked the reporter's tease though πŸ€£
This content was originally posted by: Nishi.Singh

a little? 🀣...she took all the credit 🀣
Karan Wahi was the cutest, his interviews r too good πŸ˜†...btw he was assisting in goals πŸ˜†
Ishan was looking funny with that cap 🀣

Woh toh kehne mein hota hai a little πŸ€£ It's like jeete KKR and cup uthaye SRK πŸ€£
Yup Karan is too cute... bohut captain wala kam kya hai πŸ€£
I sometimes wonder if Ishan is in the industry or not πŸ€£
This content was originally posted by: Shahisthi

I know Vivian is a good football player. Didn't expect he was this good. So multi talented.

@ red -  This wording looks very familiar. Have heard the same words from someone else too.

🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ They are all same πŸ€£