Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

NeeshaSobti

NeeshaSobti

Posted: 16 June 2012 at 6:03am | IP Logged
Having a SOBTI in your name doesn't makes you SOBTIAN...

*Biatch* It is not a label but a PROMISE...

I respect all the true SOBTIANS but I know some Anti-Sobtians and this Post is for them..

SPREAD THESE WORDS ...Big smile

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

buzz123shamzXfathimaa98laanaasarun_rocksAromaHussainSharaa-akki-archie_79Cyberpsychoooachu_arshimelihoneycoronapsycheVeena..FreshDaisyMariaArHiholicpieryrose-wintergreen-riti4u

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "For Anti-Sobtians.." in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

FreshDaisy

IF-Sizzlerz

FreshDaisy

Posted: 16 June 2012 at 6:09am | IP Logged
Well I am a Sobtian..But I want to say how can someone be an Anti-Sobtian ,,Anti-Sobtians prove that its kalyugLOL..I mean Barun is 1000 times better both as person and as an actor than their favourites then I guess they are just jealousLOL..Just saw SBS and this man's nature is just so admirable..He really different from everyone else on the industry(acting wise and also as a person) and that is why he stands out from all Star..I loved how he praised the kid .There are so many things which shows what a gem Barun is as a person..Others are good but he truly is class apart both onscreen and offscreen..

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

buzz123kausar1219nainac01barunbirthdaylaanaapasbarunSharaa-akki-Zaya_arshizoharocksDivyaS.-Samskruthi-sidhu285debby_11musicfan5Katelyn-Sanjana-MariaArHiholic-Crystal-Clear-pieryrosevaatuhaara-wintergreen-riti4u.FlawlessSarun.

NeeshaSobti

NeeshaSobti

Posted: 16 June 2012 at 6:15am | IP Logged
Wink
Originally posted by barunroxx7

Well I am a Sobtian..But I want to say how can someone be an Anti-Sobtian ,,Anti-Sobtians prove that its kalyugLOL..I mean Barun is 1000 times better both as person and as an actor than their favourites then I guess they are just jealousLOL..Just saw SBS and this man's nature is just so admirable..He really different from everyone else on the industry(acting wise and also as a person) and that is why he stands out from all Star..I loved how he praised the kid .There are so many things which shows what a gem Barun is as a person..Others are good but he truly is class apart both onscreen and offscreen..

...Hhahahaha I do respect you :P But there are some wanabee's ;) ..I also cant understand how some one can be ANTI-SOBTIAN but there are and I have noticed :-D Hi5 i saw it too and i couldn't stop drooling and adoring his personality..Yeah the way he appreciated that guys was soo sweet..I love him too whether it is onscreen or offscreen all i care is about SOBTI..
*NO OFFENCE* to other fan community but he looked the BEST and he is a sweetheart to join such a noble cause Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

buzz123pasbarunKatelynriti4u

DivyaS.

IF-Rockerz

DivyaS.

Posted: 16 June 2012 at 6:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by barunroxx7

Well I am a Sobtian..But I want to say how can someone be an Anti-Sobtian ,,Anti-Sobtians prove that its kalyugLOL..

Kalyug indeed! LOL
I am a Sobtian too.. as well as a 'SaRun'ian and an ArShian!!! :)

FreshDaisy.x-bumblebee-x.MariaArHiholicriti4u

FreshDaisy

IF-Sizzlerz

FreshDaisy

Posted: 16 June 2012 at 6:19am | IP Logged
^^^
Yeah I liked the fact that he took some time out for charity.We all know how busy he is.All I can say he makes me a proud fan Big smile

pasbarunsidhu285.x-bumblebee-x.MariaArHiholic

..mrinalini..

IF-Rockerz

..mrinalini..

Posted: 16 June 2012 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Even if you hate Barun,NO ONE can deny the fact that he is a nice and down-to-earth human being.Personally I'm a fan of BARUN's portrayal of ASR more than the man himself.But I truly respect the human being that Barun is.And it was very nice of him to say that "anyone can play ASR"Because he was terribly wrong there...No one can play ASR as good as Barun does.He has amazing acting skills and I wish him every success in life!Smile

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

pasbarunlaanaa-Sukh-sidhu285Katelyn.x-bumblebee-x.MariaArHiholicFreshDaisyriti4u

riti4u

IF-Stunnerz

riti4u

Posted: 16 June 2012 at 6:27am | IP Logged
I love this man...thats all..Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FreshDaisy.x-bumblebee-x.

FreshDaisy

IF-Sizzlerz

FreshDaisy

Posted: 16 June 2012 at 6:30am | IP Logged
I still cant understand how can someone hate Barun ?LOL
As someone said noone can deny that Barun is awesome both onscreen (as an actor) and offscreen (as a person)..They are really missing out the pleasure to watch someone great then !!LOL

melihoneyKatelynsidhu285riti4u

Post Reply New Post

Go to top