Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

run away with BARUN

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

bloodyeyes

bloodyeyes

Posted: 16 June 2012 at 5:45am | IP Logged
Big smilejust LIKE ...MANY Other manic fans... of IPKKND?

i try  to watch..all the repeats...and the original...with my full dedication...to increase the  TRPs..AND ALSO bcoz seeing a epi just once doesn;t work out well for me.. ...maybe bcoz i have a appitite promblem... something ...good like this ..just once in the whole 24 hrs isn't enough...

my  phone , my laptop ...my diary...everything is filled with...ARNAV =KUSHI...and sanya =barun...

postive effect: i feel fullfiled and found my self all day in ARHI world...which is magical... 
                              day-night, on bed -off bed, in school -off school...everywhere i can only think about                                 them...

negative impact:  well this has a very...big...-ve impact too on my life...

i m so much lost in the show...that yesterday... i bured the whole BHINDHI KI SABJI...

and then in the morning,,,,i was thinking..about ..ARSHI'S HONEYMOON  [ i am hopefull ..that we will get to see it soon..}...and...just bcoz... of them... i ...forget to watch out the milk on the stove...which was boling...hot ...like the atmosphere of arshi 's love making... i  thought it was just hotness of their chemistry that i was feeling in my hand... BUT it turns..out that the hot...and hot... ness ..was in reality ..has take over my hand...Cry.and the moment i realised this... instead of screaming...my mom-or sis...or bros name...Dead...

i yelled ...''ARNAV BACHO...'' HEE...LOL.. [ obivisouly...i was aonnecting my self to kushi..in my day dream']

my mum's words...while treating my hand...                  ''SARA din aur kuch...kam -dham karna nahi... bas sara din...uss...ke khayalo...mein rahti... hai... , koi kam toh hoss ...mein kar liya kar...

...baghe gi na uske ...sath...''... till this line i was crying hard...and after this... i giggled a bit...inside my heart and outside too...

said too myself...'' MAMI...APKE MUH MEIN GHEE SAGAR'' [ i really wish this Shockedcould be true...
Embarrassed

me ... running away with him...would be fun...isn't  it

so. who  else wants ...to run...away with...the hOTEE ...ARNAV .Embarrassed...like me...SIGN IN HERE...Embarrassed

Edited by bloodyeyes - 16 June 2012 at 6:03am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

arhi77mala2412dhivyanumunu578SumukiZarahatkearshiipkkndluvShirley.--Yashi--ArshisarunrocksARS24

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "run away with BARUN" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sumuki

Sumuki

Posted: 16 June 2012 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Please join me along na...I will seriously be willing to run with him...na elope with him sounds better!!!!! I am in for the game!!

bloodyeyes

bloodyeyes

Posted: 16 June 2012 at 6:18am | IP Logged
Big smile
Originally posted by Sumuki

Please join me along na...I will seriously be willing to run with him...na elope with him sounds better!!!!! I am in for the game!!

surely sisEmbarrassed i am sure this man can... handle a lot...and a lot of women...at a time...Embarrassed

i just hope ...PASHMEEN doesn't mind... he...ha...LOL

WELL , get ready... pack ur bags..., Big smile   ... WELL SUGAR FREE JALEBI'S too...for himEmbarrassed.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Adorable.SARUN

asrasrasrasr

asrasrasrasr

Posted: 16 June 2012 at 9:27am | IP Logged
as u say he can handle a lot the join me 2 Blushing

Sumuki

Sumuki

Posted: 16 June 2012 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bloodyeyes

Big smile
Originally posted by Sumuki

surely sisEmbarrassed i am sure this man can... handle a lot...and a lot of women...at a time...Embarrassed

i just hope ...PASHMEEN doesn't mind... he...ha...LOL

WELL , get ready... pack ur bags..., Big smile   ... WELL SUGAR FREE JALEBI'S too...for himEmbarrassed.

I am always ready for him...I will come with mango juice also...he would love it...and haaa ...mango cake also..how can we forget that...I want to that expression live hain na!!!

--Yashi--

IF-Rockerz

--Yashi--

Posted: 16 June 2012 at 10:32am | IP Logged
OMG..u r crazy...LOLLOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top