Kasauti Zindagi Ki

Send a letter to ekta or the writer

Ronit thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

hey guyz i have send a letter to ekta about not treplacing ronit. I think the best way is that we all unite and write a message to ekta u guyz please send me some messages which you want to be delievered to ekta or the writer of kzk. Hurry up guyz post ur messages here i will collect all of them and then post them to ekta and please anu fans if u can write even a single word that will be enough please guyz help us please

I will also request the other forum members to write some sentence about not replacing Ronit so that we can send it to ekta

my letter which i send to ekta was like this

sender:[email protected]

To:- Ekat ji

Date:- 29-04-05

Dearest Ekta ji    

I have heard that your going to replace Ronit Bose Roy from your show kasautii zindagi kay BUT WHY???? What's his mistake just this that he is working in another serial "sarkaar" so what thousands of your actors are working in 2-3 dramas why don't u take them out are they special or you don't like Ronit? Ekta ji I challenge you that if you replace Ronit then this show kasautii zindagi kay will not work and eventually you have to end it. Before this happens I advise you to don't replace Ronit. Still if I am not clear then please visit this site www.india-forums.com then go to kasautii zindagi kay topic you'll come to know that there's so much demand of Ronit in kasautii.many people on this site are really hurt with your decision . For god's sake ekat ji please. I bet you Ekta 99% of the viewers watch this show because of Ronit. 0.5 watch it for anurag while the rest 0.5 watch it for the new generation. I guarantee you ekat if you replace him this show will never work . My work was to tell you understanding is your piece of work. Just think on whatever I have said. Let me tell you one more thing if you lose Ronit then you will never find an actor like him who perfectly suits the role of bajaj. The rest I leave to you……. Ekta ji please reply me if you can if you have time I am really depressed by your decision I will be waiting for your reply!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

livingforelvis thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
i m so sad tht i cant type anything now...i cant thnk of anything now
Manasi_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Replacing Ronit will be the biggests mistake Ekta will commit in her entire life...I'll stop watching all her shows if she does that
livingforelvis thumbnail
same here mansi i agree... in the topic Mr. Bajajs Mark of protest... som one has written tht they r gonna kill bajaj or put him in coma.....

how many times in his life does a person go into coma.... he has been in coma once... i wish he is not killed.... and if he is replaced..... wat wil i do.... my life wil be over....

if he is replaced b4 my S.S.C results...  i m gonna die..  so somone check my results online...and post em here [even if they r bad]😆 ... i wil post my seat no. b4 dying😭
mishamirza2 thumbnail

To : Miss Ekta

This is mishamirza from Pakistan a regular watcher of nowadays most happening serial "KASUTII ZINDAGII KAY".

The thing that makes me sit and watch this serial is offcourse RISHAB BAJAJ!!!.For the past two years Ronit Roy has been playing BAJAJ'S character and believe me he has given live to this character,cant even think in my wildest dream that Bajaj's character is played by someone else.......
Without ronit playing bajaj, kzk will fall like a house of playcards.He is the major TRP raiser in your serial kasauti.We wont endure anyone else playing this chacracter of rishab , which is meant for ronit only.
I implore on the behalf of all ronit roy fans not to replace him and let him continue this role 4 ever!

ronit_dream thumbnail

I like Manasi's idea !

If she dares of replace Ronit , let's stop watching kzk and all other Ekta soaps. Except kyunki ofcourse, as Ronit is there.

But all other shows- BANNED from our TV sets. Waise bhi Ekta ke show mein hota kya hain dekhne ke liye....sweetoo ke liye hi to dekhte hain 😉

livingforelvis thumbnail
u r rite arti..... but u know wat i thk tat all this is a natak by ekta 2 raise TRPs ... So tat ppl watch the show 2 kno weather Ronit is in or out
Ronit thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Thanks Misha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and all you ronit fans are out there yaar please get up we got to do something hurry up guyz before we lose everything we got no time please post ur messages i have made an id [email protected] from where i will be sneding your messages all with your names to ekta so please hurry up before she replaces bajaj
Ronit thumbnail
and yes plaese also include that she should not kill bajaj at any cost come on guyz help me
mishamirza2 thumbnail

u are welcome ronit, n hey i have one more id... if u want then i can send u more feedbacks thru tht one....
do let me know!