Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

Sweet_Ashum

Goldie

Sweet_Ashum

Posted: 16 June 2012 at 2:30am | IP Logged
He sighed n turned away from his sister who was blabbering all about love n what not. A fashion show was coming up n he had to make sure there was no stone left  unturned to make it flawless.

Ofcourse his sister helped him with it. She had amazing sense of fashion but was a bit slow in matters which were concerned with being ruthless. She just couldnt be rude to anyone.

"Enough. Stop it." He said in a low voice. He loved his sister dearly n didnt want to hurt her.

"Kyun? Aisa kya keh diya humne? Sahi to keh rahe hain. Pyaar mein insaan andha ho jaata hai. Aapne kahaniyan nahi padhi kya?Romeo-juliet Laila-majnu, Shirin-Frahad,...Heer-Ranjha.." [why what have I said? I'm telling the truth. Love makes a person blind. Havent you read the stories? Romeo-juliet, laila-majnu, shirin-farhad...heer-ranjha..]

She instantly became quiet n looked at her brother who too had stopped typing. Both looked at each other n smiled.

"Heer-Ranjha" They said in unison.

"Kya??? Heer-Ranjhe ke baare mein kya baatein ho rahi hain?" Their mother turned to look at them. [What? what are you talking about Heer-Ranjha?]

"Wo..Hey DM...Amma...hum...nahi ye bhai hi bol rahe the..." [Wo ...Hey DM...amma...not me..brother was talking about it..]

"What the...Maine kya kaha? Amma ye Asmi hi keh rahi thi.." [What did I say? Amma Asmi was talking about it]

"Nahi amma...bhai ne aapke aur dad ke wo Heer-Ranjhe ki play waala video dekha na tabse aapke gun gaaye ja rahe hain." [No amma. Bhai saw the vid of the Heer-Ranjha play of dad n you n since then he's been going gaga over you both]

"Asmi, stop. Mainne kuch nahi kaha tum tabse mjhe pyaar ke baare mein bhashan diye jaa rahi ho." [I didnt say anything.It was you whose giving me love lessons]

"Meri beti pyaar ke bhashan de rahi hai?" Their father look at them amused. [My daughter is giving love lessons?]

"Dadddyyy!" Asmara or Asmi as her brother called her launched herself at her dad n hugged him fiercely.

"Hey princess!" Arnav reciproated the hug.

"Amma I'm feeling left out." Ashar said.

"Mera raja beta!" Saying so Khushi hugged him.

"Hunh! Jealous maa-beta" Arnav commented while Asmara giggled.

It was a daily routine at the Raizada household. Arnav would return from his office to have Asmara launching at him for a ug. He looked forward to this. While Ashar who was 2 yrs older to Asmara would hug Khushi seeing them.

Ashar who was studying would always help his dad while Asmara helped her mom mostly in her dabba business. Arnav absolutely loved the food cooked by his daughter. Khushi would laugh silently at his state when even after having come from a party he would find Asmara waiting for him with his food n he would eat it, despite having eaten already. He never even once complained.

Ashar who was studying made sure all of his mother's demands were met. He even gladly wore all the colourful shirts he bought for him, no matter even if his taste matched with that of his dad's in sartorial choices. He bought her jalebis n paani puri, the duty which was earlier assigned to Arnav before Ashar started doing it. Arnav knew how he felt about the colourful shirts but just for his mom Ashar would wear them.

It was Arnav n Khushi's personal heaven on earth. Their kids who had inherited traits from them would balance them out perfectly. The min Arnav n Khushi would stop fighting Ashar n Asmara would start. Fighting over whose fault it was. As usual Asmara would side with her daddy while Ashar would side with his mom.

They would never say "It was dad's or amma's fault." Instead they would say "Daddy or amma was right. You are wrong."

It was a like a team. Arnav n Asmara on one side n Khushi n Ashar on the other.

"Hum jealous-phelous nahi hain. Sirf aap baap-beti hi ek dusre ko gale laga sakte hain kya? Iss duniya mein sabko haq hai. Koi kisi ko bhi gale laga sakta hai." Khushi retorted. [We arent jealous or anything. Only you father-daughter can hug each other? Every one can in this world.]

"Amma! Aapko pata hai kal Asmi ne college mein ek ladke ko thappad mara." [Mom do you know Asmi slapped a guy yesterday]

"Achcha? Hamari chugli? Aur aapne jo wo Sarah ko sake saamne gale lagaya uska kya?" [N what about you hugging Sarah in the public?]

Ashar instantly turned away hearing Sarah's name.

"Ah haan? Naughty naughty babua?" Asmara giggled.

"Stop imitating NK chachu." Ashar said.

"Lavanya aunty ko batau kya?"  [Should I tell Lavanya aunty?] Lavanya was Sarah's mom.

"Main tumhare fight ke baare mein dad ko batao kya?" [Should I tell dad about your fight?]

"Fight? Kaunsi fight? n tumne kise thappad mara tha princess?" Arnav asked. [Fight? What fight? n whom did u slap princess?]

"wo daddyy...Hamare clg mein na ek ladka hai. Usne kaha ki wo humein pasand karta hai..humein gussa aaya to humne khinchke usse thappad maara.Phir usse gussa aaya to wo hum par haath uthane waala tha tab humne wahan pade dande se uski khoob dhulayi ki. Aapne humein sikhay tha na ki agar koi ladka badtameezi kare to kya kaise karna chahiye. Bas humne waise hi kiya." Asmara finished smiling cheekily.  [Daddy..Ther's a guy in my clg. He said that he likes me. I got angry n slapped him. Then he got angry n was about to hit me when I bashed him up with a stick lying there. You had taught me about what n how to do when a guy misbehaves with you. I just did the same thing.]

Arnav too smiled. But Khushi could see the storm in his eyes. N the way he had stiffened at the mention of someone even dring to raise his hand on Asmara.She knew he himself would do something. Nobody got away after even thinking about hurting the Raizada family. Esp the soul of the house.

"Ashar tum kya kar rahe the?" Arnav asked. [Ashar what were you doing?]

"Dad I blacklisted him out of the country."

"Thats it?"

"Nahi daddy! Bhai ne to baadme uski aur dhulayi ki. Unhone bhai ki aankhon par patti bhi bandh di thi. Par fir bhi bhai lade unse. N dhobi pachad kar diya!" [No daddy! Bhai too beat the crap out of him. even though they had blindfolded him he fought with him n won]

That was the bond Ashar n Asmara shared. No matter how much they fought with each other, they would eventually support the other. Khushi clutched Arnav's arm after listening to her. Some bad memories had come rushing back. Arnav squezed her arm n reassured her n pointed through his eyes towards Ashar n Asmara who knew not a lot about it.

"Ashar tumhe kahin chot to nahi lagi? Aur Asmara tumhe?" [Ashar did they hurt u anywhere? N u Asmara?]

"Chot? Aur humein? Asmara Singh Raizada ko? Lag hi nahi sakti amma!"  [Hurt? Me? Impossible!]

Ashar shook his head. Just after her fight sequence he had bandaged her arm which was scrapped very bad. But she had made good use of her cosmetic knowledge n hid them. When that was insufficient according to him she showed him the bangles.

Ofcourse. When would they come handy? They hid it perfectly well too.

But Arnav had been in the fashion industry for long. He had obviously seen the mark n knowing his daughter to be a carbon copy of her mom, She wouldnt utter a single word of her discomfort to anyone.

Khushi knew her son. When he looked away during Asmara saying that she wasnt hurt, she knew there was more to the story. N no matter how much she tried to ask him, he was his father's son. He would lie through his teeth but wouldnt say anything so as to make sure nobody was hurt. If need be he would take all the blame on himself.

"Waise coming back to the point. Tum apne bhai ko kaunse pyaar ke tips de rahi thi princess?" [Coming back to the point.What love tips were you giving ur brother princess?]

"Daddy! Aapne bhai ka behaviour Sarah ke paas notice kiya hai? Kaise road side Romeo ban jaate hain jab tak Sarah apna sophistication nahi dikhati. Phir ekdum se ASR jr ban jaate hain." [Daddy have you noticed bhai's behaviour around Sarah? He becomes a road side Romeo until Sarah shows sophistication. N immediately he becomes ASR jr.]

"Achha hai na. Mera raja beta laad governor har jagah nahi banta." [Then its good. Atleast my son doesnt behave as a laad governor everywhere]

Arnav cocked his eyebrow towards Khushi. Khushi gave him a sachcharine smile.

"Hey DM! Hum Ashar ke liye jalebiyaan bana rahe the. Hum dekhkar aate hain." [I was making jalebis for Ashar! I'll check them]

"Main princess ke liye paani puri lekar aaya tha. Hari prakash se kahta hun. Wo lakar de dega."  [I had gotten paani puri ofr my princess. I'll ask Hari prakash to get it for you.]

Ashar n Asmara smiled. Their parents still seemed like they were newly wed couple. Khushi would still blush whenever Arnav looked at her n Arnav wouldnt leave a chance to go near Khushi.

"Asmi when will you grow up?"

"The day you leave your teens is the day I will officially become an adult."

Saying so the brother0-sister hugged each other n continued their daily routine.

Yeah. Though 2 years apart, their bday fell on the same day. 14th July. It was just round the corner.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I know not what u must have been expecting. But this is how I want the Raizada family to be yrs down the lane...hope you liked it.

My writing corner

Take care,
Love,
Ashum

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

Edited by Sweet_Ashum - 01 July 2012 at 12:03pm

The following 73 member(s) liked the above post:

Sonamcute15Aakanksha.S6130lovebadhanananya17Vkesmiffy56Vampsmanisrandom94DevilwaysJosuprachahat128Khuarvos112801inluvwivARHIfan09maloserjhaveriPrincess_MansitmowlaAtyayanyabellarshifan91-tanya96-awawwtitanichomelesstokyoLovely_Bajwa_seabeautyshagun-rocksTouchOfArHidimple288paayaaljessjazzBarunz4everApples94-Devanshi-gom3090devsumCharmz_58Mahi1219ongongongIPKKNDkaur92nazibah-FarwiiDobaara-achu_arshiRainbow_petalsMaddy1270varsha2KDAisha1996chandana.stia.o--Yashi--snoopy84daisydee425subiscspakpearldebby_11Sandy_BS-Risha_ipkknd-velanginiSmileyStarswetha10KaSh-Maneet-Fan-Xpress-aartipartyyRiima_AzraaArshi.Sugi.IPKtash10-AviatoR-dumaschavvi16

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OS: The Raizada Heaven" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tash10

IF-Stunnerz

tash10

Posted: 16 June 2012 at 2:31am | IP Logged

Yay me first!!!Dancing

Superb OS, Ashum!!! Actually, while reading the OS, I could visualise Arnav and Khushi with their children years later!!! Perfect family with love and chote chote cute fights!!! I loved how you chose to make Khushi side with their son and Arnav with their daughter!!! Sho cute!!!Embarrassed Mini Xerox copies of their parents Asher and Asmara are!!!

And I loved how you even included NK and Lavanya in the picture!!! LOL at naughty naughty babuaROFL That is such an epic dialogue from NK!!!

Edited by tash10 - 16 June 2012 at 2:43am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sweet_AshumpakpearlRiima_Azraa

Sweet_Ashum

Goldie

Sweet_Ashum

Posted: 16 June 2012 at 2:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tash10

R

A reserve? I'm gladBig smileLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tash10

-AviatoR-

IF-Stunnerz

-AviatoR-

Posted: 16 June 2012 at 2:42am | IP Logged
cute one ashuEmbarrassed
thanks for the PM

love ya
Prinzy

Sweet_Ashum

Sweet_Ashum

Goldie

Sweet_Ashum

Posted: 16 June 2012 at 2:46am | IP Logged

Yay me first!!!Dancing

Superb OS, Ashum!!! Actually, while reading the OS, I could visualise Arnav and Khushi with their children years later!!! Perfect family with love and chote chote cute fights!!! I loved how you chose to make Khushi side with their son and Arnav with their daughter!!! Sho cute!!!Embarrassed Mini Xerox copies of their parents Asher and Asmara are!!!

And I loved how you even included NK and Lavanya in the picture!!! LOL at naughty naughty babuaROFL That is such an epic dialogue from NK!!!

Yayyy! You first! I was so happy seeing your reserveBig smile
N thank you so much! n Ashar n Asmara are mini xerox copies of their parentsLOL
N I find NK's almost every dialogue to be an epicLOL

tash10

tash10

IF-Stunnerz

tash10

Posted: 16 June 2012 at 2:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sweet_Ashum

R

Actually I remember having read your OS on Khushi's birthday, the one where Arnav thinks Nk will propose to her. I just loved that, so I was sure this one would meet my expectations, so I immediately wanted to have the first placeLOL  And it did!!!Clap

Sweet_Ashum

Sweet_Ashum

Goldie

Sweet_Ashum

Posted: 16 June 2012 at 2:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prinnia

cute one ashuEmbarrassed        Thank you PrinzuEmbarrassed
thanks for the PM                                 Mention not

love ya       Me too love ya
Prinzy           Ashu

-AviatoR-

Sweet_Ashum

Goldie

Sweet_Ashum

Posted: 16 June 2012 at 2:49am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Sweet_Ashum

R

Actually I remember having read your OS on Khushi's birthday, the one where Arnav thinks Nk will propose to her. I just loved that, so I was sure this one would meet my expectations, so I immediately wanted to have the first placeLOL  And it did!!!Clap

It met ur expectations? I'm the happiest person!Big smile

tash10

Post Reply New Post

Go to top