Happy B’day....................Manjot!!! - Page 4

Posted: 17 years ago

Hi Manjot,

Wish you a very very Happy Birthday.

Hope you have a fantastic day and a wonderful year ahead!

Here is a small gift for you….hope you enjoy reading it!

Gemini! About Your Sign...

Gemini, the sign of the Twins, is dual-natured, elusive, complex and contradictory. On the one hand it produces the virtue of versatility, and on the other the vices of two-facedness and flightiness.

To them life is a game which must always be full of fresh moves and continuous entertainment, free of labor and routine.

Most Gemini have a keen, intuitive, sometimes brilliant intelligence and they love cerebral challenges. But their concentration, though intense for a while, does not last. Their mental agility and energy give them a voracious appetite for knowledge from youth onward, though they dislike the labor of learning. They easily grasp almost everything requiring intelligence and mental dexterity, and are often able to marry manual skills to their qualities of mind. Their intellect is strongly analytical and sometimes gives them so great an ability to see both sides of a question that they vacillate and find it hard to make decisions.

Geminians can be successful in many walks of life. They are often skilled manipulators of language, in speech and writing, and may be: debaters, diplomats (though in politics they are more interested in theory than practice), orators, preachers (brilliant rather than profound), teachers, authors, poets, journalists, or lawyers.

A Very Happy Birthday Monjot!!!!!!!!!!

May all your wishes come true !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Birthday................ 😛
Ur the Hot Topic in the Global Announcements 😆

Mannu, Wish you a Very Happy Birthday!!! Sorry, i could not come online and wish you on your Birthday.... I am sho shorry for that, dear.....

I hope you had a Fabulous Birthday.... Did you get my Wishes? Where is my share of cake? Sambhalke rakhe ho naaaaa😉

happy birthday mangoo darling!!!

hope all ur wishes and dreams come true! keep smiling and have a great day and year!

i want my cake!!! send it to me ok?

love
snehaa
happy bday manjot, may all ur wishes cum true 🤗
happy birthday manjot 😊
may god bless u and shower all the happpiness u need!!
have a rocking b'day 😊 😃
😃Many many happy returns of the day, may all ur dreams come true.
🤗Many many happy returns of the day, Pajji!🤗
Happy Birthday Manjot..

May god bless you with all happiness and success.

Have a wonderful B'day!

Anitha