Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

MMT Sat- Sapno ki duniya mein Mohan !!? (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 131

_Bidzie_

IF-Stunnerz

_Bidzie_

Posted: 15 June 2012 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
@Udhay- Will try to find :)

@Subha- I still don't think that this track will be stretched to the mandap.

@Kul- Villain hone ka ya love triangle hone ka koi chance nahi.. Agar Rashmi itni selfish hoke vamp nahi bani, toh yeh banda bhi nahi hoga. Dekha nahi kitna shareef hai. :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Silentsoul

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MMT Sat- Sapno ki duniya mein Mohan !!? (Page 7)" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sunna_Deewani

IF-Stunnerz

Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 15 June 2012 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuls11

Subha shoe symbolism does indicate shaadi ka shoes... BIdzI dont have problem with it...its should be light funny moments thats all I want I dont want anymore serious heavy track...I cant handle those

Same here! 

But yeh confusion kuch zyaada nahi kich gaaya. He was in hospital for so many days, then returned, next episode he is all set to go to office but still the confusion is there and it only increased day by day with Nanhi almost confirming it. Guru thought FIL spoke with Indu on thisShocked. They think Indu is OK now because of nearly loosing mohan (like guru thinks). 

_Bidzie_

IF-Stunnerz

_Bidzie_

Posted: 15 June 2012 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
Pata nahi yeh MUs kitne time tak rahega. Dekhte hai! For now, lets just enjoy the present episodes. I don't wanna get worried for the future! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sunna_Deewani

Silentsoul

IF-Sizzlerz

Silentsoul

Posted: 15 June 2012 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sunna_Deewani

Originally posted by kuls11

Subha shoe symbolism does indicate shaadi ka shoes... BIdzI dont have problem with it...its should be light funny moments thats all I want I dont want anymore serious heavy track...I cant handle those

Same here! 

But yeh confusion kuch zyaada nahi kich gaaya. He was in hospital for so many days, then returned, next episode he is all set to go to office but still the confusion is there and it only increased day by day with Nanhi almost confirming it. Guru thought FIL spoke with Indu on thisShocked. They think Indu is OK now because of nearly loosing mohan (like guru thinks). 

I dint see all episode Subha..I skipped it...I...but the new montage of all shows depict the track ahead and new montage is promising...It shows light track...I think after inital hiccups it will go like mere yaari ki shaadi hai...or mujhse shaadi karogi...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_Bidzie_Sunna_Deewani

munazzahussain

munazzahussain

Posted: 15 June 2012 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
absolutely right,I am agree wth u guys, Dr returning shoes means whn he knows about love btw mohan n Mega, wo dono k drmiyan nahi aye ga, ku k os ka introduction he aysy howa hy..

Sunna_Deewani

IF-Stunnerz

Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 15 June 2012 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Some say ME for NBT will be on next weekend. Then maybe mohan's dream bubble will burst on ME. 

NBT ME's episodes have always been something different. Even Amar's house ME episode too was not typical truth revelation or high voltage episode. Wonder with change of CVs what kind of ME we will haveConfused

_Bidzie_

IF-Stunnerz

_Bidzie_

Posted: 15 June 2012 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
ME will probably be someday in the last week of this month, nahin?

Sunna_Deewani

IF-Stunnerz

Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 15 June 2012 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Bidzie-

ME will probably be someday in the last week of this month, nahin?

I think someone said tentative schedule will be 23rd june. 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.