Anu+ Vineet and Mona+Jatin

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

megustajalebi

Goldie

megustajalebi

Posted: 15 June 2012 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
How is this for a possible track?

Mona and Jatin fall for each and get married. The kids live with them too and everyone is happy. 

Anushka and Vineet fall for each other too after Anushka dumps Pradeep and realizes she's doesn't need this chauvinistic idiot. 

Pradeep was concerned about earning money and reputation. So he can live by himself in a giant mansion. He'll have money but no love and family.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MamtaBboomerprattsSam_KaShian

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Anu+ Vineet and Mona+Jatin" in Kya Huaa Tera Vaada forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pratts

pratts

Posted: 16 June 2012 at 1:58am | IP Logged
I wouldnt really mind that.  It just that for all the manipulation and mean things Anushka did to get pradeep, I want her to suffer with him and because of him.  She wanted him, let him have her and I want both of them to be unhappy together.  What they both did cannot and should not be so easily forgotten or forgiven.  Let them reap what they have sowed.

Beej boya neem ka toh aam kahan se hoye!!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.