Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Hope-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: FIZK6

Hope ... sirf date change karay, title nee?  πŸ˜†

Well written, all i will say is opposites attract and Megha might realise she does not want a replica of herself in personality.

Btw ...  i must say you loyally love your boys 
πŸ˜‰  πŸ˜†

FiziπŸ€—

I used to do series threads like this eons ago on another show for fun.

When I started feeling low at the beginning of the week and decided I did not want to quit the show just yet  I decided to start something similar her.  Paisa Vasool (πŸ‘πŸΌ) day by day.

next week the title will read Paisa Ussal (πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ)  because Monu's gigantic buble is going to go phatπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
following megha's advice to the T.  pyaar shiddat se kar rahi hunπŸ˜†
Silentsoul thumbnail
I wait for your Pasia vassol segment...let me read it...and come back
Have you heard of Bakre ko Halal se phele khilana pilana...πŸ˜†Its sadly that session going in for MONU...its  not nay one fault its...just web of MUs..poor Mohan this 24 inch smile is gone change into...24 gallon of tears...😭
My chicken is ready.to be HALAL>...poor guy dreams dreams everywhere its his dreamns will bring only tears...Kiski Fault FIL ki insurnace policy...ki..
😑.SHE - the  policy should be sued for being reasons of MY monu tortures...POOR guy all problems in life are brought by all his knowns shes...like rahmi...mummy πŸ˜†
..Sympehtize with MONU.⭐️..
AADHA ishq aadha hai aadha ho JAyega fits so well for him..⭐️.usko ho gaya ...USKI partner ko hota hee nahi ...Ya ho gaya to uska heart brain se disconnected haiπŸ˜‰...wired problem. ya total circuit problem πŸ˜†..Usko brain tak abhi tak signal nahi paaocha...AUR HUM VIWERS ne MONU kee TARAH Kya kya sapne saja liye...😭

Renu showed her pics she declined all..πŸ˜‰.SACHI daal main kuch kala hai...YA...Now that make me thinking IS she buying time to plan out another plan ...agasint pagal kiddo majnu...taki he doesnt jump in gang fight.againπŸ˜†..⭐️ she has...no intention to get married..πŸ˜†.
...Kyunki DIL hai ki manta nahiπŸ˜‰
.deemag kitna kitna kahe yeh nahi sahi..πŸ˜†..
...Fir bhi Dil hai ki manta nahi ..
Let her play  DOODLE with her grooms.πŸ˜†...Ultimatly...it will come to
DIL yeh mera SHOR kare...
Idhar nahi udhar nahi tere AUR chale...
One day will come where all her walls will not able to save her from going to Mohan without single hesitation...

SYMBOLISM PIES.  ..It was bada behuda type symbolism...πŸ˜•or SHOE exchange program.πŸ˜†..ITNA direct symbolism...seriously unhe audience ki IQ pe shak hai jo porra answer de diya..πŸ˜†.I will step in your shoe , no my mistake but will return what is yours, I am GOOD MAN...So he will step in Monu's groom shoes but when Letter bhanda pootega...Megha ko ahssas hoge Mr good man return Megha to whom she belongs...So we know

The shoe always was RAJDHANI EXPRESS (fastest train in India)
πŸ˜›changed to ROCKET for amar case...Now attained the spped of BULLET...WHY is it so...its fast fast kyoon chalate ho BHAI...MAY be to create BIG BIG dher saare HOLES in WHOLE...NBT...πŸ₯±..

Edited by kuls11 - 11 years ago
FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: --Hope--

FiziπŸ€—

I used to do series threads like this eons ago on another show for fun.

When I started feeling low at the beginning of the week and decided I did not want to quit the show just yet  I decided to start something similar her.  Paisa Vasool (πŸ‘πŸΌ) day by day.

next week the title will read Paisa Ussal (πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ)  because Monu's gigantic buble is going to go phatπŸ˜†
following megha's advice to the T.  pyaar shiddat se kar rahi hunπŸ˜†

Well its good you did na then.
Your posts have always cheered me up  πŸ€— πŸ˜ƒ Was missing all this after Maryada.
What does shiddat mean?

--Hope-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: kuls11

I wait for your Pasia vassol segment...let me read it...and come back

KulsπŸ€—πŸ˜ƒ

Hi
--Hope-- thumbnail

Your posts have always cheered me up  πŸ€— πŸ˜ƒ Was missing all this after Maryada.
What does shiddat mean?

shiddat means love with sincere devotion

I can tell you the formula worked for meπŸ˜‰

baby I missed you so much too but you know I am scrambling for time sometimes with work and play and all the action replay on Monu scenesπŸ˜‰

you remember we used to do the same from adi scenesπŸ˜†πŸ˜†  shamelessly

dont you love uncomplicated men and get mad at the complicated women who cause these lovign harmless souls griefπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
--Hope-- thumbnail

What does shiddat mean?

fizi you HAVE TO HAVE TO HAVE TO watch the show from first epi

the story and Mohan's character and his relationships with key characters is so beautifully woven

kunal is so powerful and nuanced at the same time you will laugh with him, cry with him, blush with him, face palm with him and on and on

this character was created with love

just like Adi's wasπŸ˜†
baby68 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Hi Hope,😊

I really thought today was the best episode of the week. 😊The Paisa wasool moments for me were:

1) To see Monu in his elements is the foremost reason.πŸ‘ You could tell by the way he started off in Mandir right to the balcony. The hospital scene was nice with Rabta song adding to the moment. The flashbacks were fab.πŸ˜‰

2) Mohan-Nanhi scenes- were adorable and the way he hugged her was ⭐️ moment. You could tell the dad-duaughter relationship.πŸ‘

3) Indu-Papaji- Where did the sun rise from today? Indu looked so different and sounded so different today.πŸ‘

4) Megha- Today it was obvious that she was missing him, looking out at the balcony, missing him in the office and of course taking forever to reach the gate to go home. πŸ˜‰Thanks to the creatives for showing that she is actually missing him. πŸ˜‰The Jeene ka sahara dialogue was such a bummer but I liked her reactions today.

5) The new guy doesn't seem to be a threat. I am sure Monu can handle him.πŸ‘

6) The precap- Monu stating the obvious so full marks on this one.πŸ‘

Edited by baby68 - 11 years ago
FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

fizi you HAVE TO HAVE TO HAVE TO watch the show from first epi

the story and Mohan's character and his relationships with key characters is so beautifully woven

kunal is so powerful and nuanced at the same time you will laugh with him, cry with him, blush with him, face palm with him and on and on

this character was created with love

just like Adi's wasπŸ˜†

Hope ...  at the moment i cant watch any show with the devotion i watched Maryada.
You make Mohan sound just like Aditya  πŸ˜† 
But Adi had his faults too and i'm sure Mohan is the same.

What you said about women giving grief to the men, well dear most of the time they deserve it. Even if they are harmless. They do things which make the women behave that way. πŸ˜†
They have to understand women by reading their minds  πŸ˜‰  you know what i mean na. πŸ˜†

Silentsoul thumbnail

Oh well  Wah Wah Good epi

I was smiling cheek to cheek in Cliche HeavenπŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ.    If they threw any more Symbolism Pies in my face I would have to take an antidote for sugar overdose.  But my Monu is smiling and on some cloud far up in some stratosphere and I can even deal with the Cliched Pitch, the Stoic Newcomer and Supersonic Epi just to see him smile and be a contented catπŸ˜ƒ.

Monu Khush toh Hum KhushπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Today's epis Paisa Vasool moments were mostly Chicken Soup for the Soul MomentsπŸ€—

Monu PraysπŸ€—

What a faltu dude. Actually sho sweet.  He prayers in conversational mode.  That is always the most heartfelt communication to Him.  Good going beta. The annual occurrence was heartfelt.

Monu and Doc DoLittleπŸ˜†

Ok.   Cliche to a fault.  Obviously, we are not going to get past the Cliched image of NRIs in this track right?  Purelle, Coffee, Face Wipe...  all that was missing was the request for Aquafina not tap water.   They even gave him the Stuffed Shirt Ivy League Academic Look with the golf sweater and the collared shirt and chinos. The only thing missing was the spectacles.  

The dude is so perfect he is starched from head to foot.   I wanted to ruffle his hair just so for fun.   Monu was amused by this specimen but so not impressed.  Best of Luck to Megha. I could not live with Doc DoLittle for 5 mins!!!

Monu was in full form with his Monugiri and thank god for that.   Even poking fun at his own shakal to loosen up Stuffy Shirt.   The actor should be commended for making the character so classically uninteresting. Kudos to Khalid.

Monu and NanhiπŸ€—

Precious ...and with that I shall stop and Lord, if nothing else, at least do not let these two split.

Renu and Prospective Grooms

Renu fed up.  Megha rejected all?  Akhir use chaiye kya?

Lafange ki tasvir dekhi hai Renu Rani?  Same to Same.  Sirf nam badal ke lekhe ana. 

Megha ' The Lady that Protested too Much   - CONTINUED SECTIONπŸ˜†

Have you heard of Bakre ko Halal se phele khilana pilana...πŸ˜†  Its sadly that session going in for MONU...its  not nay one fault its...just web of MUs..poor Mohan this 24 inch smile is gone change into...24 gallon of tears...😭
My chicken is ready.to be HALAL>...poor guy dreams dreams everywhere its his dreamns will bring only tears...Kiski Fault FIL ki insurnace policy...ki..
😑...SHE - the  policy should be sued for being reasons of MY monu tortures...POOR guy all problems in life are brought by all his knowns shes...like rahmi...mummy πŸ˜†
..Sympehtize with MONU.⭐️..
AADHA ishq aadha hai aadha ho JAyega fits so well for him..⭐️...usko ho gaya ...USKI partner ko hota hee nahi... ...Ya ho gaya to uska heart brain se disconnected haiπŸ˜‰...wired problem. ya total circuit problem πŸ˜†..Usko brain tak abhi tak signal nahi paaocha...AUR HUM VIWERS ne MONU kee TARAH Kya kya sapne saja liye...😭

Renu showed her pics she declined all..πŸ˜‰.SACHI daal main kuch kala hai...YA...Now that make me thinking IS she buying time to plan out another plan ...agasint pagal kiddo majnu...taki he doesnt jump in gang fight.againπŸ˜†..⭐️ she has...no intention to get married..πŸ˜†.

...Kyunki DIL hai ki manta nahiπŸ˜‰
.deemag kitna kitna kahe yeh nahi sahi..πŸ˜†..
...Fir bhi besharam Dil hai ki manta nahi ..πŸ˜†

Let her play  DOODLE with her grooms.πŸ˜†...Ultimatly...it will come to
DIL yeh mera SHOR kare...
Idhar nahi udhar nahi tere AUR chale...
One day will come where all her walls will not able to save her from going to Mohan without single hesitation...

SYMBOLISM PIES.  ..It was bada behuda type symbolism...πŸ˜•or SHOE exchange program.πŸ˜†..ITNA direct symbolism...seriously unhe audience ki IQ pe shak hai jo porra answer de diya..πŸ˜†.I will step in your shoe , no my mistake but will return what is yours, I am GOOD MAN...So he will step in Monu's groom shoes but when Letter bhanda pootega...Megha ko ahssas hoge Mr good man return Megha to whom she belongs...So we know no worries...πŸ˜†

The show always was RAJDHANI EXPRESS (fastest train in India)
πŸ˜›changed to ROCKET for amar case...Now attained the speed of BULLET...WHY is it so...its fast fast kyoon chalate ho BHAI...MAY be to create BIG BIG dher saare HOLES in WHOLE...NBT...πŸ₯±..
Edited by kuls11 - 11 years ago
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
It was overall a good sort of episode - best of this week for sure as mohan was back in form. 

Poor mohan is spinning so many dreams - ab toh so many days bhi and moreover nanhi confirmed it and got him too hopeful. When this confusion clears, he will be so disheartened. 

Megha is missing mohan? Rejects grooms just by the photos? - Does this mean she loves mohanπŸ˜ƒ? or megha misses her best and only friend at this juncture of her lifeπŸ˜•? I say this because later the CVs may give her some really lame lines that will make me ask the same question again. So I won't make any assumptions or build expectations on her. 

Mohan - Nanhi scene was good. Nanhi playing direct cupid should be avoided/ 

Reg the symbolism i'm disappointed at this direct in ur face kind of symbolism. They could have gone for something more subtle. Like i said in MMT, the new CVs are trying to copy old CVs and not succeeding that much. But still the episode was much than other episodes in this week.