Fan Fictions

Arshi FF- A timeless love story (Thread 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 28

Page 1
Page   of 28
Page 2 Page 28

boreddamsel

IF-Rockerz

boreddamsel

Posted: 15 June 2012 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
Yay! I can't believe my FF has a second thread now!!!!! Thank you all for reading!!!

copyboreddamsel. No part of my work may be reproduced or shared without my permission.

Arnav and Khushi - A timeless love story continues!!

Banner

Link to thread 1 (Parts 1-42): (http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2919832)

Index for thread 2

Edited by boreddamsel - 19 August 2012 at 9:32am

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

simron...gurukhushchocolover98fan09samspriyanka09cupcakezoroniArShiipkkndankhappybrararhi101AbiLuvsArshipepples_joyFleur_de_Lischandana.sJerryTheMousesoharaKeerthuKiarshiAkorshidrunkiiebabeflowers4upup03Fazila~asrcraze

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arshi FF- A timeless love story (Thread 2)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

boreddamsel

IF-Rockerz

boreddamsel

Posted: 15 June 2012 at 3:55pm | IP Logged

Part 43: Arnav's new girlfriend

Arnav walked into his bedroom and slowly closed the door. He tiptoed towards the bed. He smiled as he saw his wife sleeping, her arm wrapped around their baby. He bent down and kissed Khushi's cheek, then leaned in and kissed his baby's head. He slowly walked towards the wardrobe, opened the door and took out a t-shirt. As he changed, he turned around and looked at his sleeping angels; the two most special people in his life. The bloody meeting had to run so late, he thought, angrily. He was disappointed that he didn't get to spend any time with Khushi today and play with his daughter, Arshi; he had to leave early that morning and now they were already asleep when he got home. He walked towards the poolside, sat down on the recliner and started working on his laptop. Suddenly someone hugged him from behind; Khushi, he said softly and smiled. She put her arms around his neck and pressed her cheek against his and started swaying. "You are home. I missed you, Arnavji. Come to bed!" She said, yawning. He turned his face and kissed her cheek. Then he took her hands and pulled her to his side and wrapped his arms around her. She leaned against him, her eyes closed. He kissed her on her neck and ran his fingers gently by her sides. It tickled her and she giggled. His stubble grazed her neck as he kissed her shoulders and he softly moved his hands around her waist, tickling her more. She squirmed with pleasure and softly whispered, "Arnavji, stop. What are you doing?" He took her face in his hands and kissed her on her lips. As he pulled away, she opened her eyes and looked into his. He smacked his lips and smiled; "I missed that. Your lips taste so good, sweetheart. I missed you so much today, Khushi". He put his arms around her and pulled her close. "You smell so good and you look so beautiful, sweetheart". She put her hands on his chest and pushed him away. "I taste good?", she asked, looking annoyed. "I smell good?" Arnav looked confused. "You must be joking. Your darling daughter spit on me five times and threw up on me twice today and I didn't even get a chance to change my clothes. I look beautiful? I haven't had a moment of rest all day till I put her to sleep an hour back. Why are you lying, Arnavji?" Her eyes had teared up. Arnav smiled and rested his arms on her shoulders and kissed her forehead. "I hardly noticed that. I love you, Khushi." He put his arms around her and hugged her tight. "I am sorry that I have been so busy with work, that I haven't had a chance to help you with Arshi. But I will take a break tomorrow and then work from home the next few days to help out at home. That way I can spend more time with you and take good care of you.. Khushi?" He heard snoring and he looked down and realized that Khushi had slept off in his arms. He smiled, carried her in his arms and placed her on the bed. He took his baby in his arms and placed her in the crib. He walked back to the bed, got under the blanket and pulled his sleeping wife into his arms and closed his eyes.

Arnav woke up suddenly hearing loud crying. He jumped up and ran to the crib. His daughter was crying loudly. He looked around, Khushi was not in the room. He scooped the baby up in his arms and rocked her. She looked at Arnav and brought her finger up to touch his nose. Once it touched his nose, a smile appeared on her face. Khushi and Nani had come running to the bedroom, hearing the cries and they stopped at the door, watching Arnav with the baby. Arnav took her to the photo of Salman Khan and started doing some dance moves, with his baby in his arms. Little Arshi started giggling and lifting her arms. Khushi and Nani were shocked, their eyes and mouths opened wide, seeing Arnav dancing. Nani smiled, touched Khushi's shoulder and walked away. Khushi slowly walked towards Arnav, still shocked. As she approached, Arnav turned to her and smiled. Khushi looked at Arnav and then at the giggling baby. Khushi gave the baby food bottle to Arnav and  stood on her toes to kiss his forehead. She then bent down and tried to take the baby from his arms, but he shook his head. "No Khushi, I took the day off, so that you can take rest". Khushi smiled, "Arnavji, you don't have to". He smiled, "But I want to. Also I want to spend some time with you today. Nani is no longer sick, so I guess she can take care of Arshi for some time, while you and I.. " Khushi blushed, realizing what he meant, punched his biceps and hugged him.

Khushi was relieved that Arnav was staying at home. It had been a difficult few days for her. Arnav had been busy at work, Payal had just found out that she was pregnant and she was suffering from morning sickness and severe nausea. Akash was away on a business trip. Nani had fallen sick as well and so she couldn't take care of baby Arshi either. So Khushi had been running around the house taking care of everyone. On top of everything, Khushi missed Arnav; ever since the baby was born, everyday Nani and Payal would play with the baby so that Arnav and Khushi could spend some time with each other. But the last few days, she had found no time to spend with Arnav and she was upset about it. Arnav missed her too and he tried his best to spend time with her, but he had been stressed at work. But after seeing the state Khushi was in last night, he had decided that he would take the day off today and then work from home for a few weeks, so that he could spend more time with his wife. 

An hour later, Khushi was in the living room, making flower garlands with Nani. From the corner of her eye, she could see Arnav playing with baby Arshi. He had lifted her in his arms above his head and was running around with her, his hands up in the air, as though she was flying. Arshi was enjoying it, as was evident from the continuous giggles. Khushi couldn't help but smile watching them. Nani saw her smile and looked at Arnav; she smiled as well, closed her eyes and said a silent prayer. Arnav and Khushi had suffered a lot because of the misunderstanding Shyam had created, but thankfully everything was fine the past one year. Payal walked in then and sat down next to Khushi. Khushi looked up, "Jiji, how are you feeling now? Has the tonic water helped?" Payal nodded, and smiled. Then she looked at Arnav and back at Khushi and asked, "Khushi, looks like Arshi loves Arnavji a lot; she is so happy when she is with him.". Before Khushi could respond, Arnav said, "Yeah Payal, Arshi is just like her Amma". He winked, looking at Khushi. 

Just then the doorbell rang. Hari Prakash opened the door. Anjali walked in, followed by Rahul, who was carrying their son, Arpit in his arms. Anjali and Rahul were living with Rahul's family in Lucknow and they were visiting for the week. Khushi ran to Anjali and hugged her. "Di, I am so happy you are here. How are you?".  Anjali smiled and touched Khushi's face. Khushi hugged Rahul, while Anjali hugged Payal and Nani. "Payal, congratulations. I am so happy for you and Akash". Anjali said touching Payal's face. "Bhai, how are you?" Khushi asked Rahul and then she kissed Arpit's head and said, "Arpit beta, you are so grown up now." Rahul smiled and said, "Khushi, I am fine. I spoke to Chameli earlier today. She and Nanhe will reach here tomorrow morning". Chameli and NK had moved to Australia, after their marriage. Anjali asked, "Where is Chotte?" Arnav had not even come to say hi to his sister. Khushi smiled and shook her head. "Where else? He is busy with his new girlfriend". Anjali opened her mouth wide, "what?" Anjali then followed Khushi into the living room and smiled. Arnav had placed Arshi on the sofa and was now blowing on her tummy, making her laugh. A tear rolled down Anjali's cheek. "Chotte is so happy, Khushiji". She turned around and hugged Khushi. She touched her face and said, "Thank you!" They turned around smiling, watching Arnav play with his giggling daughter.

Later that night, Arnav gently placed his daughter in the crib and then turned to look at Khushi. She was folding the clothes and placing it in the wardrobe. Khushi closed the wardrobe door and turned and crashed into Arnav's chest. She tried to move away, but her earring got stuck in his t-shirt. She tried to pull it out, but he grabbed her wrist and moved it away. He took it out from his t-shirt. She tried to take it from him, but he moved his hand away and smiled. She tried to reach for it again, but he moved back. As she tried again, she tripped on the carpet and was about to fall, but he grabbed her and pulled her into his arms. She put her hands on his biceps for support and looked into his eyes. They looked into each other's eyes and remembered the wonderful moments they had shared ' the first time they met, the different times they hugged, when she had fallen into his arms, how he had fed her water during Teej, the pranks she had played on him, the almost-kiss and the incident with the lights during Diwali, the flirtatious moments during Payal and Akash's wedding and then the intimate moments during and after their wedding. He took her face in his hands and softly kissed her lips. She put her arms around his neck and kissed him passionately. He moved his hands down her side and grabbed her waist and pressed her body against him. She moved her head back and he kissed her neck and shoulders. She squirmed with pleasure and softly whispered his name. He then carried her to their bed and put her down. He kissed her forehead, then looked towards the crib and smiled. Khushi looked confused, "Well thankfully Arshi didn't inherit one of your traits", Arnav smiled. "She doesn't talk a lot. She is sleeping so peacefully." Khushi looked annoyed and she added, "Well, give her a few months, then she will be better than me at driving you crazy!". Arnav kissed her lips softly and shook his head. "No one can be better than you, Khushi. You are perfect, sweetheart. I love you!". He put his arms around her and pressed her body against him. 

----

Ok, how did you like that? Please leave your comments. If you guys think it was boring, then I will end the FF with this part.

I honestly didn't know how to extend the story.. I first thought I will bring in some twists.. Shyam coming back, NK-Chameli fights, issues with Anjali's family life, Akash-Payal divorce or even issues in Arnav-Khushi's life.. but then I thought.. no.. I love romance.. TV shows already have so much drama in them.. this FF is all about romance.. and no MU! 

So the next few updates will just be about Arnav and Khushi re-living their romance even when they have their baby.. I don't know how much more romance I can write, so let me know when this gets boring and I will end the FF! Thanks and I can't wait to hear what you guys have to say!!

Edited by boreddamsel - 15 June 2012 at 4:11pm

The following 138 member(s) liked the above post:

simron...rithuparnaZehra28SattyKsuganya91khushstarsamkkosuhanamausammadhura1Fairy-AmiF.R.I.E.N.D.SPriyavikigurukhushshobz21Samiiiicrazygurlowinanjali2427fanfollowerrafnagoyalkalpna123shdishanermicshivani15swtsaml.o.v.e.Zindagirocks_21pinderddhina91fan09random94ILuv-LoveStorysoapfreak13varshapanhari93SweetSophiemaniac_arshicupcakezbansaldiya55Caroline_arhisimransmilychughnlDiaphanousAnuLovesBarunchocolover98Sara.MLIONHEARTipkknd_gbdfanShwetadatta750tokyosarah_sarundazzle4everrArshiKatLovervava.s.riLuvYellowjessjazzIPKKNDbigfanTouchOfArHiRandomGirlpurpleloveoroniArShiwildandsweetArshi1195rparashshabana201DAlicealicepuppyluckylucky1maaneetkimeetmeem17harshneeMina420babydevilblah_blah3lynn_94ipkkndanksulochana90MissNadiasmile1412AMAL722vikadesigirlixraylakshyaNktneha2005samkoRhysennsmileyhug7679happybrararhi101devishreesun_shine_girlgunjanmkjKareena1994Charmz_58ExquisiteSanznazibah-bazinga-togetherforeversooryalekshmisegadmehak06deepa.eipkkndfanforevapepples_joyFleur_de_LissruthickCookieeMonsterSona257Punkin22udaymanyata07sukanyaabhaktiiifrenzyychandana.sJerryTheMousecaskerkvarshazafi--MISHTEE---Sunset--Sparsh-meenalumaashred12flowers4uShafoodrunkiiebabesarunholic_arhiHansaNAkorshisummaiyasayedsoharaseeta_naipsARS24SobtiFanShreepup03asrcrazeFazila~dumas

Usma55

Goldie

Usma55

Posted: 15 June 2012 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
Loves it
Update soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

boreddamsel

-Mayuri-

IF-Rockerz

-Mayuri-

Posted: 15 June 2012 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
Cute!

boreddamsel

Rhysenn

IF-Dazzler

Rhysenn

Posted: 15 June 2012 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
Loved it!

boreddamsel

Punkin22

IF-Rockerz

Punkin22

Posted: 15 June 2012 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
Thank you for update.  I really enjoyed reading about Khush and Arnav and little Arshi with no MU, fights, anger.  We have not seen any of this on screen yet, so we loved it.  For me personally, I would rather you brought it to a close than introduce MU, outside problems, etc.  I would like to remember them this way, very happy and very much in love... but whatever you decide I will be fine with dear.

boreddamsel

nazibah

IF-Dazzler

nazibah

Posted: 15 June 2012 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
ADORABLE!!!!!! loved it!!!!

boreddamsel

Zindagirocks_21

Zindagirocks_21

Posted: 15 June 2012 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
Okie you know what i love you for the sequel , I'm just so happy
And it was so cute when I read the title I was sure that it's their baby who is arnav new girlfriend , awe Anjali has a baby boy and Payal is pregnant , thank god you didn't have any of those scenes , exactly the serial shows us enough scene that I just come to IF and read my favorite ff :)
Thanks so much <3 continue soon

boreddamsel

Post Reply New Post

Go to top