India-Forums

Standards (Page 4)

shamil IF-Sizzlerz
shamil
shamil

Posted: 16 June 2012 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhavi20_s

@shamil- Oh the ktlk disaster ... :( :(
I fell in love with naino ki bhasha song ... the trailers were so amazing plus the highlight ...MB playing a romantic lead .. ah I was dead ...
But what a disaster it was .. OMG ... only saving grace were ur BT posts ...
But I thought eventually u lost interest after MB opted out...
Anyways ... I seriously hope n pray they don't do that to my nbtnmkk ... I am too fond of it
And yes those 2 episodes scared me out like hell ... n even though some repair has been done ... I am still irritated by how they exchanged expressions between megha n her mil ... now megha has the sadoo expression all the time n mil is smiling! !!!
BTW sonal was always in charge ... even if someone else writes the script ... she is the supervisor ... so the repair work done is not by Dappu n jhappu ...
bhavi I didnt leave as soon as MB left! Te actual fun had started after thatLOL MB fans  vs SK fansTongue
unfortunately my humour sense didnt amuse the mod thereLOL.She gave me a warning saying am hurting phankas.Annoyed me to the core and so left the forum. made me realise how much I love my DMG mods.

@bold- ROFL oh I was thinking of mentioning that in my BT post!
after presenting us with a couple of horrible episodes  , mow we will find every coming episode wonderful I guessConfused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-bhavi20_s

bhavi20_s IF-Rockerz
bhavi20_s
bhavi20_s

Posted: 16 June 2012 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
@shamil- OMG u were irritated by the mods ... must b a bunch of droolers with no sense of humor ... anyways I heard the new handsome Dr n munni got married? I guess " log" didn't say anything after all... n celebrated jungle main mangal ...LOL
@ nbtnmkk - I seriously want sonal to prove us all wrong ... n come out with amazing episodes in the future ... n yes do add " lasoon" face turned into a smiling sasuma in the next bt edition ...

I also wanted to mention that as u said u r not good at writing serious stuff ... but u are leaps n bounds above in terms of spoofs where noons can even accuse u of a direct attack ... so lage raho :)

-Swetha-shamil

shamil IF-Sizzlerz
shamil
shamil

Posted: 16 June 2012 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
bhavi, am still wondering why that show is called kuch to log kahenge?LOL I mean other than a screeching dadi bua , no one was bothered abt the relationship.May be they shud have renamed it had kuch toh DB kahenge

@NBT- I still have hope.Atleast I can endure the show for the sake of a brilliant actor called kunal at the moment.Ofcourse if they butcher Mohan bhatnagar , then that wud be bye bye from me

-Swetha-bhavi20_s

sehar mehrotra IF-Rockerz
sehar mehrotra
sehar mehrotra

Posted: 17 June 2012 at 12:36am | IP Logged
I agree every show that tries to be different will lose in the battle of TRPs...according to Indian viewership only Mahaan/sacrificing women shows work!!

The artcile is asolutely true :
Women who stand up in serials are not as popular as women who suffer. And writers today actually believe that women should be like this. Every time you create something new, there's pressure to create it within the same world view.

It feels sick to see to see a show of NBT's capacity going down the drain just to gain the so called TRPs...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-bhavi20_sshamil

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index