Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

bhavi20_s

IF-Rockerz

bhavi20_s

Posted: 15 June 2012 at 7:46pm | IP Logged

@Anu- I think we all have seen u very dedicated to the show with ur analysis and other stuff. The way u rant is absolutely justified as it is based on right points. The show had other side tracks like Tanu and the girl (I don't remember her name), Nanhi's school mates teasing her abt her dad, and the biggest story of all ….Amar – which was the back bone of the show has ended and hence now it is nothing but a love story of a widow and a reporter guy. M realizing her love and then M n M getting married then after marriage problems …sound sooo clich …. I sincerely hope this won't be true.

AS per the episodes after the major 2 disasters ones are not bad, u can give it a try… Mohan defo tries to get a smile on ur face. And yes we (especially me) would wait for ur analysis …even if it is good or a bad episode. But won't force u; write it when u feel like it.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-shamil

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Standards (Page 3)" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bhavi20_s

IF-Rockerz

bhavi20_s

Posted: 15 June 2012 at 7:47pm | IP Logged

@Meghan432- Hi … We did criticize the bad episodes and will do it further also… I don't think anyone shud shy away from calling spade a spade. And yes, when we will have a good episode we shud give it its own credit.

And all the analysis and criticism is for the cvs… we care and hence we do itBig smile ….

I appreciate ur concern in asking the members not to quit on the show. As per my thinking, members are pissed off but not totally gone. Don't worry, once we have good episodes they will be back.

@Pooja- Oh so u have decided that the chances of the show are slim and also u have given a small condolence as how it will be remembered!!!LOL Well, nobody; the viewers or the whole team of NBT would not want thatEmbarrassed. Keeping fingers crossed. Let's see how they will sustain and for how long!

-Swetha-shamil

bhavi20_s

IF-Rockerz

bhavi20_s

Posted: 15 June 2012 at 7:48pm | IP Logged

@Nymeria- OH don't get me started on the Television awards stuff… I can rant on and on about it. All the award ceremonies are nothing but again a business project for them to make money. I will not be surprised if they add a category saying which couple can stare the longest on screen without blinking.

There are no awards for editor, writer, director or producer for any shows. And W*F is all the people come dressed as in their own characters they play on screen.  All the majority of the actors don't know the A of acting are made to walk the red carpet and comment on their dress and are given the front seats. Whereas, people who are behind the camera, who work harder than these celebrities are not even given 1 minute worth footage. We can't even recognize any of them. And W*F are categories with fav beta beti, pati patni , chamcha chamchi ..My foot.

Anna Hazzare trying to pass the bill on corruption, all these behind the camera technicians and specially the writers' shud go for a strike and eradicate such mindless system from the industry.

Coming to ur point abt different demographics- I agree with u that the teenagers have their own set of drooling shows. Honestly I pity them as they are stuck only with such entertainment specially who are in India… And yes the ones in between are stuck , men opt for sports and women are the ones who are stuck with the tag of "oh she watches the saas bahu serials…. "

Yes I also want the weekly episode shows back, which will provide a breath of fresh air to the audience and also sane working hours for the people in front and behind the camera.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-Nymeriashamil

bhavi20_s

IF-Rockerz

bhavi20_s

Posted: 15 June 2012 at 7:49pm | IP Logged

@ Megustajalebi- Hi and Thank u so much for the compliment.Hug I am very happy that u came out of ur silent mode to write this…. I don't know the reason for u being a silent member but yes I could ask to come out when ever- where ever u feel comfortable.  Don't be shy expressing ur views …. Approve

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shamil

megustajalebi

Goldie

megustajalebi

Posted: 15 June 2012 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhavi20_s

@ Megustajalebi- Hi and Thank u so much for the compliment.Hug I am very happy that u came out of ur silent mode to write this'. I don't know the reason for u being a silent member but yes I could ask to come out when ever- where ever u feel comfortable.  Don't be shy expressing ur views '. Approve

Aww thank you Hug. I love reading most of the discussions on here because they're so insightful and people write such great things. I'll try to be more open with this forum Smile

shamil

sitamma

IF-Rockerz

sitamma

Posted: 15 June 2012 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
Thank you very much for the article,pooja.I am Sita here, an active member since the last 2 weeks only.
Pooja, I really am able to get a glimpse of what the real situation of the writers and directors possibly is...And I do feel sorry for them yaar...taking the case of our jappu and dhappu,though it is unbelievable that they could come up with such better quality episodes after their initial flop...it seems like we do have to believe that they are capable of it..that the talent is there..it just needs the proper environment and surroundings to flourish properly....even the cactus plant can flower if properly nurtured...so why not these two?After all without the interest and talent hey would not have been here in this field...but it is just that they have been forced to work in particular styles only...let us hope and pray that it will be a big turning point for our dear jappu and dhappu also.And kudos to PH if they succeed in going their own unique way ..It does not really matter how long the show lasts, but how much of an impact the show has on us to make it be remembered long after it gets over...But I am hoping that this show will continue for a long time.. showing not only how love blossoms between these two, but also how they nurture and sustain it after marriage also... the clashes they have,esp these two with their strong personalities...the real life issues they face after marriage etc...how they sort it out   .only then the message this show is trying to impart will be complete...

Edited by sitamma1 - 15 June 2012 at 10:07pm

shamil

shamil

IF-Sizzlerz

shamil

Posted: 15 June 2012 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
wonderful analysis  bhavii & every one else
When I stopped watching KTKp, I had vowed never to get emotionally attached to any show ever ( well breaking vows seems easier than making them is another story).Then one of my friends introduced me to the world of mohan and his cynicism; fell head n heals in love with the show;felt this is one show that has defied the usual norms & cliched tracks. Then the PH ( may be due to immense pressure from the channel for TRP no.s) did the biggest blunder; bring two ** . But its still not easy to stay away from watching the show-atleast for my fav mohan-nanhi. Megha these days is making me goWacko
chalo, let me stop my rants; am never good at speaking serious stuff anyways. 
thanks pooja for the article.And thank god , this is not her PH

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-sitammabhavi20_s

bhavi20_s

IF-Rockerz

bhavi20_s

Posted: 16 June 2012 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
@shamil- Oh the ktlk disaster ... :( :(
I fell in love with naino ki bhasha song ... the trailers were so amazing plus the highlight ...MB playing a romantic lead .. ah I was dead ...
But what a disaster it was .. OMG ... only saving grace were ur BT posts ...
But I thought eventually u lost interest after MB opted out...
Anyways ... I seriously hope n pray they don't do that to my nbtnmkk ... I am too fond of it
And yes those 2 episodes scared me out like hell ... n even though some repair has been done ... I am still irritated by how they exchanged expressions between megha n her mil ... now megha has the sadoo expression all the time n mil is smiling! !!!
BTW sonal was always in charge ... even if someone else writes the script ... she is the supervisor ... so the repair work done is not by Dappu n jhappu ...

-Swetha-shamil

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.