Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

meghumonu

meghumonu

Posted: 15 June 2012 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
guys i think apka criticizing justified hai!! bt the CV's r trying to mend the damage which the dappu jhappu jodi did in 3 episodes in a row!! and the last 3 episodes are quite good!! guys plzz give CV's sme appreciation and courage bcoz they are trying to mend the damage and guys plzz gv the show sme time yar!! dnt lve watching the show jst bcoz of 3 shitty episodes!! itzz my request as a NBT lover and a fan to other NBT lover and fans!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bhavi20_sshamil

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Standards (Page 2)" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-RD-

Viewbie

-RD-

IF Crazy Co-Captain

Posted: 15 June 2012 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
@Anu- As much as I agree with u i have to say i am still watching cause this is one show after eons that has becum  my habit and even now when i c Mohan ...my heart still feels that tugLOL ...and I am one of those known to watch n ditch within days ROFL...but i cant seem to let go and i may b no why bec sum of the relationships shown in this show still make me smile and the leads were never the thing i was watching the show for...

plus i think this show has great pace to it by relative standards ...and coming to the point of trps and traks and then going the soap way and still not getting the success i think the first attempt was by the makers while this one is a more channel based one and like the previous one this time to they will have to revert back to vintage stuff quick enough and i dont c this show lasting beyond Oct when BB starts and the pacing is indication enough

And despite all its falls i think in the current scenario where each soap is a replica of the other NBT will still be remembered as a show that was different and not so successful as it shud have been ..Plus i give it  to the PH or who ever that they atleast listen to us and act

Pls ignore typos and grammar IPod  sucks Ouch

Edited by -RD- - 15 June 2012 at 4:31pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-Micronbhavi20_sadoremevirgositammashamilNymeriaAreYaar

Nymeria

IF-Sizzlerz

Nymeria

Posted: 15 June 2012 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
@Pooja-- thanks for sharing that article. Pretty interesting insight from a writer's perspective. The channel and the tv industry in general don't seem to show the respect and appreciation to the writers. Heck not even as little as to put in a category for writers in those so called award functions that they hold every year and show off the pomp and the glory. They award freaking characters but not the people who created them. This just shows the standards of desi tv industry...even Bollywood. It's not that desi writers can't come up with good stuff like what we have here on American tv British tv, it's the sad fact that they're never given the "Go" for such productions.

And ummm coming down to the business/politics of the tv industry--- Ummm those who have the access to shows from the West, are watching those shows rather than sitting through the same old desi soap operas, aren't they? Ok then, one might say that much of the audience for desi shows are mum age ladies and older ladies and teeny boppers for those so called "youth" shows or "HAWT" shows. But ummm what about those in the middle? There are quite a lot of them too, aren't they? Why not cater to them?  There's an audience if they try to cater to their entertainment needs...there's a BUSINESS right there. Gather up good writers, good scripts and good bunch of cast and crew and take the risk of producing some SHORT but QUALITY shows. Air a pilot season  of just 10 to 12 episodes and if it works then advance the series BUT keeping in mind to not to prolong the series. That way you have variety of shows with quality writing, direction, acting and most of all entertainment.  Even the actors and the production crew wouldn't be as exhausted and burnt out because they get hiatus in between seasons and they don't have to get themselves committed to the same old character/show for bazillion episodes as they do right now.

eh, anyhow just saying lolLOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha--RD-Micronbhavi20_ssitammashamilAreYaar

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 15 June 2012 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -RD-

@Anu- As much as I agree with u i have to say i am still watching cause this is one show after eons that has becum  my habit and even now when i c Mohan ...my heart still feels that tugLOL ...and I am one of those known to watch n ditch within days ROFL...but i cant seem to let go and i may b no why bec sum of the relationships shown in this show still make me smile and the leads were never the thing i was watching the show for...

plus i thing this show has great pace to it by relative standards ...and coming to the point of trps and traks and then going the soap way and still not getting the success i think the first attempt was by the makers while this one is a more channel based one and like the previous one this time to they will have to revert back to vintage stuff quick enough and i dont c this show lastly beyond Oct when BB starts and the pacing is indication enough

And despite all its falls i think in the current scenario where each soap is a replica of the other NBT will still be remmebered a show that was different and not so successful

I agree...the pace and the track on which they're heading...MM marriage and then marriage ke baad ke adjustment issues...really doesn't leave scope for the show to last very long waise bhi.

And I do understand what you're saying about the tug, Pooja...waise toh maine 2 din se show dekha nahin hai cuz I got caught up watching something else but I know when I'll have time again, I will likely see these intermediate epis to get a sense...and yes despite all that has happened now, I will cherish the wonderful moments we got in this show...always have old scenes to go back to and watch from time to timeSmile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha--RD-Micronbhavi20_ssitammaNymeriashamil

-RD-

Viewbie

-RD-

IF Crazy Co-Captain

Posted: 15 June 2012 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

Originally posted by -RD-

plus i think this show has great pace to it by relative standards ...and coming to the point of trps and traks and then going the soap way and still not getting the success i think the first attempt was by the makers while this one is a more channel based one and like the previous one this time to they will have to revert back to vintage stuff quick enough and i dont c this show lasting beyond Oct when BB starts and the pacing is indication enough

And despite all its falls i think in the current scenario where each soap is a replica of the other NBT will still be remembered a show that was different and not so successful

I agree...the pace and the track on which they're heading...MM marriage and then marriage ke baad ke adjustment issues...really doesn't leave scope for the show to last very long waise bhi.

And I do understand what you're saying about the tug, Pooja...waise toh maine 2 din se show dekha nahin hai cuz I got caught up watching something else but I know when I'll have time again, I will likely see these intermediate epis to get a sense...and yes despite all that has happened now, I will cherish the wonderful moments we got in this show...always have old scenes to go back to and watch from time to timeSmile

eeeks my write up had so many typos n errors..i hate typing thru IpodLOL

N I agree with everything u've saidSmile

Edited by -RD- - 15 June 2012 at 4:32pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-sitammashamil

megustajalebi

Goldie

megustajalebi

Posted: 15 June 2012 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
NBTNMKK is my favorite show on TV right now for it's unconventional plot, storytelling, characters, etc. I'm usually a silent member of the forum and rarely comment, so that's why I may seem unfamiliar. 

But I just wanted to say that this is one of the best IF posts I've seen Thumbs Up Very good analysis. 

I just hope soon, we'll see more shows with unique plots and realistic stories and characters instead of the recycled stereotypes that are present in many shows right now. 

Edited by megustajalebi - 15 June 2012 at 3:52pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bhavi20_ssitammashamil

--mancityfan--

IF-Stunnerz

--mancityfan--

Posted: 15 June 2012 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
@Areyaar i may not always agree with you but it is people like you that have made following the show a fun thing so please restart the thread and anyway everyone is allowed one mistake so pl forgive them as they are atleast acting after getting the feedback so cheers

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bhavi20_sshamil

bhavi20_s

IF-Rockerz

bhavi20_s

Posted: 15 June 2012 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
I have read all ur replies ...Will b back with my replies ...Smile

Edited by bhavi20_s - 15 June 2012 at 4:28pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.