India-Forums

Kkusum
Kkusum

Why does Indian serials Suck ?

stpra Groupbie
stpra
stpra

Posted: 28 October 2004 at 8:49am | IP Logged

I don't understand why can't the serial makers make good serials ?  Look at some serials like Friends/JAG etc.  Why not take a leaf out of them make some sensible ones ?

SANDY Goldie
SANDY
SANDY

Posted: 28 October 2004 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
I think your right they do need to make serials like Friends. Lets have some laughs not always tragedy.
stpra Groupbie
stpra
stpra

Posted: 29 October 2004 at 7:58am | IP Logged

Drama Queen,

I really hope you are Ektaa kapoor in disguise, so that I can put forward my agony.

I don't follow your english quite well, but how much ever I could decipher from your message I will try to reply.

Let me tell you, Sony is an international channel, and not just Indian channel. In India you have the luxury to get channels pretty much free of cost or for a very less amount. In other words you have choices, if not anything you have DD which is freely aired.

But, internationaly, people have to pay arms and legs to get South Asian Channel subscriptions. Even after that they don't get much choices. So when you pay that kind of money, you want to make use of it and not just throw it in a corner just because of a crappy serial. In a way the international folks are forced to watch the junky serials.

The best way to fix this is Sony should take up responsibility of increase and maintain the quality of their serials. They are forgetting their responsibility and obligation towards the international viewers. They can get away showing crappy serials to Indian audience but not International viewers.

To make you understand little bit more, check this out.

In last episode, everyone reaches the hotel but the damn ACP. He keeps calling Kshitij and other guys to find out if they have already discovered who the kidnapper. This is a joke.  A cop asking a civilian to find the kidnapper.

So how much more can this serial makers can fool the audience ? Is it really hard to come up with sensible script ?

uzzy4evar Groupbie
uzzy4evar
uzzy4evar

Posted: 29 October 2004 at 4:23pm | IP Logged

lol it wud b gud if dey made a hindi version of freindz it wud b excitin 2 c how it cums out but i dnt think it wud b as gud as the english version lol

stpra Groupbie
stpra
stpra

Posted: 01 November 2004 at 5:53am | IP Logged

Drama Queen,

Unfortunately most of the people in Sony Entertainment think exactly like you do. Thats one of the reasons why the channel is going down hill.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top