FF:Embracing Of Thorns//Prologue Page 1

-SilverFlames- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey! 

Me, myself, I, Sanjana but all are welcome to call mee Sanju! :D  

Right I haven't written an FF in ages so I basically fell deeply in love with a new couple and couldn't but write something on them. 
I didn't know what I have in mind but whatever I have plotted on my jot pad I tried to make sense of and started writing away. I have been suffering writer's block so I guess I must be inspired by this couple more than I know :O

^ Total babble. Please ignore, I am nervous 😆 

This FF is dedicated to Shona! You know why 🤣 
Mera obsession ka reason tu hi hai! :) 
Thank you for introducing me to this couple. 

Just so everyone knows, this is a FF based on Daniel & Emily from ABC's Revenge but I will also be adding people from other shows slowly so it will be a crossover of some sort down the line. :) 

Introduction of myself is over so I will move onto my actual FF <3 

Embracing Of Thorns

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SilverFlames- thumbnail
-I.N.D.E.X-

Page 1: Prologue
-SilverFlames- thumbnail

P.R.O.L.O.G.U.E.

'Someone is out to get me'

Her voice was hoarse and dry from the sudden awakening. She pushed herself against him as she clung onto his arm tightly as possible.

He looked at her almost as scared as she was, his eyes trying to console her from her worst nightmare. He hated seeing her scared and weak. She wasn't like this. He had always seen her as fierce and strong.

'Daniel' she said slowly.

'Sshh' he whispered into her ear, caressing her hand that was tightly clasping his sleeve. Patting her head he looked at her face. He knew that she was scared and no amount of consoling made that better. He wished that he could do something that would make all this pain and fear go away but she was in this situation for loving him and all he could was wait and give her his patience and time. He hated lying to her but he did regardless hoping that his words would come true someday soon.

'It is just a bad dream' and with that kissed her forehead and lowered her head to the pillow.

Amanda Clarke was out to get revenge on the people who ruined her life and killed her father David. Posing as Emily Thorne she began to get one by one all those who had been part of the conspiracy and left the final enemy till last Victoria Grayson and her family.

Falling in love with Daniel Grayson was never an option for Amanda but it happened. So what happens when Victoria finds out that Emily is actually Amanda? Will she be able to bring her down? Or will Amanda fight hard and use her love for Daniel to help her survive?

So that is the beginning. What do you think? Want me to continue??

Leave your precious comments please! :D Thanks

shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
EDIT

haha dedicated to me? thank u!

love u Sanju for going through with this idea🤗
n i'm so glad that i introduced u to DanEm n superhappy ur a DanEm shipper!

ok back to the prologue I realli liked it how u've set the scene of her conflict...love for Danny n wanting revenge from his family which is similar to the show

waiting for the first part eagerly now

Edited by shona. - 11 years ago
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
First of all thanks Shona for giving me the link to this FF

next hi Sanjana, I'm Chandni and a HUGE DanEm/Revenge fan...shona gave me the link to this FF...it is freaking amazing already cant wait to read more😳
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hey Sanju

I like it so far and will read cause am a big Revenge fan but not Em/Daniel shipper 😆

I'm a Amanda / Jack shipper 😍 love jodi that has angst and that's those two. Huge fan of there's.

Hope you update soon