Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

antr love story??!!!!O.o...

misaki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
ok jst a ainvai post...vanshika nd her LS!
we have enuf goin on r8 nw in the show witout havin a new love stoy..dat 2 fr vanshika...
y r u gettin in new tracks..wen u cant seem 2 handle the ones that r lready tr...
wat ws the need??!!!..seriously dont get...i donno abt otrs but i defo dont wanna watch vanshika romance with someone...im gettin goosebumps evn thnkin abt it...😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Why not??? Evn Vanshika deserves Happiness<3 I think cvs should think abt that!!
misaki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Lumzz

Why not??? Evn Vanshika deserves Happiness<3 I think cvs should think abt that!!

im not against vanshika gettin hapiness..
im jst askin wats the need esp nw??!!
we have a)cancer
b)virman LS
c)behna love
d)virika
im jst sayin cvs havnt been really gr8 in handlin parellel tracks..
nd as it is..we don get enuf of virman..fr virmanians r virika fr virikians..r  jeeman fr all the sister lovers..
im jst sayin it wsnt needed...love vanshika ..im not against her bein happy...😊
NeenuAmmu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
dear serial ke liye koi bhi twist zaroori hai...
X-xNishax-X thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
No I like the fact that they're bringing in a possible love story with an elder character... We have so much young love with Virika and Virman and I think that bringing in the Vanshika story is intriguing... It shows a good mix, and I'd like to see how they go about it. What I'm really interested in is how it may be perceived by Viren and Virat. And who knows- if they make this a permanent thing, eventhough it's very eay to think about it... I'd like to see if the guy has a daughter that could be a possible sister type figure for Viren and Virat... I mean, being a behna serial I've always wanted to see how Viren, Virat and even Shlok might be with a sister. I really hope CVs consider a track like this because I think it would be really interesting. But obviously I'd want slow progress- don't get me wrong, it's not like I want Vanshika remarried so quickly with a step-daughter added in the mix. It's just baby steps for now (:
-happilyunknown thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I dont know wedr dre is going to be a love story for Vanshika coming up. Bt i was kinda glad that they showed her today. She is a mother who has the misfortune of sharing her son with someone. I want the CVs to show her being happy. I tink she has lived for odr ppl too much. Let her live for herself now.
siya803 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i want to see vanshika in love😆
not a marriage
-Aswathy- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
If they don't rush it,then am ok with Vanshika's re-marriage...I mean so much tracks are going on now...May be they are giving a hint to this future track like jaswal track and manan track...
sweetsorrow18 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hopefully this track has some connection with the current storyline or something, or then it just seems weird to bring it out of the blue...