Diya Aur Baati Hum

Best episodes

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Snehalatha2012

Groupbie

Snehalatha2012

Posted: 15 June 2012 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Wow today episode was speechless...when sandhya hugged bhaboo I literally had tears in my eyes poor girl how long she's be striving for this motherly love after her parents loss...she showed that pain of happiness love gratefulness and being accepted ...bhaboo gave such a responsibility of reading ramayan is the best and unexpected thing ...ya true to ramayanam the person should be truthful dedicated and bhaboo sandhya only deserves that wht else more she can do ...right from the sandhya and suraj reunion till now the episodes were best mindblowing...tht bhaboo slight smile was awesome...suraj hesitating to ask sandhya to come with him and sandhya pulling his leg was an absolute treat...Meena deserves this attitude from vikram ...the best thing vikram did by taking tht bed from suraj cupboard now surya left with no choice other than sleeping in the bed...tht Gandhi statue scene is one of my fav thing I was so happy the way they relieve tht again our naughty sandhya makin fun of suraj...love dabh and love suraj and sandhya can't wait till Monday superb episode

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

suecKCarlahoneybeeeapkavishwaAndrewhiteDeebzlemoncolaPriya_SDKaJenroxxfarhana874ManjuuPoojaa_PTacker_HolicSkiranummesulaimanPadBearsita11

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Best episodes" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

farhana874

IF-Dazzler

farhana874

Posted: 15 June 2012 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Love SurYa moment in park.
I am really happy that those little things are coming into light...
I hope soon sandy gets to know that suraj was the one who was there when her parents were breathing their last 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

honeybeeelemoncolaPriya_SDTacker_Holicummesulaimansita11

apkavishwa

apkavishwa

Posted: 15 June 2012 at 11:22am | IP Logged
yup great epis all last three weaks... and i am sure they will tie all the nots very nicely from now...so that SurYa become one in all sence and they realise that they are soulmates and match made in heaven...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

honeybeeePriya_SDfarhana874Tacker_Holic-Liebe-ummesulaimansita11

sita11

IF-Stunnerz

sita11

Posted: 15 June 2012 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
yes the episode was just awesome
SANDHYA and BHABHOS emotional hug
Suraj-Sandhya moments everything was just superb !!!!!Thumbs Up
really excited for Mondays episode Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Priya_SDummesulaiman

ummesulaiman

IF-Sizzlerz

ummesulaiman

Posted: 15 June 2012 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
It was indeed a fab episode.

When Sandhya hugged Bhabo...I had tears in my eyes...When Bhabo reciprocated the hug, they started flowing...and when Bhabo and Sandhya smiled...I smiled along with them.

Loved how Suraj was watching it all from above.  Finally the 2 women he loves most in this world are smiling.

It didn't end there...we were treated to some wonderful Surya moments.  Loved Suraj trying to be coy and chance maro-ing on his wife...then grumbling to himself when she apparently didn't get it.  LOL  To his relief, mischievious Sandhya shows up after all.  And how wonderful that the boxes didn't need to be in between them.

The park scene was even sweeter. Tongue  The look on Sandhya's face at the realization that Suraj was the one who had left the ladoos for her in the park one night...was priceless.  You didn't need glasses to know that she loved her husband...more than ever...right then and there. Big smile

As if that wasn't enough...for the first time Vikram did something good back home.  He took one of the mattresses LOL...looks like we'll see Surya move up to the bed soon. Embarrassed

Edited by ummesulaiman - 15 June 2012 at 8:13pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RSKMlemoncolaPriya_SDPadBear

Post Reply New Post

Go to top