Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kamala2012 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Thanks for the update

@ kamla

That actress that plays the sister has always has always over or under act in her scenes but still she's way better then the Adi.

LOL...

I am not able to figure out how the CVs plan to show a girl in love with a man and then ending up with his nephew. That sounds very Kekta-ish!
J12L85 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update, got a feeling that we gonna see lots of twists and turns. Fingers crossed that we do not lose our enthusiasm about the show. Have a good weekend everybody
~~~~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: kamala2012

Laila,
Will that not be similar to the story of Bairi Piya? That serial didn't work very well, I think.

its becoming "renovation" of bairi piya 😆 i have quit watching PSH n pnly reading written updates now.. i have lost faith in cvs..  i am unable to like or even see this vikram.. how can he force her its like he is brainwashing her.. 🤢 its better to quit with having respect for once upon a time hero TVS cant see him getting reduced to dirt..  somewhere i still hope cvs change their mind and maintain dignity of TVS's character.. 
change12 thumbnail
i wish that gulabiya is wrong but the way story is progressing it seems to be other way around.
-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
tfs i wonder what will be trp of thid show after many leaving
this show.
what cv is up to...amrita got ready..i thought she will go with adi
but every day adi get suguni driver and there is comedy scene
i feel sugini is free when she is with adi..no bonding and adi try
to be cool with her.
vikram is indeed changing. he is putting his thought on sugini...
lust or making her comfortable...but i feel he is more physical
what ever i dont want adi to come in between
he should be with amrita and story should of sugivi
..Pankhudi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
its becoming "renovation" of bairi piya 😆 i have quit watching PSH n pnly reading written updates now.. i have lost faith in cvs..  i am unable to like or even see this vikram.. how can he force her its like he is brainwashing her.. 🤢 its better to quit with having respect for once upon a time hero TVS cant see him getting reduced to dirt..  somewhere i still hope cvs change their mind and maintain dignity of TVS's character..

same here nandani ...me to quitting 😭😭 i didn't  watched today's episode and will only read the written updates from now  onward...🤢 feeling very sad about the TVS  character the TVS who was  introduced in earlier episodes or the TVS  before the love confession is lost somewhere feeling disgusting right now can't see this vikram with shades of grey !! where is our vikram 😭and it seems that gulabia is right that all  the THAKURS are same !!😲 why cvs are ruining such a good show❓ 🥺!!  and what ever may happen in any condition i just can't accept adi being paired against sugni 😡so i have to quit now no more option left 😭!! till now i was watching PSH coz of vikram and now leaving because of vikram !!
Edited by pankhudi11 - 11 years ago
Rush_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
TFU Arti!!

Nice episode

Like the saying, Truth always hurts..  Roja suspects that VS may not be a nice guy..  hmm.. we all are suspecting the same😆

So Sugni confession coming up on Monday!!!  I notice something weird, strange behavior from VS... either he has dual personality or some kind of night syndrome?😆  The guy mellow and sweet with Sugni... just before her confession, his face kinda says a different story😒 just like yest.. suddenly he looks like he is trying to allure Sugni...
I dunno what to make out of it??

Adi babu searching for Resham???  

The  only thing I don't like is that they are deliberately throwing Adi and Sugni together...so that they can confuse the audience...
gaga00 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
if TVS is married already then why isnt any mention of his wife by anyone in the house..
i hope he is not playing with sugni and cheating his wife... and doesnt turn out to be a typical thakur..
gulabiya has never been very happy with the whole Sugni-TVS thing..
Pooja_219 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Arti for the update.😊
Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the update Arathi🤗