Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

When hearts speak and eyes touch.. - Page 2

-Aswathy- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This post is as beautiful as today's epi... ❤️
I feel like giving a best actress award to nia sharma right away now...
So true that VirMan's love is eternal...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hiba22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
beautifully said and observed and beautifully portrayed by the wonderful VirMan! xxx👏😊
Norstar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
You said it - Nia shows up to work every day and proves that she deserved that Diamond Award.

mnss123 thumbnail
 LOVED THE POST❤️👏
Summarizes alot what the hearts of virmanians felt 
misaki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
omg the epi was just so 😍
nd ur review was jst as good!...
loved it!...nishal sure r amazin...2days epi jst showed hw good they are.!...after 2days epi ppl who thnk we love virman fr aiwai reasons will shut up!..
i have no words..soo good!..love them so much!😳
guitarist thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
wonderfully written mia..

just thought I'd post this here

Love like you will never get hurt..
(Virman special - Fantastic yet again!)
For Virat and Manvi, yesterday was all about unspoken emotions. Today was different, it was about friendship in its best form - love (true, pure and without expectation!)
The moment between Virat and Manvi was pure magic - she is in desperate need of comfort and his hand provides it. Sweet and simple, there is no agenda, no official relationship, just emotions between two people who clearly love each other.
The minute Dr Seema talks about it, the reality sets in. She gets awkward and leaves his hand, he moves away with a slight shake of his head. she on the other hand is confused by the complex mix of feelings in her heart. That one single tear by Manvi, spoke of her state of mind.
He, on the otherhand backs out silently, yet his eyes are constantly on her. She knows he is leaving, she wants to stop him, yet she doesnt want to stop him either.
I liked the simple behna moment too where Manvi and Jeevika are reaching out to each other through the glass door (in a way). I actually like the moment where Jeevika sits down worried and Virat equally lost sits down next to her, but he doesnt comfort her..because he is in no state to comfort her! Jeevika is sincere and honest as she admits to Virat that she was unable to see Manvi in pain but is thankful to him for being there for her. I also liked the way she teased him (almost) even through her tears asking him to take the orange juice to Manvi.
There is a moment where Virat is looking at Manvi through the glass door and she is trying to avoid his gaze..I loved it simply because he seemed so much in love with her then that it looked like all his vows to forget love and stay on friendship had gone up in flames. (Like someone noted, Shaan did sing one line more than his normal ooohoo background - the impact was mindblowing!)
The awkwardness between Virat and Manvi in the scene where he tells her casually that your news for the day is that you can go home- is so palpable. Yet, when she falters, he holds her. (I'm so glad this was not a trip catch eyelock scene- simply because this was way more effective). Their awkwardness has nothing to do with the fight, instead it had everything to do with Manvi fighting her growing feelings for him.
He is silent as he knows she has gone through much and the last thing he wants is to give her more trouble. As he is called to take care of the discharge formalities..Manvi staggering on.. overwhelmed by the pain of the procedure and the mix of emotions..sees a bald young girl affected by cancer. The reality of her situation sets in when she realises she will lose her hair too. Sigh, as he walks into the nearby fire escape to cry her heart out. (@Nia Sharma was awesomeness personified in this scene..she cried and it felt so real, you want to reach out through the screen and comfort her)
Virat comes and sits next to her. He lets her take her time. Manvi being Manvi is telling herself to control the tears. I loved how he was almost angry when he says control manvi control. When she tells him, you wont understand..he loses it. I understand he says, I understand everything!! sigh..that is the point!! He simply understands. When she talks about hair, he tries to make light of the situation, to cheer her up, but when she persists and insists on being serious...he says the best thing anyone can ever tell anyone..you have not understood yourself! Its your heart that is beautiful..and your heart will always be with you..So you'll always be beautiful <3
Then out of the blue, she says sorry..for me personally, I loved it when she says..I didnt do it because it was Tanniya..I did it for you..the part wherehe loses control of his emotions..he just knows he is hopelessly and quite madly in love with the girl in front of him..and maybe she feels the same way too..A minute later, he again tries to make light of the situation..but she is relentless..I need you to accept my apology when he jokingly says he wont (My favourite bit - sorry accept karna padega warna waste ho jayega LOL)..its so cute to see Manvi hold her eyes with tears in her eyes and apologise that anybody would melt and Virat is already a lost cause when it comes to her :) He holds her hand and tells her, he keeps her at a pedestal and her apologising is like coming down from that high esteem he holds her in and he would never want her to do that.(Love his analogy She is the sherni of the jungle which she rules)
and the line of the day
Tum meri partner sirf aaj ki nahi..na hi kal ki..zindagi bar ki partner ho tum..
The way he said the line, she just had to hug him..no girl can resist such deep feelings of love..and I loved his little hesitation and then giving into his feelings and holding her tight. Beautiful..
Such respect love care concern friendship and understanding between these two that the episode left me even more overwhelmed than yesterday, I think I couldnt type anything for more than an hour after the episode, that is how deeply affected I felt. There is love all around, yet they dont acknowledge it, there is awkwardness, yet the friendship is intact. If this is not perfect then what is? <3
Big round of applause to the creative team of EHMMBH - this is brilliant! @Nia Sharma and @kushal Tandon we admire your portrayal of Manvi and Virat, we are in love with you both and your chemistry!
Side note - the scene between Vanshika and Inder Chachu was relevant too, especially when Vanshikaji talks of the importance of having a life partner, her own struggle with loneliness..I know where Virat gets his inspiration in loving without expectation - from his own mother!
Khushnav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
@guitarist Oye make a new post too with this! It is awesome!
-GayathriK- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wonderful review!!! Just enjoyed reading it!😊
Today's episode was just too cute, sweet, adorable and sensible. ALL IN ONE!!!

...Maham... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Wonderful post!! Fell in love with the lyrics you shared. So apt!! Now I need to listen to this song. 😆

Have already posted my thoughts in a separate post so won't ramble much here.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3038270

Maham.

guitarist thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Khushnav

@guitarist Oye make a new post too with this! It is awesome!

noo :D I'll just post it in 2 different topics n get done with it 😆