India-Forums

   

Cherry's mental state... (Page 6)

SweetyGreen IF-Sizzlerz
SweetyGreen
SweetyGreen

Joined: 04 December 2009
Posts: 13558

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jeffy

friends just saw the new promo . . got just glimpse while surfing channels . . did you all see it? if so please tell me


Yes me too saw the promo here it is..Big smile


Selvam discuss with Nandhini on becoming the association leader and she tells him to participate in tat election but in home Archana says he does not know proper english and no need to participate in becoming the leader and Selvam shouts at her for discouraging him and uses one line tat other woman enourage him and Archana is shocked to hear tat..Confused

SweetyGreen IF-Sizzlerz
SweetyGreen
SweetyGreen

Joined: 04 December 2009
Posts: 13558

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
Kavya and Sekar are released and now free..Big smile As i guessed earlier Sekar got help from Kavya and revealed the full truth in court and made the inspector arrest..Smile

Iam very happy the same way Cherry too must get caught in police for all his bad ideas..Evil Smile

But i hate Cherry's mom she still dont believe Kavya and trusts her son more even after Kavya proved her justice in court..Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shalins

Shalins Senior Member
Shalins
Shalins

Joined: 20 March 2012
Posts: 481

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 6:36pm | IP Logged
Yeah ur right hun Wink can't wait for cherry's arrest.  He's gonna be eating kali in jail Evil Smile

Cherry's mom...I've hated her since the beginning.  She jus turned little good when Kavya started barring a baby...Angry

Oh yeah...and when is Archana gonna have her baby come out?? Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SweetyGreen

jeffy Senior Member
jeffy
jeffy

Joined: 30 April 2011
Posts: 438

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SweetyGreen

Originally posted by jeffy

friends just saw the new promo . . got just glimpse while surfing channels . . did you all see it? if so please tell me


Yes me too saw the promo here it is..Big smile


Selvam discuss with Nandhini on becoming the association leader and she tells him to participate in tat election but in home Archana says he does not know proper english and no need to participate in becoming the leader and Selvam shouts at her for discouraging him and uses one line tat other woman enourage him and Archana is shocked to hear tat..Confused

thank you sweety... selvam is really irritating ...did you see the episode when his father was asking about archana in home he was showing guilty face i thought he would change but  he is going beyond the limits... archana dump this guy please..Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SweetyGreen

jeffy Senior Member
jeffy
jeffy

Joined: 30 April 2011
Posts: 438

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by babylissLady

Yeah ur right hun Wink can't wait for cherry's arrest.  He's gonna be eating kali in jail Evil Smile

Cherry's mom...I've hated her since the beginning.  She jus turned little good when Kavya started barring a baby...Angry

Oh yeah...and when is Archana gonna have her baby come out?? Confused

it looks like mammoth pregnancy... simply dragging 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SweetyGreen

SweetyGreen IF-Sizzlerz
SweetyGreen
SweetyGreen

Joined: 04 December 2009
Posts: 13558

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by babylissLady

Yeah ur right hun Wink can't wait for cherry's arrest.  He's gonna be eating kali in jail Evil Smile

Cherry's mom...I've hated her since the beginning.  She jus turned little good when Kavya started barring a baby...Angry

Oh yeah...and when is Archana gonna have her baby come out?? Confused



Yes dear exactly well said hate Cherry and his mom..Angry

On regarding the baby Archana said na another 2 months is there for delivery..Embarrassed and Kavya too is pregnant.. so much of dragging which is irritating..Confused

SweetyGreen IF-Sizzlerz
SweetyGreen
SweetyGreen

Joined: 04 December 2009
Posts: 13558

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jeffy

thank you sweety... selvam is really irritating ...did you see the episode when his father was asking about archana in home he was showing guilty face i thought he would change but  he is going beyond the limits... archana dump this guy please..Angry


U are most welcome dear.. my pleasure..Smile

Exactly his reaction towards his dad on Archana was so bad and he said all mistakes on Archana and he is always right blaming her..Angry

Shalins Senior Member
Shalins
Shalins

Joined: 20 March 2012
Posts: 481

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 7:43am | IP Logged
when are they gonna laddon kattufy cherry?? Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SweetyGreen

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Thirumathi Selvam Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index