Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 16

Shalins

Shalins

Posted: 21 June 2012 at 10:11am | IP Logged
aww man...no cherry today, but vasu's part was funny!! LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SweetyGreen

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Cherry's mental state... (Page 3)" in Thirumathi Selvam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Posted: 21 June 2012 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by babylissLady

aww man...no cherry today, but vasu's part was funny!! LOL

Yes dear missed his mental action today..LOLLOL But instead Vasu got a well deserved punishment..Big smile iam very happy..Evil Smile

Shalins

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Posted: 25 June 2012 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
Oh no Cherry has got some helping hand and now knew all plans of his wife Kavya and Sekar..Shocked

Poor Kavya got caught with Cherry again..Cry  He is gonna do torture or kill her..Dead Cherry is very angry on her now..Unhappy

Shalins

Shalins

Posted: 27 June 2012 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SweetyGreen

Oh no Cherry has got some helping hand and now knew all plans of his wife Kavya and Sekar..Shocked

Poor Kavya got caught with Cherry again..Cry  He is gonna do torture or kill her..Dead Cherry is very angry on her now..Unhappy

I know... Confused tht Inpector ruined the whole plan of Kavya!! Angry I hope nothing bad should happen to her...ConfusedUnhappy before Sorimuthu plans anything Kavya and Sekar should mundhify...

SweetyGreen

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Posted: 27 June 2012 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by babylissLady

I know... Confused tht Inpector ruined the whole plan of Kavya!! Angry I hope nothing bad should happen to her...ConfusedUnhappy before Sorimuthu plans anything Kavya and Sekar should mundhify...

Yes dear i agree u but i hope something bad gonna happen to Sekar and Banu from Cherry's group now and then Kavya gonna suffer a lot..Ouch

sujmuruga

Groupbie

Posted: 29 June 2012 at 6:20am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShalinsSweetyGreen

jeffy

jeffy

Posted: 29 June 2012 at 10:59am | IP Logged
The way selvam treats archana irritates to core. . . felt like slapping selvam . .

ShalinsSweetyGreen

Shalins

Shalins

Posted: 29 June 2012 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jeffy

The way selvam treats archana irritates to core. . . felt like slapping selvam . .

M hating this guy now a days!! Angry I wish he loses all his so called prejudice, wealth, honours...blah blah blah!!

he jus hit tht man with his car and din't even bother to take tht man to the hospital!! Angry
Thumbs Down

jeffySweetyGreen

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Thirumathi Selvam Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.