Cherry's mental state... - Page 7

Posted: 11 years ago
@ babylissLady, jeffy : How can u all ever think of getting tat track end so soon tat too in a mega mega mega serial like this..😆 they will sure drag Cherry Kavya story for some more long days and we have to wait for it patiently..🤣
Originally posted by babylissLady

lol Sweety, tht's true

Yes 100% true dear..😆

Hi friends today saw tms in bits . . I felt what sivagami did was correct . . but arch's dad sothapyfied. . this fellow will not control sivagami in need but today unnecessarily he flopd it. . what you guys feel
Originally posted by jeffy

Hi friends today saw tms in bits . . I felt what sivagami did was correct . . but arch's dad sothapyfied. . this fellow will not control sivagami in need but today unnecessarily he flopd it. . what you guys feel

Yes jeffy u are right dear me too felt the same..😊 Vinod should be punished for wat he did to his mom in front of his mother in law and evil wife..😡

But i feel some twist is hidden in wat Archu's dad is doing now against his wife and not supporting her..😕

enna twist ennavo . . today arch is going to go to temple and according to nandini selvam will go to temple but instead of angry if he feels for her it will be nice. . lets see today . .
Originally posted by jeffy

enna twist ennavo . . today arch is going to go to temple and according to nandini selvam will go to temple but instead of angry if he feels for her it will be nice. . lets see today . .

Exactly some dangerous thing gonna happen for Archu..😕
Originally posted by SweetyGreen

Exactly some dangerous thing gonna happen for Archu..😕

Yes, i guess this wat they showed in the promo...
so now tht the inspector is also murdered by cherry wat next?? ðŸ˜¡
Very happy tat Archu is now safe and nothing serious happened and she has now changed from her devotional look to normal one..😃

But iam very angry on wat Cherry is doing he killed now 3 people and so selfish minded..😡