Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5
Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

India-Forums

Attention FC/ AT / Supporting Thread makers

LeadNitrate Viewbie
LeadNitrate
LeadNitrate

Posted: 15 June 2012 at 9:50am | IP Logged
 Please, pay attention and search through the last few pages of the forum before opening the FC Threads.
 Supporters/ AT/ FC are the different names of the same thread and so they will be merged with only one for each celeb be it participant choreographer ( Because i know for sure a couple of sanam johar and Salman ATs will come upLOLLOL)

Please pm me the link of the AT  so that it can be added to archive.

If there are more than one AT at a time, the one which has been opened before will remain and the other one will be merged.

Lastly, please follow the IF COC.

With lots of love
Tanni

IF DT.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

gk_09Soniya..Shapath-scarlett-aanyakunatPentaminous.Magical_KaShArYa_crazyluvpickachuHappyMelodyRoopal_ArDiTony_StraK786

Roopal_ArDi IF-Stunnerz
Roopal_ArDi
Roopal_ArDi

Posted: 15 June 2012 at 10:18am | IP Logged
thanks for this
i was very confused with so many threads for gurmeet

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ArYa_crazyluv

Varnita. IF-Sizzlerz
Varnita.
Varnita.

Posted: 16 June 2012 at 4:35am | IP Logged
Counting Supporters and the Appreciation threads are different, They have distinct goals !!!
In first one, Only people r regestering their name who r supporting the particular celebrity and in the Second one all his updats and appreciation is goin on...
Please Please Please Dont Merge Them as it will create a lottt of confusion !! 

Please it is a humble request

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

gururockss_Darling_ArYa_crazyluvUltimate-GCianpickachu

LeadNitrate Viewbie
LeadNitrate
LeadNitrate

Posted: 16 June 2012 at 4:42am | IP Logged

Support can be done  in AT and vice-versa. the goal is not to have too many similar threads floating around which might create confusion. I don't see how supporting and appreciating someone is different.

That said there are two such threads on gurmeet which are floating around, both having been opened almost at the same time and having same page numbers, So for now I am not closing either of them.

However if any  of them crosses 150 pages, the discussion should continue in the other one. No new threads can be opened in that case.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Varnita.Roopal_ArDi

Varnita. IF-Sizzlerz
Varnita.
Varnita.

Posted: 16 June 2012 at 4:59am | IP Logged
OK Thanks Thumbs Up !!!
Making U sure, No new Threads will Get opened in Future Thumbs Up !!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gururockss_Darling_Ultimate-GCian

TheRowdiest IF-Sizzlerz
TheRowdiest
TheRowdiest

Posted: 16 June 2012 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
there r so many GC AT threads ... if u can't close them all can u plz Merge the threads ? 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LeadNitrate

LeadNitrate Viewbie
LeadNitrate
LeadNitrate

Posted: 16 June 2012 at 11:57pm | IP Logged

I cannot close the two added on archive mansion, since they were opened at the same time,would be unfair to either of them. I have closed the rest. I closed the couple AT but the member who opened it had a point, so I reopened it.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index