First look into contestants' songs on Jhalak!-TOI

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

--Udhay--

IF-Stunnerz

--Udhay--

Posted: 15 June 2012 at 9:42am | IP Logged

First look into contestants' songs on Jhalak! - TOI article

First look into contestants' songs on Jhalak!
Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa

As the most awaited dance reality show hits the screen tomorrow, here's a sneak peek into Sunday's episode.

On June 17th at 9pm, the stage will be on fire as some of the most celebrated celebrities will compete against one another to make their presence felt on Colors TV's
Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa. Bhojpuri superstar Ravi Kissen will dance on Chinta Ta Ta Chita Chita from the recent hit, Rowdy Rathore. Giving him tough competition will be comedian Bharti Singh of Comedy Circus fame who will dance to Akon's popular Hindi song, Chammak Chalo from RA.ONE.

Isha Sharvani
who will dance to Mein Pareshan Pareshan Pareshan from the movie Ishaqzade is not confident on her win in spite of her advantage over other contestants. (Isha is a trained dancer and is known for her dancing skills). Adds Isha, "I can't be confident on winning. It depends on two sets of people. One is the public who is voting and second are the judges who will be watching. Jhalak is a challenge for me because I want to know how well I can do. I have done a lot of stage. I'm now tackling television so that's a new one for me".

Child prodigy
Darsheel Safary who is the youngest contestant will be performing to Naina Miley. But does Darsheel have an advantage over other contestants because of the age factor? Darsheel does not think so, "Being a kid has nothing to do with dancing. We have worked very hard. We have to match the older contestants and try to be better than them. We have to impress the judges because all 12 contestants are going to be competition".
TV hottie Gurmeet Choudhary in true Govinda style will dance to Sona Kitna Sona Hain from Hero no 1.

Link :

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/First-look-into-contestants-songs-on-Jhalak/articleshow/14150670.cms

Edited by Udhay - 15 June 2012 at 9:44am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Shouting_SilverUbiquitosGiNa_kavyagururockssash91shalini_spickachumanesha76

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "First look into contestants' songs on Jhalak!-TOI" in Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shalini_s

IF-Sizzlerz

shalini_s

Posted: 15 June 2012 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
waiting to see GC dance!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Udhay--

-Kash-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Kash-

Posted: 15 June 2012 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
I thought GC will be performing to Subah Hone Na De!

--Udhay--

Shouting_Silver

Goldie

Shouting_Silver

Posted: 16 June 2012 at 12:12am | IP Logged
gc rocks!!!!!!!waiting to see u!!!!

--Udhay--

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.