Written Update 15th June - Tears galore!

Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

thx for the WU AWW nice epi cant wait to watch ๐Ÿ˜ƒEdited by ulooda - 11 years ago
thanks for the quick update hina,

i m really glad they r showing krish to be so thoughtful of poloumi's feelings, makes me feel sadder for krish right now than poloumi
Thank you sooo much Hinu di!!! Missed the episode today :( My friends have come back!!! 
But a bad episode to miss :(
Thks Hina for the update. feeling very sad for both. Gaurav has acted so well.luv him more n more.poulami was looking beautiful today. waiting for Monday.

Originally posted by hinz

It will be interesting to see how Krish confesses his love, I want him to tell Paulomi that love to him is how she described it...and he only realised it after she drilled his head with the filmy scenario...

this is what I had said a couple of days ago and I'm so glad it actually happned this way :)...Krish even used the 'drilled his head ' phrase
I'm loving the writer now...hamare khayalaat kitne milte jhulte hain :)
Thanks Hina for the update, wow the story is moving fast..

So are they gonna just take proposal to RajniBala's parents or their will some some scenes between them.. He barely knows her๐Ÿ˜• 
Originally posted by bbbccc

Thanks Hina for the update, wow the story is moving fast..

So are they gonna just take proposal to RajniBala's parents or their will some some scenes between them.. He barely knows her๐Ÿ˜• 

yes the story picked pace mid week and though its been tears forever they seem justified and we can see the depth in the scenes...

I think proposal to Rajnibala will be straightforward and wudnt involve much drama and guess next week will be Paulomi calling off the engagement and Krish overcoming his guilt...

dont think there will be any scenes between KriJni, they arent supposed to know each other well warna phir doosre byah ka chance ni banega ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by hinz - 11 years ago
Thanxx for the update... ๐Ÿ˜Š

luved the epi, no hightime drama, no panics...krish confessed it soo emotionally, n poulomi aww, i just lovee poulomi after todays epi...she actually understands hez feelings, NOW thts called a true partner๐Ÿ‘
Edited by Broken.Angel - 11 years ago