Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

MG(FF)REVENGEFUL MARRIAGE THREAD 5 (Page 84)

Post Reply New Post

Page 84 of 161

-Prithi-

IF-Rockerz

-Prithi-

Posted: 25 June 2012 at 2:04am | IP Logged
waiting...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

drrose31

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MG(FF)REVENGEFUL MARRIAGE THREAD 5 (Page 84)" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

namita25

IF-Sizzlerz

namita25

Posted: 25 June 2012 at 2:04am | IP Logged
waiting

drrose31

freya123

IF-Sizzlerz

freya123

Posted: 25 June 2012 at 2:06am | IP Logged
waiting

drrose31

anupm04

IF-Sizzlerz

anupm04

Posted: 25 June 2012 at 2:10am | IP Logged
Waiting

drrose31

dreamymishti88

IF-Dazzler

dreamymishti88

Posted: 25 June 2012 at 2:19am | IP Logged
Nice update dear. I read the full story in one go. Pls include me in your buddy list. Waiting for the next update. Pls pm me.

drrose31

drrose31

IF-Stunnerz

drrose31

Posted: 25 June 2012 at 2:19am | IP Logged

PART 26 

Hi all here is next part of RM.. replied to all on previous part .. do check if you want to ... 

Maan:- Don't worry.. They won't talk about that to you now.. Relax, don't think on it.. saying so he went away….

Geet looked at him in surprise (ST):- why is he behaving so nicely with me???? What had happened last night , he is not bothered for that … but what had I done that his behavior  has changed  over a night????... Is it for good or??? And this call , whom he is going to meet???  Am getting more confuse… Is se  tou pehle wale Maan he achey  thay .. but then he always makes me confuse with his changing behaviors…

After  half an hr…Maan reached to the particular area and came directly on his point..

Maan:-Who is Geet yash???? What do you know about her???

Yash… was totally shocked by Maan's this sudden quez about Geet's identity..and then that shock changed  into fear..

Yash(ST):- what if Maan came to know about Geet???

He guessed Maan's  tone was having a warning as if saying him,  if yash lied after this then what will Maan does, is far fetched thought….. and yash's blank face irritated Maan

Maan(shouted):- Am asking you something ??? Answer me???

Yash(got scared):- Haan.. Huhhh!! Me ….me ….I…. what do you mean Maan??? What are you asking???

Maan gave a threatening look to him.. now with yash's stammering Maan was sure yash knew something , probably everything regarding Geet..

Yash thought to tell Maan everything (ST):-Am sorry Geet.. but I have to break your promise…

Yash (sighed):- Geet is an orphan Maan..  (Maan was shocked) .. Chopra's adopted her when Geet was 6 yrs old , they did so just for showcase , to gain ppls attention and make their entry in the business world through their polite and pitying nature..and to  expand their business  and then rule over the business world …

Yash stopped and Maan glared him as to saying speak more…

Yash(started again with hesitation):- Brij never thought of Geet as his sister and always tried to come close to her .. (Maan fisted his hands) and that day if I would not have followed them and reached there on time ,Rahul and Brij would have ra**d her…

Yash (saw Maan's expressions and said ) :- she is too naive , too innocent Maan..

Maan was too much angry hearing , someone tried to r**e Geet

Maan:- why you never told  me this  , before???

Yash:- wo… I… I tried to ..Remember  the brij's wed night ???? when I was telling you about Geets' whereabouts  .. then you have stopped me from saying further ..you went away without listening to my info, completely….(yash paused a while then said)When she was a child, Brij even then once tried to get her then  but Geet escaped and then knowing Brij's Casanova nature  ,Mrs  chopra sent Geet to California and never looked forward for Geet …as their motive was over by getting acknowledged in business world..Geet came to know about Brij's marriage through newspapers that's when Geet decided to come to India  to attend her bro's marriage and give surprise to her so called family by coming there after long 6 yrs..but here …. You ended her life….

Yash finished and Maan had tears of self shame and guilt…

Maan(whispered):- yes… I ended her ….yes, yash you tried .. but I just wanted Revenge for my sis.. That's why I was in  hurry…

Maan(ST):- Brij and Rahul.. Just wait and watch your downfall  … you both will pay for messing with MSK and his wife….

Yash(placed a hand on Maan's shoulder):- Maan, she is too innocent and sweet girl ..She didn't know their truth and their intentions before this incident ..

Maan was lost in his own world(ST):- So those divorce papers and the pics of Geet with savita & brij and rahul were all their planning …They wanted us to break our marriage… (smiling sadly)  But I won't do that.. will Geet forgive me???? After all whatever I did with her??? Does she want this relation or not????How will I face her now…???

yash:- Maan, Geet took a promise from me that I will never tell you this truth…coz she knew that you will feel guilty,once you will come to know about this ..So she doesn't want you to know this biggest truth of her life..so plz don't tell her that I told you everything. She thinks of me as a brother  and I don't want her trust to be broken in relations once again…she has suffered a lot plz try to give her happiness …

Maan:- I will.. Don't worry ..I won't tell her that you told me everything…I just wanted to know whole thing …from you …. Chalo lets go home…

Maan went  towards his car and yash too left.. On the way back Maan dialed a no…

Maan:- Adi.. I want to know who is the person who  gave pics and the news here in media??

Adi:- Sir… wo… I …

Adi knew that who was the person but was afraid of Maan's anger and was feeling sorry for sasha  to reveal her name

Maan(shouted):- Adi.. I want the name in next 20 mints … you hear me!!! And Maan cut the call …

Adi called him immediately  and without any delay

Adi:-  sasha…

Maan(totally shocked and angered ):- what???? …. Adi meet me at xyz point am picking you up …

Adi:- yes sir…

After 10 mints Adi came and sat inside Maan's car…

Maan:- what were you saying Adi????

Adi(hesitated ) :- yes sir… It was sasha who spread this news in the media…

Maan:- And how do you know???

Adi then narrated the whole incident as he saw sasha pulling Geet to dance floor and smirking taking pics of Geet and Maan from her cell phone and then calling someone and giving her phone to that person …who returned after a while ….

Maan got very angry and decided to fire her or at least punish her … Adi went then and Maan came to his home …

That  night Maan didn't come to the room .. feeling guilty on his acts and behaviors with geet … went to gym and then study but then a thought came into his mind

Maan(ST):- I must have a check on her whether she slept or not????

Thinking so, he went towards his room and when he opened the door he saw Geet was sitting on floor actually sleeping , beside bed, with her head resting on her elbow … It was such an awkward and discomfort position .. Maan sighed knowing she must have waited for him and then she might has fallen asleep in that position ..

Maan went and tried to wake her up but she didn't open her eyes...Then Maan tried to lift her up in his arms but again she just moved a little and placed her head on his shoulder ... Maan sighed and sat beside her in that same position in which Geet was ... For a while he just kept looking at her and finally Maan too slept ...

precap:- The shrewd and hard core businessman MAAN SINGH KHURRANA ...

what kind of punishment will Maan give to the culprits   !!!!

Feel free to ask me for pmzz or add me

like and comment if you like to

MY FB PAGE

MY IF PAGE

much love RoseWink

The following 333 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarnaliniamisini#81farhana1234thahuanukutty82dpurvakrishna.aashiyaan_2010SShah786drashtipatel30aaahsapcageeta1803mishgannehavashifarha451288swara_09taniakhaled48only4mailsluminousmady2483attitudeshyrostbvh123mishimSeemaMartintanishasingh3simmi11shubhiguptaishitamorestar432mbobby2011sonai-adricapayal.gupta177sanju85majaam00Sarah08jaasz_25vsailajaniki7611canondew.dropzainabzeeqVidhi24Salmankataahhhneetugarg123kavitamundharajostnajonn09angeljyotiTheSunShinemaanlvsgeetashwimaaneetshinedosssjojo2802annbellAISHAJSdreamypaisha_1998agam12sarah_zaishaaparnapoduriansshushafeepiyasinghdivyaraghaninibi_suchimonica9febgeetkamaanzainah32001leothelionsonuseeugem1606Paingel5armadariz2000asmi123Ballumauammyicycoollathaautelevision9mans22-divya-saswati_2008angeeshDarkangel_MoMosadavirkzeeenulove_lavnyapulvi16saji-21-Elfin-sheetalvasarajanirchandrandiyachillPoonamTpiyushiseductivepurpleRamykrishrichu26mamatha.anna12sk_75priyankasweet21aliceyue27ShilalipiMAANeet_2anisa79Moon002supernasahumishtimohabbatDazlingdivyabhawna02surbhijn1069290860623lovepoosusinishsweetspreetymaaneetprincesssarahmrajsaarigshrutiNiharikaNeha777jassi1212SweetestPariniki02deep002bbinduAameradhwanimehta23cutestarzshruthiruchsAfflicteDcrazy_125jeyanthi123imli95kshubhangiSHRADDHA2102april12ylaraibsudha_gcBlushingqueenmounacutykavya.sravyaVinsh23rashgirl000saroits_meMakpie_glorious_pearl_warriorzaidi98riyascsuba2011pingu.tingucrazyfanofdsdvssshhcutemishtimystique_girlprinces939erumzaheerpriyasreeNH1971ambili123mansi.tripathimicky11mayashrisawant7change12yashviagarwalmishtibArsheelasree.maneetmaansi007crazydevil87esheenanan_10sstylishdollOblivion007dreamy4everanks_amsi rokaksnamita5idunnomaria_awanAnu_RWhypadhudivya22cyum321happydays30AmbibambyJayaRkuhu18aakritisri1111DoracakeAtiffa286pearlhari21GudiyalovesgurusweetysaranNav2010jssoodkabslocksdreamymishti88d_soniaShimmerrlove4allbilly_rituExpectoPatronumkrndrSONU_29gbhatallibrinsight555NeejuKasiKasi..N3rDyM0R0N..dreamyanmirzaElienoreMGJeba.Rahmanshri12Dei_Gratiarsusmitamehak173arorasurbhiheytalCherishhTia-AFreeBirdangel-ki-shonamaaneetmaahiKINGKHANFANlil.mizz.smexiideepali1022Hanishadevi--Fairy---Mitu-Koolsmilemeettumaaneet5nehakapoor7monika1992TheSexyDevilambeernritzy09ammu5honeygrapeLuvScoobyushankitvc-Veritaserum-paponeconmrk-1Ash1991-Prithi-ambbihamaanmeet118mypriderupzloveuCutieTejupreeti.1shruti_luvs_mskshruthiRmisty_drastifanalicia212komlikasmallvillesonu4everalekhika20namita25flowers4uanshramandymorekhwaishfanAmoureuxSlov_perfringesaamirkhanfanshalini_smaaniqra-Waheeda-mchoprashah10sona-rai--Ratna--rsroopalimillie_maaneetpreethiakeenu_kkmeena..mandy15freya123maansee6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6_BlackPearl_yoga23priyazaara2212sdlife19Remya_PillaikahkashansakinaTyropunam2712gill123Little_Mermaid.vrinda22Shruthelove2_soma-WhiteGirl-anupm04-Mishu-SecretSapphirerashmivaishimpoojavermasuhaaanaInvisible_Wings-Mounika-renjini263LILY111144BDayGal-11Janricha_kapoorDesigirls12singh24-MSKdeewani-Madhuri53goldenmoontamanna1391-Orchid--BlushaLicious-abinash079Neelambari..dumasbhanu_rekhagspvdKrishna_Sourav

love4all

IF-Dazzler

love4all

Posted: 25 June 2012 at 2:21am | IP Logged
 Oh wow wow 
i am first 

awesome part dear 
so finally maan know whole truth

ab aye ga mza MSK will take revenge 
wow that could b worh watching Big smile

sasha to gai LOL
ab wo kya kry gi 

and for that culprits 
i want a punishment like never before 

they must have to suffer 
worse then ever 

and i know MSK will never leave them 

please cont soon 

Edited by love4all - 25 June 2012 at 2:34am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123drrose31

drrose31

IF-Stunnerz

drrose31

Posted: 25 June 2012 at 2:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dreamymishti88

Nice update dear. I read the full story in one go. Pls include me in your buddy list. Waiting for the next update. Pls pm me.

thnx dear

just added you 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top