Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

MG(FF)REVENGEFUL MARRIAGE THREAD 5 (Page 46)

Post Reply New Post

Page 46 of 161

_Jyothi_

IF-Rockerz

_Jyothi_

Posted: 20 June 2012 at 12:00am | IP Logged
waiting...  Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

drrose31

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MG(FF)REVENGEFUL MARRIAGE THREAD 5 (Page 46)" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

drrose31

IF-Addictz

drrose31

Posted: 20 June 2012 at 12:03am | IP Logged

PART 25
Hi all .. i was to update last night but power went off for few hrs.. i tried to reply all but i know few are left .. for reasons my net is so slow and i want to update before power cuts.. but i read all and am thankful to all of you for your love for me... thank you... do check my replies if you want to...    

Maan (ST):- She is not chopra's daughter .. I have punished her , made her suffer for no reason…I should ask yash about it ASAP .. It means , she is really innocent…

He looked at her peaceful face and kissed her cheek , making her lye properly on bed he was about to get up when she took his palm and placed that under her cheek and slept … 

Maan smiled sadly and sat beside her ..hugging her close to him and she went to him on her own..

All night he kept massaging her head as she was moaning in pain in her sleep even , due to that drink ..

Early morning, Geet opened her drowsy eyes  and saw she was hugging a sleeping Maan tightly..well it was not new to her but she felt her head heavy and in pain … she thought:- I must did something last night..

But nothing was coming to her mind properly, as to what had happened last night.. she just remembered , she took a soft drink,felt drowsy..danced and Maan accompanied her… That's it…

Geet(ST):- He will be so much angry on me…I danced that too in his client's party..oh no.. what will I say to him!!! Ouch ..my head is paining…

By now her eyes were teary not only coz of pain but also thinking of his anger and harshness , she got scared and in turn tears came out from her eyes… Maan opened his eyes , saw her teary face…

She quickly pecked his cheek , wishing good morning , she tried to run to wash room but Maan held her tightly in his arms….She was lying on him …. Geet looked down, scared of his anger…. What if he will force her again….

Geet:- wo….

Maan:- Good Morning…

Saying so he too pecked her forehead .. Geet was little surprised

Geet(ST):- He didn't scold me?? Should I ask him , what I did last night… ??may be nothing to worry about… hmm  

Geet:- Wo… Am sorry for last night.. I don't know what happened ..I.. I thought that glass to be containing soft drink.. It wasn't intentional… really!!!

And she went on and on with her sorry speech… she looked very innocent with that sorry face…

Maan:- Its ok.. I understand…

Geet(was again surprised):- umm.. so… you .. you are not angry on me???

Maan(replied politely):- No… Am not..

Geet:- Can I ask one quez???

Maan :- Hmm..

Geet:- what I did last night?? I mean, did I create blunders on dance floor???

Maan:- No… you dance very well..

Geet(felt embarrassed):- wo.. I really don't remember what I did last night???

Maan:- you drank alcohol (wine) with some drowsy pills… I know , some one  must have forced you to take that one , so you took .. Right..???

Geet:- jii..

Maan:-  ok now go and get ready, we have to leave for India in 2 hrs so be quick ..

and they both started to get ready and left for their flight..

Throughout the flight Maan kept thinking about her not being chopra's and yash knowing this information. On the other hand, Geet was happy and relaxed …Relaxed as Maan didn't misunderstand her and happy, as they were now going to home…..

They reached home and Maan and Geet  got angry glares from Raj as they arrived there… Raj was angry as he knew Maan took her for one meeting of his and sasha had spread rumors (after failing in her plans) as "MSK's WIFE BEING DRUNK IN A CLIENTS PARTY IN USA"  and 2 pics covered the front page on the newspapers ..

Dadima was angry as their family reputation was once again at stake .. and with that news dadi lost her tiny mini sympathy and love for Geet…

Annie felt like killing Geet to get drunk and dance like that ..

Pari… pari was having an unknown trust on Geet and Maan.. she  never compared Annie and Geet .. Pari knew Geet's nature and she was confident that Geet wasn't at mistake …or Geet can do these things intentionally…

Pari (came to Geet and hugged her):- kesi hai meri bachi??(How are you my child???)

Maaneet were unaware of this news till now so Geet gave her a smile..

Geet:- Am fine maa… Both Maan and Geet took blessings from pari..Maan  has noticed every one's expressions and knew(ST):- something is wrong here!! But what???

Just then , Maan felt Geet's hand on his upper arm and her nails piercing his skin there …Maan looked at Geet and followed her gaze which was like shock…

He saw news papers on the table and the headlines caught his eyes … He got angry on that and mentally cursed the person who published such news..

Maan(ST) :- Oh that's the matter (then he  looked at every one ) It's nothing…

Raj(interrupted):- First tell us .. we sent you on HM somewhere and you went somewhere else????

Maan:- I don't think it's a big issue…I had a meeting .. and you just wanted us to go somewhere so I just took her there with me…and about these pics well it wasn't her fault, if someone mixed  some pills in her drink and she got drowsy…

Dadimaa:- That doesn't mean , she will dance like that and will make fun of herself and our family's reputation…

Maan(frustrated):- Dadimaa plz I don't want to listen anything against Geet…

All looked at Maan in surprise and Geet was on moon..

Geet(ST):- He is taking my side..

Maan:- I trust Geet…

Geet(ST):- Oh.. He trusts me… wow..  

She now wanted nothing from GOD listening to his trusting words for her and defending her in front of his own family…

Maan took Geet's hand in his and started to go upstairs saying..

Maan:- And no more discussion on this…

Raj and pari were happy and both exchanged a smile to each other and went from there… Geet looked back to Daadi and Annie , both gave disapproving and disgusting looks to her respectively…

Geet wanted to talk to them and clear their MU but was helpless and Maan was almost dragging her to upstairs …

Once in the room , Maan left her hand and immediately called someone…

Maan:- I want to meet you right now…. Hmm… and he cuts the call..

He looked at worried face of Geet..He came close to her and said

Maan:- Don't worry.. They won't talk about that to you now.. Relax, don't think on it.. saying so he went away….

Geet looked at him in surprise (ST):- why is he behaving so nicely with me???? What had happened last night , he is not bothered for that … but what had I done that his behavior  has changed  over a night????... Is it for good or??? And this call , whom he is going to meet???  Am getting more confuse… Is se  tou pehle wale Maan he achey  thay .. but then he always makes me confuse with his changing behaviors…

precap:- what do you think..who is the person ???

Feel free to ask me for pmzz or add me

like and comment if you like to

MY FB PAGE

MY IF PAGE

much love RoseWink

The following 317 member(s) liked the above post:

farhana1234thahudpurvakrishna.geniusbmaashiyaan_2010drashtipatel30aaahsapcageeta1803nehavashifarha451288swara_09taniakhaled48only4mailskhawsar25luminousmady2483attitudeshyrostbvh123mishimSeemaMartinsimmi11shubhiguptagayathripriyankmkd.70sravanthi93star432mbobby2011sonai-adricarashmidiveanamica123sanju85majaam00sarah_12jaasz_25mascosri_harshaurs_anamikaGeetmamaltisokhalvsailajanishmaniki7611canondew.dropzainabzeeq--Yashvi--anjyluvaahhhneetugarg123kavitamundharanat10AISHAJSdreamypjojo2802aisha_1998agam12shafeeansshupiyasinghsnehadingoemonica9febgeetkamaan01leothelion234Diya426asmi1235armadgem1606lathaautelevision9ammyicycoolDarkangel_MoMomans22-divya-TinkJiasaswati_2008angeeshbhakbhartifanzeeenusadavirkSemarnkPoonamTsaji-21-Elfin-nammmupulvi16piyushi9290860623sheetalvasarajanirchandrandiyachillYellowtullipsmishtimohabbatDazlingdivyaanna12MyLuv_Maaneetsk_75priyankasweet21bhawna02richu26mamatha.anisa79aliceyue27ShilalipiMoon002princesssarahkaxarktharkeypreetymaaneetpalakjassi1212annbellNiharikaNeha777SweetestPariluvu4ever143Aameraamrutavjoshicutestarzdhwanimehta23CherubNoorsaariAfflicteDshruthiruchscrazy_125runishaimli95kshubhangimaankisimmjeyanthi123SHRADDHA2102rakenduvadanaaditi_2010.lovemaaneet.deep002Blushingqueenmounacutykavya.sravya_glorious_Makpieits_merashgirl000saroprinces939pearl_warriorriyascNH1971ambili123priyasreemicky11pingu.tingucutemishtimansi.tripathimystique_girlsree.maneetmayashrisawant7mishtibcrazyfanofdsdvyashviagarwalmaansi007am_sweet_parishristi1Arsheelanan_10shabnam22karna91Oblivion007aksnbabygurl10Alameluamita5angelarafWhypadhudreamy4everdivya22aakritisri1111cyum321happydays30AmbibambyneethuMGNav2010AtiffasweetysaranExpectoPatronumchange12SONU_29GudiyalovesguruShimmerrkrndrawesomepoojabilly_rituARSALAkhankabslocksjssoodallibrdreamymishti88sridevi_ngbhatd_soniaKasiKasinats0101mayaparidreamyEza_analystshri12anmirzaAshleyAngelenaDei_GratiaJeba.Rahmanarorasurbhisanum23Tia-AFreeBirdheytalangel-ki-shonasweetsampa39Koolsmilemaaneetmaahilil.mizz.smexiiKINGKHANFAN_Jyothi_TheSexyDevilmonika1992mannu_minnienehakapoor7ambeernpaponecon-Veritaserum-Dilsay_AngelSonu_meetturitzy09maanmeet1ambbihakrati518myprideLuvScoobyushankitvcrupzloveuAudiwaliapreeti.1-Prithi-Ash1991shruti_luvs_mskshruthiRmisty_drastifansonu4eversmallvillealicia212-Priti11-Amoureuxmchoprakhwaishfanflowers4uanshramandymorenamita25CrazzyBusySlov_perfringes-Waheeda-HansaNaamirkhanfanshalini_smaaniqrashah10sona-rai--Ratna--rsroopalimuskanpmaanseemillie_maaneetpreethiamandy15freya123CutieTejumeena..ammu5Remya_PillaikahkashansakinaTyro6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6_BlackPearl_honeygrapeyoga23priyazaara2212sdlife19anupm04Asmi13kkiddooLittle_Mermaid.Shruthepunam2712gill123-Mounika-Invisible_WingsimpoojavermasuhaaanaSecretSapphirerenjini263Desigirls12LILY111144singh24Rashmi...tamanna1391Madhuri53Loquacious_Aashabinash079IsleOfCapri-BlushaLicious-Neelambari..bhanu_rekhagdumasdolly10spvdKrishna_Sourav-Orchid-goldenmoon_Maaneet_

_Jyothi_

IF-Rockerz

_Jyothi_

Posted: 20 June 2012 at 12:04am | IP Logged
yyipppeee me first me first... PartyDancing
wowww awesome update di...
loved it.
maan is all sweet sweet in this...
poor geet afraid of his anger and even due to pain she is crying..
but maan made all clear that he is not angry... and geet is happy listening that...
geet is confused with his behaviour... hitler jo hain na... LOL
hmmm they are back to india and that news... AngryAngry
dadimaa and annie are angry on geet poor she...
but maan supported her... yayyy Big smileSmile
i think maan called yash,. Confused
hope my guess is right...

continue soon di...
love u...

Edited by jyothikrish - 20 June 2012 at 12:16am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mishtibdrrose31

LILY111144

IF-Sizzlerz

LILY111144

Posted: 20 June 2012 at 12:04am | IP Logged
r

drrose31

SONU_29

IF-Dazzler

SONU_29

Posted: 20 June 2012 at 12:09am | IP Logged

drrose31

drrose31

IF-Addictz

drrose31

Posted: 20 June 2012 at 12:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SONU_29

updated Smile

Desigirls12

IF-Sizzlerz

Desigirls12

Posted: 20 June 2012 at 12:17am | IP Logged

WOW LOVELY LOVELY UPDATE DEAR...MY MAAN ACCEPT HIS GEET  AND TRUST HER...OHHH...MY MAAN KISSED  HIS GEET ON HER FOREHEAD WITH LOVEINLY OH IM SO HAPPY...OHHH NO THAT NEWS IN PAPER, I WILL KILL THAT SHASHA...MAAN CALL YASH?...IM WAITING FOR MORE OF MY MAANEET CUTE MOMENTS...WHY SHORT UPDATE...

Edited by Desigirls12 - 20 June 2012 at 12:17am

drrose31

drrose31

IF-Addictz

drrose31

Posted: 20 June 2012 at 12:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyothikrish

yyipppeee me first me first... PartyDancing
wowww awesome update di...
loved it.
maan is all sweet sweet in this...
poor geet afraid of his anger and even due to pain she is crying..
but maan made all clear that he is not angry... and geet is happy listening that...
geet is confused with his behaviour... hitler jo hain na... LOL
hmmm they are back to india and that news... AngryAngry
dadimaa and annie are angry on geet poor she...
but maan supported her... yayyy Big smileSmile
i think maan called yash,. Confused
hope my guess is right...

continue soon di...
love u...

CONGOZZ ji...Clap Clap

uff if you have found maan sweet here then what will kiddo do with him !!!!! Ouch LOL

hmm you are right hitler can change his mind acc. to his wish Wink

cont soon ???? hmm

will see to it Big smile

_Jyothi_

Post Reply New Post

Go to top