Post Reply New Post

Page 74 of 75

suzi_b

IF-Rockerz

suzi_b

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Will be posting the lavani vid as soon as I get it...LOL

Now that Jhalak is over...

All MADHURI DIXIT fans...plz join us in the Madhuri Dixit FC for continuing the Mads madness...her bollywood comeback coming up soon...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Sonnibusybee..stephhh*Resham*khamosshhhdebaparna77

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Madhuri Dixit AT (Page 74)" in Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

suzi_b

IF-Rockerz

suzi_b

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Desi-Girl MadsWink...from Saturday's epi...

Edited by suzi_b - 30 September 2012 at 12:28pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sonnibusybee..debaparna77khamosshhh

suzi_b

IF-Rockerz

suzi_b

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 3:11am | IP Logged
Perfect...This is it...BlockbusterClap

Edited by suzi_b - 01 October 2012 at 3:11am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

khamosshhhdebaparna77

khamosshhh

IF-Sizzlerz

khamosshhh

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 3:38am | IP Logged

Both Sri and Madz looked good in JDJ, though haven't yet seen the epi, but frm the promos saying that. But even if I discount the fact tht I'm baised towards Madz, Madz still ended up looking the better of the 2 in all aspects.

But ufff some1 has opened a thread on Madz and Sri and some1 posted tht Madz looked jealous of Sri!!!Angry Yeah of course she would be,wouldn't she? I mean Madz has been in the wilderness for 15 years right?Wink Don't understand Y instead of highlighting Sri's good points, Sri's fans belittle and degrade Madz?

suzi_b

IF-Rockerz

suzi_b

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Sorta similar thing on twitterLOL

Jhalak is a Madhuri Dixit show...for 2 seasons nowLOL

I wld say Sri fans r very insecure...after Mads' dhamakedar lavani...today now they r rubbishing Mads' look, height,...even going to the extent of calling her dumb & tht she shldn't speak...someone even called her faturi...I dunno if it means anything...even if u try to ignore...seeing such rubbish being written does make a normal person angry...Angry

I checked in the morning & in the evening too...same rubbish going on...what nonsenseAngry

But anyways Mads stole the show y'day with her sheer presence & that superb lavani...so actually feeling sorry for the losers who are trying so hard to make her look badLOLLOL

suzi_b

IF-Rockerz

suzi_b

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Some tweets for Mads (@MadhuriDixit1) by the Jhalak family...Smile

@kjohar25

Will miss #jhalak and the entire team of BBC and Colors!!! They were amazing!! And absolutely loved being with@MadhuriDixit1 and remo!!!

@gurruchoudhary

@MadhuriDixit1 it was a pleasure getting chance to perform in front of you. Will miss the #jhalak days. Will miss u and ur perfect.

@karan009wahi

@MadhuriDixit1 thnku fr everythn mam..it ws great wrkin under ur guidance

@Rashami_Sandhu

If you want to learn humility and grace, which adds beauty to a lady it is @MadhuriDixit1 all the way.. Feel #blessed to have worked with u!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

debaparna77

stephhh

IF-Rockerz

stephhh

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 11:00am | IP Logged
badly missing jhalak and madhuri

I hope she is there next season of JDJ and it gets a better n deserving winner unlike this season...meh

debaparna77

suzi_b

IF-Rockerz

suzi_b

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 11:24am | IP Logged
All Madhuri Dixit fans plz vote for Jhalak Dikhla Jaa5 in the 'favorite non-fiction show'category of People's Choice Award...(coming up soon on Colors...saw the ad)

There isn't a category for the judges so let's vote for the show...after 30 secs you can vote againWink

debaparna77

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.