Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

tanharocks

Goldie

tanharocks

Posted: 16 June 2012 at 3:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sadiyaswaron

this was really amazing n a hug for sharing this.being a girl is not a crime until we take it in a negative manner.i have so much things in my mind but i cannot describe it in words.i just see this in one ad n i loved this post Smile
Hey dear i truly understand...n sure it's nt crime being a girl infact we girls truly are the best...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HPHolic-3

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ONE CHANCE.. (Page 3)" in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tanharocks

Goldie

tanharocks

Posted: 16 June 2012 at 3:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Madhura..

Ankita, the way u wrote frm girl's pov, apt...
It was heavy but true!!Everything was so beautiful..that girl too wants to live..and be like son!
Its bitter truth that still foeticide prevails, and thru research as they showed in SJ its more in cities!!
Madz i was shock after seeing SJ episode...I truly dnt understand people's mentality...they worship goddess but hate girls...

tanharocks

Goldie

tanharocks

Posted: 16 June 2012 at 3:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NinaArief

so perfectly written, its very beautifull,
every time i read something like this i thank god for my parents, and my fate, they could have chosen to not have me , they were in such  a society, but they chose to have me and raise me like a princess, that is a lot to be gratefull for.
Thnx a lot dear...well we r for the first time talking on IF nyways u truly said that  our parents are the best...

Edited by tanharocks - 16 June 2012 at 3:48am

NinaArief

tanharocks

Goldie

tanharocks

Posted: 16 June 2012 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AmNotYou

Girl !! r boy whoever its our beloved child, how can parents itself a murderer of new one...no animals can  see partiality among its young-one but y  this human being do..infanticide in any form should be punish severely / give life term to doctor's who involve & to that infant's family who really responsible for,and also Government should take strong action against those who get Dowry n to women abuser's.

"Human Being, Once God first preference now its seems to be god's least preference".. 

Nicely written dear,thnx 4 this awareness content..
U also r new to me but nyways u truly said we human are worst than animals...n thnx a lot...

drooler

drooler

Posted: 16 June 2012 at 4:15am | IP Logged
dat was truley  heart touching...
n being a girl i will always be thankful to my parents for bringing me in this world
thanks for this once again...u have very nicely written the feelings

tanharocks

Nirju99

IF-Dazzler

Nirju99

Posted: 16 June 2012 at 5:13am | IP Logged
d way u discribe is beautiful

tanharocks

tanharocks

Goldie

tanharocks

Posted: 16 June 2012 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by drooler

dat was truley  heart touching...
n being a girl i will always be thankful to my parents for bringing me in this world
thanks for this once again...u have very nicely written the feelings
Hey dear u dnt need to thank me the pleasure was all mine dear...Smile 

tanharocks

Goldie

tanharocks

Posted: 16 June 2012 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nirju99

d way u discribe is beautiful
Thanks a lot...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top