Make Balika Vadhu No. 1 on IF!!..

Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Guys We have to make BV  no 1 in IF ...this week we have got two articles and thus we have a great chance to go up in Chaska Meter Rnkings...SO please like and comment these following articles..
Max it out guys Three comments can be made by individual...ok...Pls do it..BV deserves to be on top..

Article 1..Smita Bansal Takes a break

Article 2:Shiv Knows Anandi Child Marriage

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gksk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Akki-Rocks

Guys We have to make BV  no 1 in IF ...this week we have got two articles and thus we have a great chance to go up in Chaska Meter Rnkings...SO please like and comment these following articles..

Max it out guys Three comments can be made by individual...ok...Pls do it..BV deserves to be on top..

Article 1..Smita Bansal Takes a break

Article 2:Shiv Knows Anandi Child Marriage

I like BV too, but I don't think it can make it to No. 1 slot on IF. Shows with No. 1 slot have a lot of activity on forum because they have lots of fans who remain online.
If you want to understand what I mean go to IPKKND forum. Look at what topics are there on Page 1. Wait 1 second and refresh the page, you will find different topics. that is because every second 24 hours, someone around the world is updating something on that forum. Such is the craziness.
On BV forum, do the same thing. You will see that the same topics remain on Page 1 for more than 5 minutes sometimes.