Page 1 of 10

Page 1
Page   of 10
Page 2 Page 10

Sweet_Ashum

Goldie

Sweet_Ashum

Posted: 15 June 2012 at 6:03am | IP Logged
"Woah! Nanav, easy man! Itni fast fast kaha ja rahe ho?" [Why are you going so fast?]

"Office." Came the curt reply.

NK shrugged n hopped off. Something was different today, Arnav observed. Everyone seemed to be in some or the other work which had to be done as early as possible. Arnav shrugged. It was none of his concern. Everyone seemed to behaving very odd since the past couple of days.

"Chote aaj tum office se kab tak aaoge?" [Chote till when will you be back from the office?]

"Bohot kaam hai di. Late aaunga." [Have a lot of work di. Will be late.]

"Theek hai. Aaram se aana. Koi jaldi nahi hai." [OK. Be back as per your convenience. No hurry]

Arnav looked at his di. She didnt mind the fact at all that he was going to be late. This was not his di. Infact she was the one who always fretted about his late timings.

"Di are you ok?"

"Haan chote humein kya hua hai?" [Yes chote why whats wrong with me?]

"Wo...nothing."

Arnav finished his breakfast n discreetly looked around for Khushi.She was nowhere to be seen and he couldnt even hear her voice, nor the tinkling sound of her anklets or her bangles which gave away about her presence.

"Di Khushiji kahan hai?" Akash asked. [Di where's Khushiji?]

"Wo apne ghar gayi hain. Buaji ka phone aaya tha to subah hi nikal gayi." [She's gone to her house. Buaji had called up so she left early in the morning.]

Arnav relaxed knowing about her. True their six months wedding contract was coming to an end. The families had come to know of it. Shyam was behind the bars. Everyone had sympathised with Khushi but had been merciless with Arnav.
They understood Khushi's plight but were angry with him for having put Khushi through his personal hell for no fault of hers.
Not that they knew what he had done but they knew him pretty well to guess he hadnt been very kind with Khushi.
It was his di's silent treatment which had hurt him the most. But Khushi as usual had managed to pacify everyone in the house.

*Flashback*

"Theek hai. Hum Khusi bitiya ki baat manat rahe. Hum ne Arnav bitua ko maaf kar diya. Par humne ek aur faisla kiya hai. Ei 6 mahine ke turant baad hi hum Khusi bitiya ke liye ek achcha ghar dhundhat rahe aur phir unki saadi dhoom dhaam se kare rahe."  [Ok. I give in to what Khushi says. I forgive Arnav. But I've taken a decision. Immediately after these 6 months I'll find a sutable groom for Khushi n marry her off in pomp n splendour.]

Arnav had banged the coffee mug and stormed out of the room. He didnt know why but the thought of Khushi getting married to someone else didnt go down well with him.

*Flashback ends*

"What the...Red roses? Balloons? Di! Ye sab kya hai?" [Di whats all this?]

"Chote ye NK bhai ne order kiya hai. Aaj wo apni dil ki baat kisi khaas ko kehne waale hain." [Chote NK ordered these. Today he is going to propose someone special]

"To humare ghar mein ye sab kyun?" [So why all this at our house?]

"Kyunki wo yahin propose karenge." [Coz he's going to propose here]

"Unbelievable man...Akash! Lets go."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Akash! Tumhara dhyaan kahan hai?" [Akash Why arent you paying attention?]

"Wo bhai...I'm sorry! Wo...NK bhai hai na..wo aaj apni dreamgirl ko propose karne waale hain to.." [I'm sorry. NK is going to propose his dreamgirl today so..]

"To? wo karne waala hai. Tum kyun itne excited ho?" [So? He is the one going to. why are you so excited?]

"Bhai..NK bhai ki khushi mein hum sab ko shaamil hona chahiye na. After all wo humare hi ghar ka hissa hain." [We should all participate in NK's happiness. After all he is a part of our family.]

"Yeah right...Dreamgirl?"

"Haan." [Yes]

"Par wo to.." [but he...]

"Haan wo Khushiji ko dreamgirl bulata hai. To obviously unko hi..." [Yes he calls Khushiji his dreamgirl. So obviously..]

"what nonsense! Khushi is my wife."

"Bhai aapki sirf cheh mahine ki shaadi hai. Jo khatam hone aayi hai. Aur aap hi ne to kaha tha na ki aapko koi prblem nahi hai NK bhai aur Khushiji ke rishte se?" [Yours is only 6 month marriage which s going to end soon. N you yourself said that you have no probs with Khushi n NK's alliance]

"What the...Maine aisa kab kaha?" [When did I say that?]

"Bhai kuch dino pehle hi to di aur dadi ne aapse baat ki thi. Tabhi to aapne kaha tha." [ A few days ago di n grandma spoke to you. You had said then.]

*Flashback*

"Chote humein aapse kuch baat karni hai." [Chote I want to talk to you]

"Hmm..."

"Ab aapki aur Khusi bitiya ki contract saadi ma kuch din hi bache rahe. To hum sochat rahe ki  kyun na Khushi bitiya ki saadi NK babua se ki jaaye. NK bitua Khushi bitiya ko khus rakhenge." [Now that your n Khushi's contract marriage is going to end soon I was thinking how about Khushi n NK? NK will keep Khushi happy]

"Chote tumhara kya khyaal hai?" [Chote what do you think?]

"Hmm...yeah ok fine."

Nani and Anjali walked off unknown to the fact that Arnav hadnt heard a single word of what they had spoken. He was busy on the phone with Aman and was replying to him all the time.

*Flashback ends*

"But maine to..Nani aur di ye sab keh rahi thi? Mera dhyaan nahi tha. I was on the phone with Aman." [But I...Grandma n di were talking about all this? I wasnt paying attention. I was on the phone with Aman.]

"Bhai NK bhai to aaj Khushiji ko propose karne waale hai. Keh rahe the ki unke bday par yahi best gift hoga." [NK is going to propose Khushiji today. He was saying that would be the best bday to her.]

"Aaj Khushi ka bday hai?" [Its Khushi's bday today?]

Arnav was annoyed that NK knew something that he ought to know. Plus the fact that he was going to propose Khushi. It made his blood boil.

"Haan. I mean kal hai. To aaj raat 12 baje wo sab karne waale hain...Bhai? Bhai!" [Yes. I mean its tomorrow. So today at midnight he's going to..brother? Brother?]

Arnav ran as fast as he could to the elevator. He checked the watch. 11.15 pm. He had to reach Shantivan as soon  as possible. He couldnt let Khushi go away from him. No. Not now. Not ever.

"Hello di?..." Akash called up Anjali.
~~~~~~~~~~

Arnav stormed into the house. No one was to be seen. Even the Prakash brothers were missing. He rushed up to the terrace.

Empty.

Garden. Empty.

There was only one place now.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Arnav rushed to the poolside to find almost every member of the household waiting with bated breath and ANjali and Nani's hands clasped together watching the sight before them with happiness.

NK was on his knees and Khushi was standing before him. She was smiling while he seemed to be blushing.

"Khushiji, will you..."

"ENOUGH! STOP!"

"Chote?" "Nanav?" "Arnavji?" "Bhai?"

Akash who reached just after him tried to stop him.

"NK...leave."

"What?"

"NK, I said leave."

"Only after Khushiji gives me her answer."

"Leave dammit!"

"Nanheji aap jaiye. Arnavji ko jo kehna hai wo unhe kehne dijiye. Phir hum aapko jawab denge." [Nanheji you leave. Let Arnavji say what he wants to. I'll then tell you my answer.]

Slowly everone left the room. Arnav now noticed the room was tastefully done. Every intricate detail had been taken care of.

"Aapne Nanheji ko kyun roka?" [Why did you stop Nanheji?]

"Khuhsi wo tumhein..." [Khushi...he ..you..]

"Humein kya?" [Me what?]

"Wo tumhein propose karne waala tha." [He was going to propose you]

"Haan to? Isse aapko kya farak padta hai?" [So? Why does it bother you?]

"Of course farak padta hai dammit!" [Ofcourse it bothers me dammit!]

"Kyun?" [Why?]

"Kyunki..." [Because...]

"Kahiye na...kyun farak padta hai? Rehne dijiye. Aap nahi bol paayenge." [Say it. Why does it bother you? Forget it. You wont be able to say.]

Khushi turned to leave the room when Arnav caught her arm.

"Jab jo bura kaha uska koi matlab nahi hai..jab jo bura kia uska koi matlab nahi hai...iss pyaar mein sahi aur galat ka koi matlab nahi hai...bas ek cheez ka matlab hai..ki..main..hamesha hamesha tumse pyaar karta rahunga aur humesha kiya hai." [Whenever I said something bad it had no meaning...whenever I did something bad it had no meaning...Ther is no right or wrong in this love...only one thing matters..that I always will love you n have always loved you]

Khushi's eyes misted. She had been dying to hear this.

"Khushi? Kya tum zindagi bhar, Mrs. Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada ban kar rahogi?" [Khushi will you all your life be Mrs. Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada?]

"Haan." [Yes]

"Wooo"

Arnav jerked his head towards the door. Everyone was celebrating and congratulating each other. Anjali n nani were busy hugging each other while NK was doing am impromptu dance.

Khushi laughed and wiped her tears. Arnav looked at the clock. 12.00

"Happy bday Khushi."

Everyone trickled inside the room n wished Khushi. Anajli hugged her n Arnav simultaneously.

NK came n hugged Arnav ferociously.

"I'm so happy for you nanav!"

"Hold on! You were going to propose Khushi right? So how..."

"This was just a drama chote. To make you confess your love."

"What the..."

"Yes bhai. N the mastermind was none other than Khushiji herself." Akash grinned.

Arnav looked at Khushi who had suddenly found the design of her dupatta very interesting.

"I see."

"Hello Hi Bye Bye! Ei itna noise pollution ka howat hai?" Manorama mami who was missing from the scene n didnt have any idea about all of this was confused. She was just back from a party to hear everyone cheering for Arnav n Khushi. [Hello hi bye bye. Why is everyone creating such a ruckus?]

Khushi winked n smiled mischeviously at Arnav who looked other way n smiled.

"Ei phatti sari itna ka smile-iya rahi hia? Aur Arnav bitua ka blush-iya rahe hain? Investigation kare ka padi." [Why is this phatti sari smiling so much? N why is Arnav blushing so much? I have to investigate.]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"To is tarah se ladke ne ladki se apne pyaar ka izhaar kiya. Ladka aapke papa Arnav Singh Raizada aur ladki hum Khushi Kumari Gupta." [So this is how the boy confessed his love to the girl. The boy- your dad Arnav Singh Raizada n the girl- me Khushi Kumari Gupta.]

"Singh Raizada." A voice boomed.

Khushi n little Ashar n Asmara Singh Raizada turned to look at Arnav who was busy shooting daggers to Khushi.

"Dont you dare forget that Mrs. Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada."

Ashar n Asmara giggled n ran off from the room while Khushi looked sheepishly at Arnav. Ofcourse she knew how to handle him.

He was her own rakshas.

Her own Laad governor.

Her very own Arnav Singh Raizada who had gifted her the best bday gift of her life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
People who dont know about Ashar n Asmara..here's the link. Written by Smileystar aka Fari

So..how was it? It is dedicated specially to pakpearl n Smileystar...
Pakpearl : Di coz you wanted me to write something. I hope it has lived upto your expectations Big smile
Smileystar: Fari...coz I love your writingsBig smile

Take care..Love you all,
Ashum

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

Edited by Sweet_Ashum - 22 September 2012 at 6:46am

The following 166 member(s) liked the above post:

sambagmgtdrithuparnaarshiiishravs_18abbyy8Aakanksha.SPink77hhqvbestfrndz4evershanushaluimcrazyabtarnavananya17anveshaMJessiarshisobti_luvpunjabiquddirabiacasavviniirispweettiechicsj07rithustarsssatnymanistzeifapoorva12sharmaVampsshibsmiffy56pixielove29dknalarafnafarhacassimC3_IFpallavisarkarchandarani1PedaspongebobchicklimitlessAmmyRidz4Evershrutiavmmaloses0n00smirandom94craziefanrosalinda92sruthirishisaj111inluvwivARHIJOSH1RNArnav93KairiPdeepterencesamspriyanka09mysticmanthrianyabellabby2181DiaphanousCuriousmindaishwarya_roxarchminkmariam42saad2604AnuLovesBarunLIONHEARTiram1415awawwtitanichomelesstokyoanihabhiarshifan91arshifansangLovely_Bajwa_sk2405Swaran13RandomGirlgirlsrock3dimple288KtotheMCrazy_1001...Penknife...1DAliceBonhi_ipkkndleanne_1983Barunz4everApples94-Siaa-prabha75karismaOrion_Nseabeautysulochana90sun2011-Devanshi-ms_1991love_for_serialpinkssamritafansmanlazylad8-FauZiAmanramAdorableTrouble-Shobhu21--Rimsha-sizzlesRazz22IPKKNDkaur92arhi101ongongongBarunshellAparameghaMaddy1270Hriju321achu_arshi-FarwiiDobaara-Aisha1996jothijoe18varsha2KDsnoopy84tia.oLetzLiveOurLyfameena671arshi21daisydee425--Kittu--musicfan5Ni1234dennisdmenacechandana.sgowri1712kritashDeedeepa1--MISHTEE--bhaktiiivelanginiEdella17SmileyStarpakpearlsubiscscaskersweetie_angelashred12hindu4lyfPrasanthialekhika20debby_11KaranShilpa:)swetha10freya123MrDarcyfanNidsubh007KaSh-Maneet-Fan.x-bumblebee-x.LyssaPiesarunsashasingh..Paawani..OmorabotiaartipartyyWahian4lyftash10Arshi.Sugi.IPKpolly_mkmishti_17dumasprincessunara-AviatoR-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OS: The birthday gift" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

arhi101

IF-Dazzler

arhi101

Posted: 15 June 2012 at 6:10am | IP Logged
this was so cute
loved it

must say lovely planWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sweet_Ashum

Sweet_Ashum

Goldie

Sweet_Ashum

Posted: 15 June 2012 at 6:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arhi101

this was so cute
loved it

must say lovely planWink

Thank you so much! Big smile

tash10

IF-Stunnerz

tash10

Posted: 15 June 2012 at 6:12am | IP Logged
OMG this was such a lovely OS! I was engrossed till the end!!! Just loved it!!! If only something like this could really happen in the show, it would be too awesome!!! Thanks Ashum!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Vini95Sweet_Ashum

Sweet_Ashum

Goldie

Sweet_Ashum

Posted: 15 June 2012 at 6:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tash10

OMG this was such a lovely OS! I was engrossed till the end!!! Just loved it!!! If only something like this could really happen in the show, it would be too awesome!!! Thanks Ashum!!!

Awww! I'm glad it kept you hooked till the end.
Thanks so much!Big smile

tash10

-Devanshi-

Goldie

-Devanshi-

Posted: 15 June 2012 at 6:15am | IP Logged
That was just sooo cute!!!!and the heer ranjha dialogue fit the situation so perfectly!!!
Loved arnav's reaction on coming to know about NK proposing khushi..!!i hope it made him realize that aman has been bent upon spoiling his personal life(that is just my theory!!)..
When arnav said singh raizada...i was like awww...!!!that was really sweet!!!
Lovely OS!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Vini95Sweet_Ashum

Sweet_Ashum

Goldie

Sweet_Ashum

Posted: 15 June 2012 at 6:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DM1810

That was just sooo cute!!!!and the heer ranjha dialogue fit the situation so perfectly!!!
Loved arnav's reaction on coming to know about NK proposing khushi..!!i hope it made him realize that aman has been bent upon spoiling his personal life(that is just my theory!!)..
When arnav said singh raizada...i was like awww...!!!that was really sweet!!!
Lovely OS!!

Thanks so much DevanshiBig smile
Yeah Arnav was spoiling his own life...atleast he realized it hereLOL

-Devanshi-

velangini

IF-Rockerz

velangini

Posted: 15 June 2012 at 6:18am | IP Logged
that was so cute and adorable
jealousy works best on arnav singh raizada when ot comes to kkg oops kkgsr
loved it