Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

edwardcullen19

IF-Rockerz

edwardcullen19

Posted: 15 June 2012 at 5:46am | IP Logged

Hey everyone, so how are you all? and how you all doing guys?  so as we all know that it's nearly one year since CCBM went off air, you all must be watching other tv serials...so i started this thread regarding the same...frankly speaking nowdays nothing interest me very much but for time pass i also watch some serials

i will name all the dramas that i watch and will rate them out of 5 stars and i request you all to do the same as it's just an attempt to make our forum a bit active
please friends try to make topics about different topics and contribute in making our beloved forum active

So here is my list:
1. Dekha Ek Khwab aka DEKWink (on Sony): i will give 3*** stars to DEK...all just for Yuvraj Udayveer Singh aka Ashish KapoorDay DreamingBlushing...just watch this serial for him onlyEmbarrassedWink

2.Suvreen Guggal- Topper of the Year (on Channel V): i will give 4**** to this serial...it's perfect in terms of story, lead pairsEmbarrassed(i love them) and since it's based on college life it's a bit my fav LOL

3. Satyamev Jayate (on DD national): i know this show also airs on SP but i never switch to SP...anyway this is just perfect show...i love Aamir Khan and hats off to him for making such a nice show and raising very important topics in his show...i watch this show not for him ...i watch it for the the issues that today our society face
i will give 5***** stars to this serial...

Others are Vampire Diaries and The Secret Circle ...but since they are on a break i can't name it in the fictions i am watching nowdays...so that's all in my list
i know most of you must be watching either IPKKND and EHMMBH
But i miss CCBM very much and no serial touched my heart like CCBM didCryBroken Heart

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sandy_nivrenachu28ButifuleyessururReshJdiyaloveskinnydeepti_9-LoJaiN-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Serials you all watch" in Chaand Chupa Badal Mein forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

diyaloveskinny

IF-Sizzlerz

diyaloveskinny

Posted: 15 June 2012 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Hii Neeti nice Topic,  Ok  I will mention my Serials I watch,  recently I have started watching,  SP is out of my list actualy

So I watch  Life OK and Colours as Imagine has been replaced my  Colours,  In Life OK i like to watch Amrit Manthan  the reason behing it is They show the Soods house from CCBM in it and it reminds me of CCBM I feel and remember the scenes of Nivren in it,  also I watch Shapath  is also one of my favorite shows and Yes Mahadev I really like this Mythological Show,  ,  then I watch COlours Sometimes I like Balika Vadhu its quite nice,  Rest I dnt watch any show, 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sandy_nivrenButifuleyesedwardcullen19ReshJdeepti_9

deepti_9

IF-Sizzlerz

deepti_9

Posted: 15 June 2012 at 9:57am | IP Logged
nice topic Neeti..n what about your result.what percentage u got
i too m watching DEK n suvreen google..n also BALH n satyamev jayte...Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sandy_nivrenedwardcullen19ReshJ

ReshJ

IF-Rockerz

ReshJ

Posted: 15 June 2012 at 11:35am | IP Logged
nice topic neeti..

hmm.. actually i do watch IPKKND and EHMMBH...but only sometimes now!!
now i've started watching life ok show saubhgyavati bhava...coz of harshad
i do watch Satyamev Jayate too...its an awesome showBig smile

Edited by rechzZy - 15 June 2012 at 11:37am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

edwardcullen19deepti_9

xsumi

IF-Rockerz

xsumi

Posted: 15 June 2012 at 11:48am | IP Logged
IPKKND Heart - star plus
EHMMBH - star plus
saathiya  - star plus
punar vivah - Zee tv

i use to watch 
BIDAAI Heart ..fav drama ever
CCBM Heart
sasural genda phool 

ALL ON STAR PLUS

n i watch pretty little liars ...american drama 
xxx

edwardcullen19ReshJ

edwardcullen19

IF-Rockerz

edwardcullen19

Posted: 15 June 2012 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepti_9

same pinchLOL...i also watch BALH sometimes
i got my result Deepti...scored 95% and my college will start in july hopefullyBig smile

ButifuleyesReshJdeepti_9

ReshJ

IF-Rockerz

ReshJ

Posted: 15 June 2012 at 11:52am | IP Logged
QUOTE=edwardcullen19]
Originally posted by deepti_9

same pinchLOL...i also watch BALH sometimes
i got my result Deepti...scored 95% and my college will start in july hopefullyBig smile
[/QUOTE]
wow thatz awesome,,,,congratz dear...HugDancing[

edwardcullen19deepti_9

edwardcullen19

IF-Rockerz

edwardcullen19

Posted: 15 June 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by diyaloveskinny

Hii Neeti nice Topic,  Ok  I will mention my Serials I watch,  recently I have started watching,  SP is out of my list actualy

So I watch  Life OK and Colours as Imagine has been replaced my  Colours,  In Life OK i like to watch Amrit Manthan  the reason behing it is They show the Soods house from CCBM in it and it reminds me of CCBM I feel and remember the scenes of Nivren in it,  also I watch Shapath  is also one of my favorite shows and Yes Mahadev I really like this Mythological Show,  ,  then I watch COlours Sometimes I like Balika Vadhu its quite nice,  Rest I dnt watch any show, 

@Bold Diya i agree with u SP is out of my list as well...the treatment they did with my 2 fav shows- CCBM and tere liye...i can't ever switch to SP ever...for once i would have continued watching SP after tere liye went off air but after CCBM went off air i am not gonna watch SP again ever
hey i also saw 1st epi of Amrit Manthan just because they show Sood's house yaar...i also like Balika Vadhu but don't watch it very much

ReshJdiyaloveskinnydeepti_9

Post Reply New Post

Go to top