wow but why avoiding cant wait to read more thanks for the pm
preetibaheti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Edited by preetibaheti - 11 years ago
D3_Addictzzz thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

so guyz here i cum wid d next chappy ..! hope u guyz like it..do hit d like button !

But den d old conversations stopped'.d old times dey spent 2gether..though dey were nt 2gether didn't continue and wer jus left behind as memories'shakti kept thinking abt wat had suddenly happened to kunwar'she kept wondering about wht had been wrong'tht her kunwar didn't hv mere 2 mins to reply her'as days passed on she thought may b gt busy wid his schedules as he had said her earlier tht dey wud hv mny promotional events..coming up'well actually it ws a lame reason she gave to herself...she just couldn't figure out y ws kunwar doin dis 2 her'and nextly she dint hv d sufficient tym 2 think about'she had her own busy schedule..rehearsing continuously fr d competitions tht wer 2 b held in a month'she had 2 practice a lot..as d nly thing she knew ws 2 win'.she ws 2 compete wid d world's best dancers and had to prove herself'

After a few days'shakti sitting in her bedroom'today finaaly after so many days'she could still idle'without any botheration about her dance practice..but 1 thing tht always kept her bugging was amar's behvaiour..she just thought to login on her FB account..so thth she cud cum 2 noe abt whts happening in D3 and wud see hw her fans wer doin'

1stly she was really very happy tht her fans still remembered her'she felt really blessed to hv her fans wid dem..she saw abt d swaron confession and ws happy thinking abt d swaron stry kickstarting..she ws jus goin through all d fan pages'd photos'd edits..d VM's'seeing dis a smile crept on her face'but den wht shocked her ws'dis

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.395243547174693.94831.177748368924213&type=3

she literally gt shocked...to her d tym stopped at dat moment nly...she froze...had a rush of thoughts in her mind...didnt noe wht to do..whom to ask..contacting kunwar ws nt a gud option as he wudnt reply and asking oders wud nt giv her d answers she wanted..instead wud make dem more worried...

she dint hav ny oder option but to just sit and wonder abt wht d prblm ws...she cudnt jus hold her tears nymore nw...d fact dat she ws away frm him nly made her suffer and nw him cheating her...she just cudnt take it...her heart always kept saying a big no to her but she cudnt deny wht her eyes had seen...

she sad der leaning on to d wall...recalling her beautiful past wid him...unknowingly a smile crept on her face...wen she remembered hw her true feelings had come out of her tht day..and hw none of dem had confessed but had still becum each oders...

thts wen negative thoughts started haunting her mind..and she thought...

exactly...dis cud b d point...may be kunwar neva loved me...as it ws me who had blurted out all my feelings and he just used me..and den evn forced me to go to london so tht he cud njoy wid sum oder girl ova der...and thinking dis she broke down crying...

she passed 2 days in dis way..but den decided to b determined...and fr nw jus focus on her dance..as jus 2 days were left fr her performance and she thought of keeping all her thoughts aside and focus on her goal nw...

and thus she gives a beautiful performance and is declared as d winner and shakti..when she had came to london had thought of staying her fr anoder 1 week to see d place but she didnt evn waste 1 second and gt bck to her mother land india...!

scrol down fr amar's POV !!

Edited by D3_Addictzzz - 11 years ago
Himu_arsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update

Try to update soon
D3_Addictzzz thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
so why is amar behaving dis way??..does he not love shakti??...was all dis a game played by him...does he love charlie??...wanna noe...den read...😛

amar had sent her london...away frm him...he wanted her 2 fulfill her dreams...he had made all d necessary arrangements fr her..made sure dat she had no troubles in settling in a foreign country...was always in contact wid her...busy schedules wer neva a hurdle in between der love...late night chats...talking fr hours..dis ws his favourite thing 2 do...but den...

he had to stop dis...he had to be away frm her...he had to...evn if it ws hard fr him...he had to evn if it hurt her...coz dis ws fr her gud..according to him...he had to..evn if he dint want to...!

everybody knew d reason...charlie being a close friend accepted to act as his GF...and he ws in a state wer she cudnt deny him...he had asked everybody to keep dis as a secret...unwillingly dey had to...

2day was d day..wen she ws gng 2 b bck...bck after 3 months..though she ws neva away frm him..she ws always der in his heart...but he missed her...missed her smile..missed her care..missed her love...everytym he ignored her..he felt like a thorn piercing through him...but still he had to...he wanted her deliberately..but still wasnt happy at her return...coz nw it wud make his task more difficult..his task..that is to make her hate him...he nw just wanted to take her in his arms...but den had to be very far frm her...

here she ws standing on her mother land...ahh d air..and d smell..she soo missed it..and something dat she missed evn more..actually someone tht she missed evn more...or nt one but d ones she missed were standing right in frnt of her...wid big smile plastered on der faces...seeing dem after ages  ws a treat to her eyes...her family..her friends...her colleagues..and her fans..all had given her a warm welcome...but d 1 who ws .her colleague..her friend..her family..ws missing...

she thought...ahh every 1 here to welcum me...lol i feel so precious today...but still look at my poor heart..i pity myself 2day..I who hv fulfilled her dream..is here on her motherland after ages..among all d near and dear ones..but still i feel as if i hv achieved nuthing...as if i m alone...becoz of dat so called person..whom i luved..who said me he loved me...but he didnt...does he really nt luv me??...his eyes though being silent..spoke paras to me...ws tht all a lie...??

her chain of thoughts wer broken bu mukti...

Mu: oye shakti...kahan kho gyi...?...kisi london wale ki yaad aa gyi kya??
Sh: kya mukti kuch bhi...tere jiju ke hote hue kisi aur ki yaad kaise aayegi mujhe??
mukti changed d topic...acha chal ab saari baaten baad mein karenge..tu bhi thak gyi hongi na...
shakti didnt wanted to ruin d moment of hapiness so she didnt ask anything...

dey headed bck...went to shakti's house...

Sh: mom hum yahaan kyun aaye hai??
shakti's mom (Sm) {lol guyz dosent it suit wid smriti !😆}: kya matlab hai tumhara??...abhi kahan jaana hai tumhe??
Sh: mere ghar !
Sm: to tum kya padosi ke ghar par ho...
Sh: offo mom mera matlab wo nhi tha...mere ghar matlab kunwar ke ghar..
now her mom ws in a dilema as to wht to answer...she ws saved by mukti..
Mu: arre haan baba...wo kal tumhe lene aa jayega..tu 1 din hamare saath bhi reh sakti hai na...
Sh: haan par...she went into her room..wid a sad face..she ws totally confused thinking abt him..thinking abt wht he ws doin..but she cudnt do anything...d answer to all her Q's ws him...

and d answer to all ua Q's is d next update...😛
so guyz stay tuned..do hit d like button and comment...next update after 40 likes..!
Edited by D3_Addictzzz - 11 years ago
senoritashweta thumbnail
awesome superb!! ab jaldi update kar warna..!