May 04 update

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 18 years ago
Shekhar plays the tape but Manas removes the plug. Jia's lawyer lets go of the ace. Devyani tells Jia that money is becoming a big issue. Netra comes to Manas and tells him that their conversation was recorded. Manas tells Netra to be cautious. Gyan tells the family to save the houses he had been able to organize money. Ruby calls Netra to meet her and tells her that she will have to work with her. In the Pandey hall when everyone is happy Ruby comes and tells that the house is theirs as the man who promised the money to Gyan has backed out

Thanks for the update. Pch!! No change....Still the same old continues 🤢

yeah i told u some how he will never hear it and i mean its so given how this story is going netra is with ruby and manas and she will get jia kicked out and jia will find out the truth about netra and how rakesh and manas are with her.

Did you guys know aishwariya rai was on Oprah tuesday or wednesday her interview was like 13 minutes. And did any one hear ciaras new song oh featuring ludacris i love that song.

Thanks for the update..am losing comments for this show 🤢

Abt aish's interview on Oprah...I saw it online...the whole of the interview was hosted in a site www.aishwarya-forever.com I think she handled it well...

yeah it was good but i think sushmita is beautiful women. She just doesnt promote herself thats why. And mainly sushmita has this sophiscation on her face.

Well the show is pretty much predictable its sucks thats all i got to say i even stopped watching it here because i read the updates so whats the point in watching and also i just stop reading the updates too but i cant its a habit.

this show is so predicatable and is just wrong in every way