Page 2 Page 2

--Udhay--

IF-Stunnerz

--Udhay--

Posted: 15 June 2012 at 4:55am | IP Logged

I was offered every new show on TV: Ragini Khanna-TOI article

I was offered every new show on TV: Ragini Khanna
Ragini Khanna

Ragini Khanna is synonymous with her onscreen character Suhana from the hit show Sasural Genda Phool on Star Plus.

And two months after the show has ended, Ragini feels people still recognize her as Suhana. Says Ragini, "People know me as Suhana and I'm dam proud of it. Suhana's character superseded my own personality".

Ragini who is set to co host
Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa season 5 with Manish Paul feels she's on a forced break. "I had gone insane emoting for Suhana's character for four years. I was practically finished from within. I gave in so much to my role that I had lost all judgments and opinions. I was living Suhana's reality. Ragini was lost".

Does that mean Ragini will take a break from acting and focus on anchoring? "Not at all. Acting is my dope. I was offered every new show on TV but I did not accept them as I did not find it exciting. They wanted me to ape Suhana and I dint want to repeat that. I have also been offered several films and if eel blessed. But I don't want to do just anything". Ragini is currently enjoying her anchoring stint and feels "
Jhalak will bring out her personality".

So for all Ragini fans, don't be disappointed. The actress is only on her much deserved break and rightly so!

Link:

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/I-was-offered-every-new-show-on-TV-Ragini-Khanna/articleshow/14147136.cms

Edited by Udhay - 15 June 2012 at 4:56am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Rose_7CarrotCakeElvinaTheDon.Chitrathan-MadRaginiFan-LadyFlameMischiefManagedani_grmanesha76Roopal_ArDipickachuBHAVII

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I was offered every new show on TV: Ragini Khanna" in Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-MadRaginiFan-

IF-Rockerz

-MadRaginiFan-

Posted: 15 June 2012 at 5:03am | IP Logged
Thanks again for sharing an AWESOME article...really want her back in a new show soon!
Till then we'll enjoy watching her in JDJEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ani_grpickachu

nigella

Goldie

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Alinaaliipiyualka

Arnav90

IF-Stunnerz

Arnav90

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
TFS, I don't think anybody from tellywood refuses films...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-MadRaginiFan-

MischiefManaged

IF-Sizzlerz

MischiefManaged

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 2:10am | IP Logged
TFS! I loved Ragini as Suhana Embarrassed

-MadRaginiFan-

anjucool

IF-Rockerz

anjucool

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 6:35am | IP Logged
Thanks

farheen.raji

IF-Dazzler

farheen.raji

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 6:54am | IP Logged
tfs

-MadRaginiFan-

togepe30

IF-Stunnerz

togepe30

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 8:15am | IP Logged
As far as I know...
SGP started in 2010 and it ended in 2012...! That is 2 years...then why is she saying that she played the role of Suhana for 4 years???

Baaki 2 years kaha pe acting ki?? HAHAHAHA !!

I guess the show has taken its toll on her and shez forgotten counting :P

But still I adore her...! Very full of life...If only she would stop screeching while hosting...!

She should take up a show soon...TV actors have a short shelf life...Its out of sight...out of mind !

Cheesy-Chants-MadRaginiFan-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.