JDJ 5 - Helpdesk (Page 14)

Post Reply New Post

Page 14 of 15

anishetty01

Goldie

anishetty01

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vrush_

what is the repeat telecast timing of the saturday's episode to sunday?????

I think it is mornign 10.30

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "JDJ 5 - Helpdesk (Page 14)" in Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ashlatore

Groupbie

ashlatore

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 4:37am | IP Logged
Link for SBB this week where they showed JDJ (GC technicals I think)

Nxt_rockstar

IF-Rockerz

Nxt_rockstar

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashlatore

Link for SBB this week where they showed JDJ (GC technicals I think)

C.I.D.

Groupbie

C.I.D.

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Hey! Cn anyone gv me the link of audio and video of the title song of the show? Plzzz

JCluvs srk

Goldie

JCluvs srk

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
hey can someone please give me the episode where rashmi and deepak dance to the song "roshni se" from asoka, and they are dressed as statues and come out, dance, and then become statues again. I think the concept was earth. I cant the performance. Can someone plese give me a link to the performance and just tell me which episode it was?

vgiri

vgiri

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 6:09am | IP Logged
Can you help us understand the online voting.. each voter is allowed to cast 99 votes using their gmail or yahoo or facebook or twitter or Colors login. They said logout of Voting before voting again...I dont think that works..some of the contestents have more international fans than others.
We do not have a way to vote other than online one.

Me_Anonymous

IF-Veteran Member

Me_Anonymous

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JCluvs srk

hey can someone please give me the episode where rashmi and deepak dance to the song "roshni se" from asoka, and they are dressed as statues and come out, dance, and then become statues again. I think the concept was earth. I cant the performance. Can someone plese give me a link to the performance and just tell me which episode it was?

It was Week 14 Episode with the theme 'Colours'. Episode 21 which aired on 25th August.

For the link check the Video & Written update Archives.

Me_Anonymous

IF-Veteran Member

Me_Anonymous

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vgiri

Can you help us understand the online voting.. each voter is allowed to cast 99 votes using their gmail or yahoo or facebook or twitter or Colors login. They said logout of Voting before voting again...I dont think that works..some of the contestents have more international fans than others.
We do not have a way to vote other than online one.

Apparently only 100 votes can be casted using one e-mail account. So a person can cast more than a 100 votes as long as they use separate e-mail accounts to cast their votes. That's all I know myself. I don't think they have telephone or other form of voting other than through their website for International viewers.

Edited by Me_Anonymous - 20 September 2012 at 1:31pm

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.