Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5
Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

India-Forums

   

JDJ 5 - Helpdesk (Page 14)

anishetty01 Goldie
anishetty01
anishetty01

Joined: 25 January 2012
Posts: 1069

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vrush_

what is the repeat telecast timing of the saturday's episode to sunday?????

I think it is mornign 10.30
ashlatore Groupbie
ashlatore
ashlatore

Joined: 03 January 2008
Posts: 96

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 4:37am | IP Logged
Link for SBB this week where they showed JDJ (GC technicals I think)
Nxt_rockstar IF-Rockerz
Nxt_rockstar
Nxt_rockstar

Joined: 25 March 2010
Posts: 6359

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashlatore

Link for SBB this week where they showed JDJ (GC technicals I think)
C.I.D. Groupbie
C.I.D.
C.I.D.

Joined: 12 March 2011
Posts: 121

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Hey! Cn anyone gv me the link of audio and video of the title song of the show? Plzzz
JCluvs srk Goldie
JCluvs srk
JCluvs srk

Joined: 14 July 2006
Posts: 2450

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
hey can someone please give me the episode where rashmi and deepak dance to the song "roshni se" from asoka, and they are dressed as statues and come out, dance, and then become statues again. I think the concept was earth. I cant the performance. Can someone plese give me a link to the performance and just tell me which episode it was?
vgiri Senior Member
vgiri
vgiri

Joined: 21 February 2012
Posts: 941

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 6:09am | IP Logged
Can you help us understand the online voting.. each voter is allowed to cast 99 votes using their gmail or yahoo or facebook or twitter or Colors login. They said logout of Voting before voting again...I dont think that works..some of the contestents have more international fans than others.
We do not have a way to vote other than online one.
Me_Anonymous IF-Veteran Member
Me_Anonymous
Me_Anonymous

Joined: 03 July 2005
Posts: 11408

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JCluvs srk

hey can someone please give me the episode where rashmi and deepak dance to the song "roshni se" from asoka, and they are dressed as statues and come out, dance, and then become statues again. I think the concept was earth. I cant the performance. Can someone plese give me a link to the performance and just tell me which episode it was?


It was Week 14 Episode with the theme 'Colours'. Episode 21 which aired on 25th August.

For the link check the Video & Written update Archives.

Me_Anonymous IF-Veteran Member
Me_Anonymous
Me_Anonymous

Joined: 03 July 2005
Posts: 11408

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vgiri

Can you help us understand the online voting.. each voter is allowed to cast 99 votes using their gmail or yahoo or facebook or twitter or Colors login. They said logout of Voting before voting again...I dont think that works..some of the contestents have more international fans than others.
We do not have a way to vote other than online one.


Apparently only 100 votes can be casted using one e-mail account. So a person can cast more than a 100 votes as long as they use separate e-mail accounts to cast their votes. That's all I know myself. I don't think they have telephone or other form of voting other than through their website for International viewers.


Edited by Me_Anonymous - 20 September 2012 at 1:31pm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5 Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index