Fashion and Beauty

I have to shave my legs and arms on a weekly basis

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

amishaluvdesai

amishaluvdesai

Posted: 15 June 2012 at 12:46am | IP Logged
Does Kaya skin clinic include any programs for hair removal? I hate the fact that I have to shave my legs and arms on a weekly basis, without which wearing a sun dress or skirt can be a 'less than pretty' sight.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I have to shave my legs and arms on a weekly basis" in Fashion and Beauty forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

varshkakkar

varshkakkar

Posted: 15 June 2012 at 12:57am | IP Logged

We totally understand what you're saying. What you need is to be a part of the 'Pain Free Hair Free' program under Kaya Skin Clinic Laser Hair Removal program. As per all the people, who have been part of this program, the process has been described as painless and permanent hair removal process. The process can be carried out on all types of skin and hair, in a safe manner. Another advantage is that the laser can be used to treat a large area, as opposed to other laser treatments, where laser heat needs to be subjected to a smaller area. The laser energy is used in heating up the subdermal layer of skin, so that it destroys hair follicles, and stops it from producing new hair. Post laser treatment, one should take adequate care to protect the skin from exposure to the sun. In fact, Kaya has its own Post Laser Cream to aid the natural healing process and to protect the skin.

aisha.agarwal23

aisha.agarwal23

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 1:27am | IP Logged
Hey. you should go to InstaSculpt for laser hair removal, because going to salons every month is really a problem. InstaSculpt's laser hair removal is really safe and gives very effective results instantly. In fact I suggested my cousins to go to InstaSculpt for the same. Smile

anirudh123

anirudh123

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 6:02am | IP Logged
Do you have site???

Post Reply New Post

Go to top