Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

Ragini gives 100% to Jhalak Dikhlaja-DC article

Udhay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Ragini gives 100% to Jhalak Dikhlaja - DC article

Ragini gives 100% to Jhalak Dikhlaja

Ragini Khanna, or Suhana from Sasural Genda Phool, is now hosting Jhalak Dhiklaja. It's a first for her and it's an all new ball-game. "One should have a presence of mind if one wants to host reality shows," she said. "It gets pretty emotional sometimes."

Jhalak... was the perfect platform for Ragini to showcase her anchoring skills. "Manish (her co-host on Jhalak...) has hosted many television shows while this is my first. I am learning from him but I will definitely make my own image and I am going to have a blast," she said.

Ragini considers herself a workaholic and despite all the stress and hectic schedules, she puts a smile on her face. She says, "I am a very restless person. I don't want a break from my work."

Known as Govinda's niece when she broke on to the scene, she has managed to carve her own name in the industry now. Bollywood is the next step for her, but only when she gets a good script. "I do not like to play any monotonous characters", she said. A strong and silent person, she is focussed on her career and Jhalak... at the moment. "An anchor is a pivotal figure in a show and needs to be alert at all times. I am taking everything slowly so as to learn the variations and I would give my 100percent to this role," she said.

Link :

http://www.deccanchronicle.com/channels/showbiz/tv-guide/ragini-gives-100-jhalak-dikhlaja-354

Edited by Udhay - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks for sharing

Her professionalism is one of the things I love about her😳 we're with you Ragz you'll rock it
_Procrastinator thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for sharing the LOVELY article😳

U'll rock as a host Ragini😉
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
manish & ragini are hosting da show? AWESOMENSS!! this is gonna be a fun ride with lost of pranks and laughter 
_Procrastinator thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: NaDzGirl

manish & ragini are hosting da show? AWESOMENSS!! this is gonna be a fun ride with lost of pranks and laughter 

Yes they are hosting the show and will make the show hysterical🤣