Village girl Sugni...

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Suddenly shown to know how to drive a car...LOL  I was laughing so hard...Where r they taking this story? 

Vikram is not a good dude...He is as chaalu as rest of the Thakurs..

He is waaay older to her ...Trying to seduce a young girl..😡  Especially when he is married..😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

romancefan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
It's not confirmed that Vik is married. I believe he's single.
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
True we dont know for sure if he is married or not...But but his intentions with Sugni are not kosher...He is ater all Thakur..
-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Well who is not challu in PSH .????? Adi got GF ..he should not be falling for sugini even that will be cheating ...vikram dont know ...as per article he might turn grey ...i guess this is the struggle sugini has to do .  This village there will be thakur ..that what psh should that someone is good among everyone
romancefan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Not all Thakurs are bad. Just because one is rich does not make one a bad person. If this is so then Adi should be bad too since he's rich. Then Sugni should not marry anyone from the Thakur clan, just pick a farmer or anyone at her level. No complications, no need to rise up or go down to the same level.
bee5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Varsha,
  Even I was thinking what are they doing? Driving?! Looked totally stupid. Was that the only way they could justify Adi's presence with Sugni all the time which could lead him to fall in love with her, getting to know her more and realizing that not all bednis are bad?

Maybe next they will make her his secretary ! Now have to think of some work that Adi can do from his home to justify Sugni's presence at the banglow for her to be accessible to both TVS and Adi.

Story-wory kuch nahin hain, chale banane serial! 

Laila2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: bee5

Varsha,

Even I was thinking what are they doing? Driving?! Looked totally stupid. Was that the only way they could justify Adi's presence with Sugni all the time which could lead him to fall in love with her, getting to know her more and realizing that not all bednis are bad?

Maybe next they will make her his secretary ! Now have to think of some work that Adi can do from his home to justify Sugni's presence at the banglow for her to be accessible to both TVS and Adi.

Story-wory kuch nahin hain, chale banane serial! 

😆😆😆
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Well I have no complain with learning driving but then in a feudal set up like where the story takes place will they employ a female driver for a male highly unlikely had it been for the womenfolk I agree but then will a male who knows driving let himself be driven by an unknown women driver that to from a community he hates.  checking whether she knows driving or not well what happened to their servants whom they could have sent and then next day a horde of family in the posh car  Maybe for their wives and fiancee  but for a driver they are employing again

Edited by chalhov - 11 years ago
bee5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: chalhov

Well I have no complain with learning driving but then in a feudal set up like where the story takes place will they employ a female driver for a male highly unlikely had it been for the womenfolk I agree but then will a male who knows driving let himself be driven by an unknown women driver that to from a community he hates.  checking whether she knows driving or not well what happened to their servants whom they could have sent and then next day a horde of family in the posh car  Maybe for their wives and fiancee  but for a driver they are employing again

@bold, Exactly Chalhov.
This came to my mind too when I was watching it yday.
In the very 1st episode of Adi, we were told he would never let anyone else drive. That was the reason why he  didnot let Rattu drive and asked him from walk from the train station.

Now suddenly he was okay with a driver for himself?! Driver would not mean she would drive only him. She might drive around the women folks in the house, but in today's episode she was driving him! How come? Did not make any sense. This is what, some things in this show doesn't make 1 sense at all.