Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Saathiya part 1 Vs Saathiya Part 2 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

ThisLoveWhatNam

ThisLoveWhatNam

Posted: 15 June 2012 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Definitely looks like two parts! Nice analysis. Smile No chemistry with new pair.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Agrata23.Nafisa.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Saathiya part 1 Vs Saathiya Part 2 (Page 3)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

quarky

quarky

Posted: 15 June 2012 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Part 1: Felt happy watching a good show but stagnant characters. Ahem - angry, Koki trying to find out Rashi's kalakaris, Jigar - stuck as Ahem's sidekick in business, Gopi - scared of everyone, Rashi - evil.

Part 2: Characters getting mature, Rashi changing, Ahem being fatherly and loving, Koki taking badla on Rashi for her KK's, Jigar actually getting involved in business and not a sidekick anymore and Gopi about to be a Mom, more confident.

TRP's HIGH for both. Infact Part 1 had not-so-great TRPs for the last few weeks Giaa was there. You can read any articles about it. Loads of proof. So its not like Saathiya was going GREAT guns before that.

Thats all that matters to be. Had part 2 been done with Giaa, it wouldve been the same. The new actress is doing a GOOD job and its sickening to see how many people just can't stop with the insults. Admit it that Giaa is leading a good life now and DONT make life hell for Devo. Its EXTREMELY insensitive.

Edited by pip23 - 15 June 2012 at 10:00am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

megustajalebiDivineDarkness

megustajalebi

Goldie

megustajalebi

Posted: 15 June 2012 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pip23

Part 1: Felt happy watching a good show but stagnant characters. Ahem - angry, Koki trying to find out Rashi's kalakaris, Jigar - stuck as Ahem's sidekick in business, Gopi - scared of everyone, Rashi - evil.

Part 2: Characters getting mature, Rashi changing, Ahem being fatherly and loving, Koki taking badla on Rashi for her KK's, Jigar actually getting involved in business and not a sidekick anymore and Gopi about to be a Mom, more confident.

TRP's HIGH for both. Infact Part 1 had not-so-great TRPs for the last few weeks Giaa was there. You can read any articles about it. Loads of proof. So its not like Saathiya was going GREAT guns before that.

Thats all that matters to be. Had part 2 been done with Giaa, it wouldve been the same. The new actress is doing a GOOD job and its sickening to see how many people just can't stop with the insults. Admit it that Giaa is leading a good life now and DONT make life hell for Devo. Its EXTREMELY insensitive.

@bold: Def agree. We see a lot of positive changes in the characters now, especially with Ahem (he's not a robot anymore, he talks and smiles and shows emotions), Rashi (she's really sweet at the moment but this one might not last long), and even Gopi to some extent (there's definitely a calm confidence about her now thanks to the pregnancy and thanks to Ahem's love).

The story was sulking horribly in the past few weeks (Saathiya 1 I guess) and I guess the Anita track was supposed to help but it got old quickly. It's nice to see different things now, especially positive stuff and this track actually looks interesting. Lots of people were predicting that Gopi would get pregnant and Rashi would turn evil because of it. Now it's happening Smile 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DivineDarkness

quarky

quarky

Posted: 15 June 2012 at 10:16am | IP Logged
I dont understand what their problem is! First they say we don't let them open Giaa threads, which is bs because we never did, and the one time we said reduce posting the same things over and over again, its not like they listened to us and accused us.

And then we tell them, fine just NO comparison of Giaa and Devo (even the mods say that) and they go and open stuff like this where they mention Devo looks like a maid (atleast if it was acting criticism, its understandable).

People even post in different languages to insult Devo. We have proof of that too.

And then finally, for humanity's sake, we asked them to stop using names at us, or insulting us because we never insulted ANY of them personally NOR did we insult Giaa because we loved the same Giaa they did... and some smart people with fake ids opened two three horrible posts directly insulting us and now recently another one opened one for Shaun and Vidishaa. 

I thought we would be funny and joke about these things but there is a limit to how much they think they can insult us because they have more people. If you have anything to say about us, say it in a way that isnt derogatory. Using words like 'twit, pimp, waste of space, rats, idiots, no taste etc. 

I WILL NOT be bashed for liking a show that THESE traitors have stopped watching for an actress that is probably doing another show with colors and is having a lot of fun.

EVEN if they are mad and dont want to watch it, I DONT HAVE A PROBLEM. they can yell at SP and PH all they want. NOT us. I dont care if I was a silent viewer, and just started posting. I tried being nice to everybody, I tried explaining my logic in long posts just so even if they disagree it will be respectful and not written in anger. But I saw the other thread that got closed today morning and this Shaun and Vidishaa thread and now the comparison thread, and I just want to say, "IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE SHOW, DONT WATCH IT."

Edited by pip23 - 15 June 2012 at 10:19am

megustajalebi

Goldie

megustajalebi

Posted: 15 June 2012 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pip23

I dont understand what their problem is! First they say we don't let them open Giaa threads, which is bs because even IF we did, its not like they listened to us. 

And then we tell them, fine just NO comparison of Giaa and Devo (even the mods say that) and they go and open stuff like this where they mention Devo looks like a maid (atleast if it was acting criticism, its understandable).

And then finally, for humanity's sake stop using names at us, or insulting us because we never insulted ANY of them personally, and some smart people with fake ids opened two three horrible posts and now recently another one opened one for Shaun and Vidishaa. 

I thought we would be funny and joke about these things but there is a limit to how much they think they can insult us because they have more people. If you have anything to say about us, say it in a way that isnt derogatory. Using words like 'twit, pimp, waste of space, rats, idiots, no taste etc. 

I cannot be bashed for liking a show that THESE traitors have stopped watching for an actress that is probably doing another show with colors and is having a lot of fun.

EVEN if they are mad and dont want to watch it, I DONT HAVE A PROBLEM. they can yell at SP and PH all they want. NOT us. I dont care if I was a silent viewer, and just started posting. I tried being nice to everybody, I tried explaining my logic in long posts just so even if they disagree it will be respectful and not written in anger. But I saw the other thread that got closed today morning and this Shaun and Vidishaa thread and now the comparison thread, and I just want to say, "IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE SHOW, DONT WATCH IT".

Have a hug pip, Hug

There's a lot of insults in the disguise of "acting criticism" lately on the forum. I mean if it's true criticism, people point out how to make the thing that's being criticized better. 
So if she "looks like a maid" people should also mention how she can stop "looking like a maid" (Replacing Devo with Gia is not a valid answer though, nice try). I think she looks nice w/out excessive makeup. I wish they did this with Gia too while she was there and not give her so much lipstick and blush. 

ThisLoveWhatNam

ThisLoveWhatNam

Posted: 15 June 2012 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Judging by messages on FB, I guess majority agree with your analysis jolin!
Tongue

Edited by VizagSNS - 15 June 2012 at 11:16am

Agrata23

-ashes-

-ashes-

Posted: 15 June 2012 at 11:35am | IP Logged
awesome!!...
this shud b sent 2 the cv's

Agrata23

gauri72