maansee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
waiting for epilogue ...

_Rashmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

So I have managed to pen down an epilogue,hope you will like itπŸ˜‰

(Credit for this beautiful banner goes to Shruthe aka 'shrutheAjay 'πŸ€—)

Epilogue

Paris
(6 years later)

Geet Khurana sat clinged to her husband in a cinema hall as the ending credits of the film were being rolled.Maan unearthed various side-effect of booking an entire hall for his wife,especially when the film is a very emotional one from the point of view of the watcher.The vacant seat next to Geet boasted a heap of tissue papers containing her precious tears.Maan thought that they will be able to cosy up in the dark hall but thanks to the film being a suspense one,his desires were mercilessly shown the door as Geet had her eye glued to the screen most of the time & rest of the moments were spent in tucking away tissue papers!

The screen went blank as the film got over.Geet's eyes were moist as she turned to look at Maan

"I love you Maan..."

He sighed,"You are very late in confessing Geet,it's all over between us..."he said in a grave tone & got up

She clutched his wrist "You can't leave me & Ishaan & go away!" she dropped a tear.

"Will you please stop this Geet!!!!" said Maan in an irritated tone.

She broke out into peals of laughter.

"Thik hai,Think hai,I am sorryyy.." said Geet,encircling her hands around his arm as they walked outside the hall.

"Can you point me out the contents which made you cry because as far as I know it was a mystery film!"

"The little bit of romance which was shown,it was so heart-touching..that it made me cry!"

"That's why I detest romantic stories!!!!I would suggest Dev to not include romantic angles in his thriller films as it interferes with the amazing plots!"

"Excuse me??" Geet shot a rueful glance.

Maan pulled her in one corner & pinned her to the wall.Her heart beats ran as he inched closer to her but just then she whispered,

"Ishaan is coming this way.Look behind!"

Alarmed,Maan turned around & indeed he saw him coming.

5 year old Ishaan Khurana came running towards Maan & Geet 

"Mom!Daaad!!" he called out playfully & Maan picked  him in his arms & both he & Geet kissed him.

"So tell me Ishaan!How was the Tom & Jerry movie?" asked Maan.

"Hmm...It was beautiful!!!" replied Ishaan.

"Beautiful??" exclaimed Geet," Mr Ishaan!Don't you think you are using a wrong adjective to describe the movie?"

"No Mom!I am using the correct word!!" he replied confidently.Just then Ishaan's eyes fell on the gaming parlour.

"I want to go to the gaming parlour!"said Ishaan.

Geet saw Dadima at a distance talking on the phone.

"Maan!You go with Ishaan,I am here with Dadima."said Geet

Maan agreed,

Dadima & Geet sat in the coffee lounge.

"So Geet,how was the film?" asked Dadima.

"Brilliant!I am sure this film will turn out to be the second super-hit for Dev as a film producer!"

"I am glad he is making a successful career!Dev always wanted to be in films!"

"So...why did you make the will with those conditions.."asked Geet,curiously

Dadima smiled,"That will was the fake one.The real will was always in favour of Maan but I didn't know my fake will would lead to the incident which happened six years ago.." she paused,"It came as a rude shock to me when I discovered Maan's lecherous behaviour.He was rude & arrogant & I knew if he went on  that way,he will have to pay a heavy price later on!I wanted him to meet his match & so I thought of you! and undoubtedly,you surpassed my great expectations! And just look you two are now the most influential business personalities of the world!"

Geet was thoroughly amazed.So the will was fake after all! But it not only helped change the lives of both the brothers for good but also melted the animosity between them!Sometimes there is a need for a false move to set things straight!,Geet reflected.

Just then Geet saw Maan & Ishaan emerge from the gaming parlour but what caught her attention was the little foreign girl  who walked hand in hand with Ishaan,giggling.The girl seemed to be of his age. Geet was shocked & the fact that Maan did not show any signs of objection surprised her even more!

Maan left Ishaan & the girl to talk & walked towards Geet.She welcomed him with 'what-is-this-going-on' look

"She is Amanda" said Maan,looking at the little girl with Ishaan & turning again to Geet,he said,"Ishaan used the correct adjective 'Beautiful!' as he did not see the film,he was eyeing at this girl instead!"

Geet stared at Maan,"So may I ask what exactly was going on inside the gaming parlour??" her voice was stern.

"Nothing much!Ishaan befriended Amanda & later induged in flirting with her!" said Maan,calmly.

Geet was taken aback seeing his coolness,"What were you doing inside Mister!Your son is flirting & you didn't stop him!!!!" she asked in disbelief.

Maan chose to avoid that.He changed the topic,"Ah...Geet,don't you think we are getting late for the meeting & we even have to catch a return flight to India later on!"

"Maan!!I am asking you something!How can you be so lenient with Ishaan!" she asked raising her brows.

"N-No!I am not leniant,I am strict with him!" said Maan,in a decisive voice.

"Yeah Yeah!I can see that clearly!" her voice aired sarcasm.

Just then they saw Ishaan plant a kiss in the girl's hand.Maan received vibes of Geet being extremely cross seeing that.

"I can't tolerate a brand new casanova in the making!" Geet mumbled under her breath & marched towards Ishaan & Amanda.

"But Geet!He always indulges in healthy baby-flirting!" said Maan while following her with quick steps.

When Geet & Maan reached Ishaan ,they saw him blowing some good bye kisses to Amanda while she walked away occasionally turning behind to look at him & giving him a smile.

"Good bye,Sweetheart!" Geet heard Ishaan say while a smile crept aross Maan's lips but he chose to hid it from Geet!

"5 year old & sweetheart!" thought Geet in disbelief

"Ishaan!" called Geet as she bend on her knees to level herself with her kid,"Can we talk about choosing a girl for you after 15 years or so??You will grow big by that time!"

Maan sighed while Ishaan said,"Mom!Just look at her!Isin't she georgeous!!?" he asked with eager eyes.

"Enough Ishaan!It's getting over the top now!"said Maan looking at him with finality.

Geet stood up on her toes & watched Amanda walking out of the mall.

"Dekho na kaise kamar matak matak kar chal rahi hai!" Geet voiced her opinion .

"Achcha?" Maan smirked & encircled his one arm around her waist from behind & whispered,"Bilkul jaise tum chalti thi,bachpan mein?"

Geet somehow managed to hide the crimson colour which was all set to grace her cheeks. & whispered back to Maan,"Chodiye naaa!Ishaan is standing right next to us!"

Maan released her.Ishaan chuckled.Maan gave him a stern glare which made him quiet.

"Waise dekha jaye toh..Amanda is indeed good for our Ishaan!" said Geet which successfully managed to raise Maan's startled brows.

"You are joking right?" Maan gave an unamused laugh.

"Nope!I am serious Maan!" said Geet in a grave tone.

"Geet!!Have you lost it????" asked Maan trying to make sense with her.

"Ah...I think you two have a meeting in one hour!" said Dadima as she joined them,"And we can carry forward Ishaan's future discussions in the aircraft!We will have plenty of time available then!"

Maan & Geet looked at each other with a blank face not knowing how to answer.

"Yes Dadima!That's what I was telling to Geet!She was not listening!" said Maan smirking at Geet.

Geet frowned & looked away from him.

Dadima smiled,"Anyways,You two leave now,Ishaan & I will join you at the airport."

All said & done, dressed in an ostentatious sari,her face bore a subtle make-up with her eyes darkened by kaajal,her lips donning a light-pinkish lipstick & long ear-rings dangling from her ears not forgetting the beautiful diamond ring around her finger,Geet sat in the car alongside Maan & headed to the conference hall.

While on their way,they saw the Eiffle Tower.Maan stopped the car abruptly which startled Geet.He looked at her adjusting his gaze on her lips..Placing his hand on hers,crossing his fingers with hers,Maan moved closer to her.Geet obviously knew what he was aiming at.

"Promise me you won't back off!!" said Maan with a quirky smile.

Geet blushed hearing that."Ma-an I-I--"

Before she could complete her say,her lips were pressed against Maan...Finally he was able to draw her in a longg kiss inside a car! 

~THE END~

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

So hw was it??πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

The likes & comments were relly over-welming!Mujhe chane ke jhaad par chada diyaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

all

Rashmita⭐️

Edited by lovelygeet24x7 - 11 years ago
monika1992 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Loved ur story
awesome
Edited by monika1992 - 11 years ago
NiharikaNeha777 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
yyaayyy     um d 2nd one 2 comment at d epilouge part πŸ€ͺ 

thank u so much Rashmi for giving us Arranged Marriage dear πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ

aur big big  πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—  dat u gave d epilougue finally

loved this Maan-Geet so much... waise tho evry Maan-Geet jodi of all stories r so special in their own places  πŸ˜³  but this slight gray shaded Maan & detective Geet was so different yet passionate... and this MAANEET r part of an awsome & brilliantly written ff  πŸ˜›

plz do write again something interesting on our beloved MAANEET dear πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by NiharikaNeha777 - 11 years ago
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
love it will was fake ishan flirty 

-Gemini- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
sweet one ,loved cute Ishaan πŸ˜Š
maaneet & dadi were too good 
will be missing your ff's update  πŸ˜”
i am planning to read frm the beginning again πŸ˜ƒ
nish025 thumbnail
superb as usual..
loved ur ff

esp geet!!

hope u write smthng on maneet again!!
till denπŸ‘
Donnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
awesome epilogue...
finally maan kissed geet in the carπŸ˜†
loved it...
Shalve thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome...superb Epilogue...
saswati_2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice story..please come up with a new story...