Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
waiting for the update...
 but i am very sad that this story is going to end...😭 
_Rashmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

Guys,sorry for the late update😳

(Credit for this beautiful banner goes to Shruthe aka 'shrutheAjay '🤗)

Part-51

The New York presentation was finally done that morning & without a doubt KC had signed the prestigious deal.Geet was taken  by surprise when Maan had  held her hand & took her inside the conference hall. It was not that she did not wanted to go inside,but she was hesitant as the hall boasted of some well known business faces in attendance.So when Geet actually went & sat there,able to see Maan giving the presentation,her eyes conveyed how jubilant she was!.Though she did not understand much of what he was speaking,given the difficult terminologies,it was evident that the clients were hugely impressed which was an obvious thing.Later on,Maan was flooded by the media who wanted to interview him while she chose to slip in the background.

Then Maan concentrated more on driving the car with Geet by his side..to reach the place faster...

~*~

"Maan..."

Geet moaned softly as he  moved his lips closer to hers.Her eyes were closed with her fingers clutching her dress tightly.She found it it very difficult to monitor her breaths as their lips touched for a brief period making her restless even more.Thank goodness,the window screens of the car were black,otherwise anybody could get a full view of what was to happen inside...but wait a minute!they were in a place where there were no signs of any human around.Just a BMW & in it a to-be-married couple wanting to feel each other's lips...

Just when Maan's desires were at peak & he was about to enroll her in a thirsty kiss,Geet suddenly took her face away & got out of the car,startling him.He always fails to kiss her in the car as everytime Geet utilized the option of moving out.Maan too got out & blocked her between him & the car. Leaned closer to her,he engaged her in his sensual eyes...

Right now they were standing before Maan's farmhouse.The location was exotic & enticing.It was a dreamy place removed from the bustle of city life.The soothing air was mingled with the rustling of leaves.The entire place had nothing except breath-taking greenary.The path leading the way inside the farmhouse was beautified by lush green grass on both the sides.The bushes around were topped with red roses & tulips.Their fragrance scented the  cool breeze & it seemed to have an effect on Maan too as he passionately kissed her neck & shoulders while she squirmed in pleasure..He made her lean against the car & inched closer to her,wounding her with his impish eyes...Breaking the intimate silence,Geet managed to voice some words.

"W-Why have we come here??" she pretended to be innocent.

Maan was slow to answer that.He gracefully too her hand & kissed her fingers.

"You will soon come to know" He smirked.

Geet shot a startled glance at him as they walked inside...

No sooner did Maan switch on the lights,Geet was hugely surprised by what she saw...The hall resembled an art gallery bearing collages made of Geet's photos pinned to the wall,each of them had writings on them which depicted Maan's passionate love for her.The lights were adjusted accordingly to bring out the various shades of her beauty & elegance.The floor was intricately designed heart-shaped & there were many glass trays of various colour shades containing love letters & red flowers addressed to her by Maan.In the center the words 'I love you Geet' were written in calligrapy.Geet stood awestruck seeing the dream-like scene presented before her.Her eyes sparkled as she read the words  in calligraphy..

Her heart skipped a beat as she sensed Maan's fingers crossing with hers.She looked at him & hugged him tightly.

"Whoa!Am I so much beautiful?." said Geet cuddling in his arms which stirred him

He sensually caressed her & whispered,"Ah!You are an apsara!"

He watched her intently as Geet went around the entire hall,reading the writings & also the love letters.His eyes stuck to her seeing her surrounded by flowers,she was looking ravishing.His heart was becoming more & more restless to hold her in his arms & make love to her...His desires were running a marathon & his fingers itching to feel her.Sensuality poured out from his eyes...

Another surprise awaited Geet.When she stood at the center ,the chandelier above poured rose petals on her & she exclaimed a 'wow!'.Maan's breaths quickened as he saw the petals falling on her.His mind went blank & his heart throbbed  as he unconsciously walked towards her & pulled her towards him encircling hs hands round her waist.Geet could feel the urge for intimacy building up in him.She felt her blood go warm as he trailed his fingers seductively  from her forehead to her chin while the petals fell...Just then a rose petal stuck to her lips due to her lipstick...His eyes rested hungrily on her red & luscious lips & she knew he will claim them any moment.Her breathing stopped as he tightened his grip around her,bringing her more closer than possible & lowered his lips to touch hers..She felt his warm breath grazing her upper lip which swayed away the petal from her lips & as the coast became clear he rested his lips on hers..he caressed her lips passionately,feeling every bit of it.His tongue probed into her mouth & she purred.His hands wandered on her back while he explored her mouth with ecstacy.He kissed & licked her with vigour arousing all her senses,drawing her into  a sensual ambience.She pressed against him & their  kiss became even more violent..

They had to stop when Geet ran out of breath & she was breathing heavily after he left her lips but she wanted him to continue...He planted a deep kiss on her shoulders & scooped her in his arms effortlessly.She was being drawn into his all the more seductive eyes as he walked carrying her through the splendid & designed coridoors to the bedroom...She felt very cozy in his arms as her mind urged her to predict how the next moments would be... 

The room sent waves of sensuality one they stepped in.The air inside seemed cold & damp mingled with a seductive scent of perfume.Geet shivered in nervousness.The curtains were spread across the windows so the sunlight couldn't come in fully making the room appear dimly lit.Maan placed her on the bed.She still held him tightly as he sat next to her.Her eyes were shy to look at him.She pulled herself towards him & kissed his cheeks,her palm feeling his soft stubble sending waves of delightful shivers across her.The feel of her lips evoked him to a great extent.He trailed wet kisses across her neck  tiltilating her.He kissed her collarbone & ran his fingertips across her chest.He rubbed his face on her shoulder & cheeks biting her earlobe as she stifled gasps of pleasure.He dawdled on her chest & she could feel his hot breath tricking down her cleavage...The moments became so sexually intense for her that she abruptly moved out of the bed & stood near the sofa  breathing heavily with her back towards him.

"Maan...woh mein.." Geet was breathless.

With a glint in his eyes,Maan noiselessly walked towards her from behind,first removing his overcoat & loosening his tie.She felt his hands crawling around her waist.His beard grazed her shoulders tickling her.

"Maan..you did not answer me..how did you come to know that I knew everything?" she managed to complete her sentance stifling her gasps.

He sided her untied hair & trailed his lips over her nape & turned her abruptly to face him.

"Your odd behaviour" answered Maan calmly.

"Explain in detail please!"

"Sure!"he said huskily,"You felt betrayed by me,still you not only attended the party but also took the trouble to avoid the media & actually leave the KM premises with me!Isin't it odd?Then once we reached the jungle,your 'anger' disappeared in thin air!You kissed me as if nothing had ever happened!I wanted to figure out what was wrong!For once,I wanted you to believe that I indeed used you & so I purposely told you that you would help me even in my wrong doings!And you hugged me after that which startled me even more & besides.."

"And besides what?"

Maan smirked,"A girl who can hold the gun without any fear & also can drive the car smoothly & expertly even in the watery & slippery lanes though heartbroken.how can she fall in a pit & have an accident?"

Geet was startled hearing that.

"You knew Gopal was stalking us in Pondicherry still you were not at all bothered by it! Finally when I got to know that Gopal was infact Arjun, all things were crystal clear" he said with a glint in his eyes.

"You are right,I didn't have an accident that day!" Geet confessed,"The airplan tickets which you had found in my purse while we were returning back from village were not to Goa but to Mumbai where I was called for investigations regarding you!The crime branch informed Arjun in the evening to fake my accident & this is how he entered this case."

"Smart!"he smirked & holding her closer,he moved a step backwards & slid on the sofa while Geet landed on his laps & leaned on him.She saw his loosened tie which trickled her girly harmones.She had an urge to touch his body hidden behind his cream shirt...she had just crawled her fingers to pull off his tie when his voice broke her trance.

"How did the police track down Birju?"

"I over-heard you talking to him on the phone while we were in the village.The police checked your phone records & got his number"

"How did you know Dev was in Pondicherry?"

"To play the credit-card prank on you,I went outside the breakfast hall of the restuarant to talk to the waiter & that's when I heard you mentioning the name 'Pondicherry' but I didn't know Dev was also in Pondicherry."

"And  about the petrol pump lucky win.."

"That was planned by Gopal."

"And finally the video recording of Dev & me on the terrace"

"Right"

The rapid fire round was over & Geet finally managed to pull his tie off & unbutton his shirt.He gave her a quirky smile which made her cheeks turn red & she retreated herself from him & stood with her back to him.Sensing he was standing right behind her,she stopped breathing in anticipation.She was pulsating as she felt his hand slid inside her dress & travelling across her chest.He stationed his hand on his heart & felt her hyperventilating...He sucked her neck as his hands slid a little down & grasped her breasts through her bra.She shivered in ecstacy as he quickly found her nipple & squeezed it..

"I love you Maan...love you so much.."she moaned,breathless in pleasure..

He bit her earlobe & started unbuttoning her top.He ran his fingers seductively across her entire body & undressed her except her bra.She was completely aroused by now.He teased her senses & that made her crave for him more & more...He turned her to face him & glided his lips down her neck while she ran his fingers across his black hair,triggering him.He unbuttoned his shirt & they both slipped on the bed...

He slid on top of her as she felt his bare hot body on her.He lingered over her lips which were smeared with saliva.She encircled her hand round her neck & inched him closer to him & they kissed passionately.His breathing was rigorous & exciting.She thrust her tongue in his mouth & moaned in his lips...Then he trailed his lips down her neck with a sensual pace.He flickered his tongue on her chest & she could feel his hot & intoxicating breath brushing her chest,tiltillating her to a great extent.Her nipples poked through her bra & itched his chest.His eyes hungrily looked at her breasts & his hands quickly unstrapped her bra & shoved it away...The touch of his fingers on her nipples sent ways of excitement through her veins.He cupped each of her breasts kissing & sucking in the sweet nector.He clenched the bedsheets tightly in delight as he rolled her nipples & trailed his lips across her breasts...His kisses became more agressive as he moved upwards to her lips.Her nipples were rubbing against his chest,arusing her more.She ran her hands on his back,nibbling his shoulders as she shuddered in delight beneath him.Maan then ventured deeper inside her making her writhe in pain but more pleasure...

It was evening when Maan & Geet were still cuddling on the bed,hugging & kissing passionately.They sat on the bed with their backs supported by the bed-railings.Geet was wrapped in bedsheet in Maan's arms clingling to him.She rested her head on his chest hugging him.

"And what do you have to say about the will?"

"The will!Yep!Waise don't you think the will was in my favour because agar vasiyat nahi banta toh aap mujhe nahi milte Mr Maan Singh Khurana!" she winked.

"Oh I see...toh yeh baat hai!" he smirked & he was successful to rub off the left over stains of her lipstick from her lips!

They put on their clothes & went into the balcony.Maan stood behind her encircling her hands possessively around her waist & planted a soft kiss on her neck.The cool breeze gently brushed through them & Geet took a deep breath of fulfilment.Her world was in his arms & she felt herself blessed she will spend her entire life with Maan.Their love for each-other was extra-ordinary amalgamated with various feelings & emotions.She blushed when she heard his whisper,

"Your name is inked in every of my heart beat,Geet.I never knew falling in love could be so entralling.I will never forget these three months!"

"So we don't have to actually make a new beginning,right?" she giggled.

"You bet!we will forward our life from this juncture onwards & I promise that our life will be phenomenol!"

They watched the sun set.The sky appeared crimson coloured with puffs of pink & orange clouds.The golden streaks of sunlight seemed to leave the picturesque landscape  as the sun prepared to melt into the sky,leaving Maan & Geet to eagerly wait for the next day to dawn.The last rays of the sun splashed on Maan & Geet. It was a beautiful sunset.They could just bask in this magical moment of warmth & beauty...as if the entire universe held it's breath to withness the marriage 'arranged' by the 'will' of the Lord...

Maan & Geet sat in the car to return back.While they were putting the seat belt,Maan spoke

"Ek minute,don't you think we are forgetting something?" Maan eyed her carefully.

"W-What!" she was startled.

"You skipped your CAT exams yestarday,right?"

Geet stared at him wide-eyed.She looked the other way,"Well..ah!Did you realize that we are awake since 48 hours!"

"Don't change the topic!" he said sternly.

"Hmm..but you know na you are important to me than anything!Actually even I am sad I had to skip my exams!" she cast her brown eyes on him thinking he would not speak about the exams!

"No,that I understand but then I can't see you  sad.so why don't I arrange for your exams the day after tomorrow!After all I am MSK!" he smirked.

She frowned,"Why can't you just let go off the exams!!!!!!"

"I can't sweetheart!!!!"

"Did I tell you that You are very mean!!!!" she pouted.

"Ofcourse you told me!Ab kya kare,some things don't change!!" he said with a smirk.

"Fine!That means I have to revise on our wedding night tomorrow!I don't have any problem!"

Geet eyed him carefully & sure enoough he reacted the way she wanted him to.

"Ermm...I was thinking why don't we postpone the exams by one week,after all I am MSK!"

"No No No I will revise tomorrow,that means tomorrow!!"

"Dekho Geet...tum samaj nahi rahi ho,leave tomorrow night,you can revise later on!"

"I am sure Maan Sir that you will help me revise the syllabus tomorrow night itself.Instead of flowering the bed,we will arrange for tables & chairs,what say!!" 

Maan glared at her & they went on with their nok-jhoks as the moon along with the glittering stars graced the night sky...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So that's it from me!The wedding,I leave it to your imaginations😉 as I am very clueless about writing marriage sequences

Frankly,this story was supposed to be an SS of ten parts but going by the response I converted it to a fanfiction and I am so glad it was liked by each of you all!😃

Most of the parts have crossed 200 likes,and it came as a huge surprise to me as I had nowhere expected close to 100⭐️.I would like to say a heart felt thank you to each & everyone of you who at some point of time loved this story.It really makes my day reading the comments & that's why I was highly encouraged to update regularly.Even to the silent readers,a very big thank you, who appreciated my work & motivated me with their likes!😳

And lastly,if I get something substantial for an epilogue,I will surely post it but I can't give you guarantee  on that🤓

Hope you all liked the last part!A warm thank you once again!

🤗

With lots of love
                                                   Rashmita

Edited by lovelygeet24x7 - 11 years ago
---nishu--- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yipeee
me first
feel like dacncing
i m not able to tell
how much gud i feel to be first on last update
seems like many people r 
maaza aa gaya
yipeee
Edited by 9n9i9s9h9u9 - 11 years ago
LILY111144 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

icant bleve it ended nd why it ended...awsme wrk,lov ur ff last prt is super,read ur all works,awsme nd flawless👏👏👏 waiting 4 epi.STRT A NEW FF...

Edited by LILY111144 - 11 years ago
rsroopali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
ammu5 thumbnail
awesome update loved it to da core. will b waiting for a new ff r ss.
drrose31 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
so all set at the end

i loved this story a lot 

and as always the part was awesome 

oh geet wanted to study and maan, well he couldn't do anything .. after all it was maan only who always tried to get her attention on studies ...  😆

thnx for pm

would love to see the epilogue 
CiaMaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Lvd it... MSK n skip SR for exam revision😲 ho hi nahi sakta...😆
Awsm FF..!!!👏
lovepoo thumbnail
this is one of my fav ff ...
loved the last part...
waiting for epiloug