Page 1
Page   of 74
Page 3 Page 74

shootingstar.xx

IF-Sizzlerz

shootingstar.xx

Posted: 14 June 2012 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
congrats for the new FC Party... we did it once again ShaMritans Hug 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*Amrita Rao & Shahid Kapoor* (Page 2)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..-Jia-..

IF-Stunnerz

..-Jia-..

Posted: 14 June 2012 at 5:36pm | IP Logged
Congrats!! <3 Yay we finally did it! I hope we finish this thread fast! All of you guys come active! LOL

dia27

IF-Dazzler

dia27

Posted: 14 June 2012 at 6:02pm | IP Logged
Congrats Party

Ashu I am gonna miss you .

shootingstar.xx

IF-Sizzlerz

shootingstar.xx

Posted: 14 June 2012 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..-Jia-..

He is perfect just like Prem! <3 Awweh you are so sweet. Hehe I am not as pretty as Poonam Stern SmileJust look at Prem and Poonam and you will think of me and your jeeju! :$ Awweh and InshaAllah you will find someone like that toO! 

I brought my wedding outfit already and it has a lot of work. Your jeeju and I picked it out after looking at like 15 outfits. Embarrassed I will send you a picture through text later! :) Haha I can hold it. I held it when I went to PK. I don't like airplanes/airports bathroom. Once I got to PK then I used the bathroom ROFL

InshaAllah. Maybe when your jeeju and I go to Pakistan, you can tag along. I went in '95, '97, '07 and this past winter. It is a lot of fun! I want to go again. I never wanted to leave. LOL 

Haha I can womanize even when I am married ;) just your jeeju won't know :) hahah

who knew real life prem's existed ;) except they don't have these raj types names ROFL and I just realized I don't know my jeeju's name Stern SmileEmbarrassedLOL

hmm a lot of work on it .. well that's good. you're probably going to wear the heaviest clothing of your life on your wedding day. btw I haven't been too a lot of shaddi's unfortunately LOL but I know there are 3 days ... so that means you have all your 3 outfits already? 
HAWW he went with you to buy your wedding clothes Embarrassed how shweett <3 not many guys are willing to do this LOL 

ohh my friend told me how she went to PK and she held hers when she went to the mall because there bathrooms were umm yeahh just kinda a random space Ermm ROFL all I know is when I go to PK I have a lot of things to be prepared for that i'm not used to right? :| but I know I will like it there :) 

teeeheee nahin toh .. I don't wanna tag along with you and jeeju ... Embarrassed you need your privacy AHEM ROFL im just going to be besharam if im around both of you LOL

AND YES your jeeju will know of your womanizing from me .. Unless ya know we compromise over the girls ROFL 

and dang this was a long reply Shocked

..-Jia-..

IF-Stunnerz

..-Jia-..

Posted: 14 June 2012 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
I will reply to your reply after I read prayer! Will you be online?

shootingstar.xx

IF-Sizzlerz

shootingstar.xx

Posted: 14 June 2012 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .ayesha.

yes i did but i did notice anything yet , i will when i make avi for u  :)) does not Kushal have someone in his life :P 

i like them and i hope they remain friends like they are yaar :)) 

i love u beyond infinity<4759332

same here, i hate my hairs yaar even though people like them but i hate them yaar . 
chal lets both go and chori her hair yar 

p.s  can u make the new FC since i am not gonna be here u can add people and make the FC yaar 

yeahh, nia just stares at kushal with dreamy eyes randomly LOLLOL but Kushal doesn't do that to her because obviously he has a girlfriend. 

I love you beyond trillion times infinity times 100090003564 Cool

ohh no im sure you hair is wayy better than mines .. at least it's normal. my hair is always flat like I can't style my hair :| looks so bad. 

I wouldn't have mind to make the FC's except you think after you leave .. we'll finish any of the FC's Stern Smile

Originally posted by .ayesha.

That Jethji song is really cute and prefect for Arnav , i would like if later on Arnav try to make up to khushi ( repentance track)  I would like him use that song in some scenes since he have fallen for her yaar 

ROFL yeah , this is what he says sometime :)) when i recat to something really emotionally 

Ami watch paki shows too but i am not sure which ones she watches yaar , i know she watched Humsfar yar :$ 

tera tomorrow kabhi nahi ayge LOL 

let see when she comes back , hopefully soon yaar ;) 

I want to see stuff like that in the show too Embarrassed but all we get is HATE HATE and MORE HATE uggh. I want an repentance track too. 

HAHA you're right tomorrow won't come ROFL

ohh yeah everyone watches humsafar and it's apparently the best show ever Sleepy don't get me wrong, I liked that show but there are WAY better shows. you haven't watched dastaan, I recommend it to you :) best pak show ive ever seen. 

Edited by shootingstar.xx - 14 June 2012 at 8:19pm

shootingstar.xx

IF-Sizzlerz

shootingstar.xx

Posted: 14 June 2012 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
@Jia i'm not sure since I have to be up early tomorrow :/ 

..-Jia-..

IF-Stunnerz

..-Jia-..

Posted: 14 June 2012 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
You here?

Post Reply New Post