Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saraaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
@ash haha that's true that I do stay up late. it's becoming a really bad habit lol. 

aww well don't bother yourself too much by worrying and stressing out like that. that's also a bad habit lol

why do you call your work crap? there's nothing crappy about it at all. have you ever liked your own work😳

ahh well if you ever wanna see Puja's old vms because even those were perfect, just check in my favs ..  for some reason I can still see them when I click from my fav :P 
.ayesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Someone suggested me to make VirMan avis ... it's nice to see someone can trust me with their suggestion haha..

I made on :)

@Dia i finally found the channel LOL

saraaa. thumbnail

Originally posted by: .ayesha.

@Sara can u tell me anyone who uploads VirMan scenes yaar? 

here's are some links

love you for making that avi πŸ˜³
Edited by shootingstar.xx - 11 years ago
.ayesha. thumbnail
@Sara
nowadays i fall sleep with lt yaar :$ but gets up around 6:30 in the morning yaar :) Then do home cleaning and stuff . i made food today :P

naa worries are fun of my life yaar<3

sometime i like the col but nowadays i am hating because people are asking for coloring yaar :P

oh really so i shall stalk u o the YT :$

thanks for the link ..i need to get off .. ami is watching Madhubala :$ i want watch too :P

u like the avi :O i got  pm suggestion so i was like why not :)  dia wanted them too :P

Edited by .ayesha. - 11 years ago
..-Jia-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@Ayshu: it is ok jaani! I have to go do some laundry. Argh, I am dreading laundry at the moment! Make some more VirMan stuff. I love that avi! Nia 😍 And I will use it, but will change my avi later 😳

@Sara: You see the picture I sent you choti? And tonight, I pakka promise will reply to your reply 😳
.ayesha. thumbnail
@Jia you know laundry is one of my fav things to do :P  lamo i can do laundry any day on cleaning dashes... which  i hate yaar:$

oh u guys don't need to use my stuff yaar :) really i just posted because it give me good feeling that someone who saw my work and suggested that she wanted me to make some on Virman yaar.

Jia i love the sig in your dabba<33
Neeshoe thumbnail
It's too hot here πŸ˜’

EDIT: Oh and I watched Main Hoon na, AHHH Sanju :$ I totally forgot about Sanju πŸ˜†
Edited by Neeshoe - 11 years ago
saraaa. thumbnail
@Jia i'm sorry badi I haven't checked my phone yet but I will soon πŸ˜³ what did you send me now ;) 
ohh and I love that sig in your dabba <3 

@ash I wanted to ask you to make virman avis too but dia was already doing that for me πŸ˜† 
lol, so you call your work crap but people ask for your colorings .. how weird is that :P 

yesterday I didn't come online because I had a little argument with my mom .. lol and it was about food too πŸ˜† how I don't know how to make anything and stuff. you should teach me :D 

oh how are you liking madhubala? 
saraaa. thumbnail
nisaaa πŸ€— where were you bhoot? :P
.ayesha. thumbnail
@Nisa I hate you ... i have only 4 days left and u are coming now :S *sigh*  i miss you so much yaar
Edited by .ayesha. - 11 years ago