Bhabhisa Central

..Anusha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Okay so we have to accept that Sandy girl is still Superwoman and the centre of the Rathi universe...although our actual universe doesn't have a centre.

now Beendnisa walks with tray bearing milk and almonds for Meena. She explains to Bhabo that this is necessary. Meena composes herself into choti bahu pose and gathers strength to listen to a bhasan, only for that warm milk. Sandy knows the entire regimen for pregnant people. It sounded good anyway. 

She exits Meena's room and what's this...the corner of the bed spread needs to be straightened...Ouch! ... Chaturi's finger needs to be tended. Bhabo's admiring looks telegraph a major encounter any minute. Chotu comes excitedly to Bhabhisa that he's doing well. Bhabasa is puzzling over an English crossword and  Chavi's brain wasn't in place. Bhabhisa would have to solve this while washing pots. My ears are not what they were...I heard Sandy say angle and you put a T in front of it...Tangle. But no, it turns out it was  anger and danger.  Chotu certainly has some great facial expressions. All that time spent with Sur has rubbed off on him. 

Love Resurrection. 

There was always some deep affection with Bhasan. But now, let's join Suraj and watch 

😍 😊 😍 ... grrrinding grrrinding...hands meet...eyes lock...let us turn eeet together...and...sweeesh...sweeesh... Bhabo lends her strength to the task...but Sandy silently says ...Thank you for all that endurance training you gave me ... Bhabo says...nah Beendni, I was just messing with ya...Sandy says...but still, I'm grateful.

Puts the flour mark on cheek. Bhabo took 2 whole minutes to get the hint and wipe that. This is very similar to SurYa love. So Sur is seeing all the same cues and thinking...here we go. Now Bhabo has flour on her cheek. Please. I thought CVs would spoil that with Sandy reaching forward to wipe...but yay! ... they made Sandy control herself and that was the best moment! Best! Best!  How did Suraj, standing way up in the nose bleed section see all this flour makeup on cheeks?   Meena meanwhile is heartbroken. Why?, did she think she had a thing going with Bhabo?  No one but Sandy can dare get this close. 

Sandy cried very little in those hard times with Bhabo...she was exhausted...lost her parents,betrayed by brother.  All cried out she was.  So here's the song you hear...

All cried out, you took a whole lot of loving for a handful of nothing.

Edited by Hiral_Madame - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fatima_Q thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Anusha I was waiting for your post...🤣

I was already on cloud 9 after today's feel good episode...but thanks to you...I now officially have a pain in my side from laughing so hard. 😆
..Anusha.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: ummesulaiman

Anusha I was waiting for your post...🤣

I was already on cloud 9 after today's feel good episode...but thanks to you...I now officially have a pain in my side from laughing so hard. 😆

❤️  Just for your laugh...it was worth me posting this.  Thank you.
_Mannat_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wow a very luvly post..& always luv ur posts..!😳...luved todays epi & our Superwoman..😆 
LOL @ join Suraj & watch BhaSan😳😳
MisscoolEyes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
🤣HAHAHAHA!!🤣🤣 Probably for the first time,I have no opinion or anything to say.. I am laughing as much as I had laughed while watching the eniter BhaSan scene alongwith Suraj!! Your post made my day for the second time today!🤣 Sandhya controlling herself from wiping the atta off Bhabo was epic alongwith Meena commentary in the BG!😆
Deebz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
All Cried out!  Let the good times woll  on the scootah tomowwow!

Priya_SD thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@dabhdeewani As if Hiral ji's post wasn't enough, your smileys have me dyinggg! 

🤣🤣🤣.

And now I'm dead 🤢🤣.
Edited by Priya_SD - 11 years ago
..Anusha.. thumbnail
What's happening on the scooter tomorrow?  They'll just get on it and go after a massive build up about nothing.

To be honest I don't want this Bhasan thing to go much further. That's why the song. 

she sings to Bhabo ...  there' someone else now! Suraj!  you had your chance, 

SurYa SurYa SurYa.   They are it. They need to be together more often. 

I'm in a funk again. But thanks for all your fun and funny emos. 
Priya_SD thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
^ Good to know I'm not alone Hiral ji! I'm not exactly the biggest BhaSan fan. (Don't get me wrong here I did enjoy the scene... but to me it seems like Suraj has kind of been pushed to the corner lately. 🥺)
..Anusha.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Priya_SD

^ Good to know I'm not alone Hiral ji! I'm not exactly the biggest BhaSan fan. (Don't get me wrong here I did enjoy the scene... but to me it seems like Suraj has kind of been pushed to the corner lately. 🥺)

ya Priya, this is way too much. If she had wiped Bhabo's cheek I would have cried for a day! 
what are the CVs doing? I know they understand subtle. They DO.  So why go ott and have Suraj of all people looking on, when he poor chap hasn't even got to first base.
Edited by Hiral_Madame - 11 years ago