Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

My take on the past two days

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

aa07

Groupbie

aa07

Posted: 14 June 2012 at 1:01pm | IP Logged

I am sooo totally confused these days……knew the Jatin track was coming but when it arrived….boy….I was just left with so much confusion…..allow me to elaborate

First before I get on to other things…..can u Imagine being Mona's kids…think about it…..You go to school and get an essay….My mummy or my daddy…or worse My parents…..Whom do they write about? Imagine the kids putting up their hand and saying….Teacher…Mummy 1 or Mummy 2? Daddy 1 or Daddy 2? And if you wait a bit more teacher….maybe daddy 3 (Vineet) who has no idea of maybe daddy 2's harkat ? Or should I just describe Daddy 1 and Mummy 2 and my past experiences with Daddy 1 and Mummy1?

Tired?  This is just the children being confused…..mine hasn't even been explained yet…..

OK….so are they divorced fully or not yet? If they are not yet divorced, why does Mona call him my ex-pati? And anushka call herself I am the kids mother now? And today Pradeep's  father saying…pl divorce Mona….hello…..I thought that was already underway and the court said 6 months…u want to fast track it? 

I guess all this has also been effecting Pradeep now…..He loves Mona …maybe….maybe not….I thought he hated her for taking up a job and she was his sworn enemy….and now he is all aag and shola at Jatin….Now wants to go back to mona…then says no..wait.. Anu is his life….bhaiya…life ke bare mein baad me socho….Please tell us who is your wife first? The only time I am going to say bechara for Pradeep now...Woh toh itne confused hain shayad he could not say 1-10 or A-Z in a straight way now.

But the best part was reserved for Mallika…..Taani sort of beat me to it….Mallu Ma ..left to herself would be the first person to jump into Jatin's arms….and run….she has all eyes set on the money anyway…..That's why she was upset…not because she found Mona-Jatin odd…it was damn it why not me?

And man….is the actress playing Jatin's mother getting paid? Seriously? Where and how should one land to get these roles? Just strut in…look confused/happy alternately….and waltz out….I could do those in a jiffy…I am like that at work and at home anyways…..itna hi karna hai toh I could also do this….same goes for Mallu's husband….

And my pet peeve….the drumroll music…..day before yesterday was full on……went through my head…..I am done with having kids but if I were to have any more….I am sure that sound would be reverberating in the infants via their DNA itself..itna koot koot ke bhara hai woh sound…..if any of the viewers are expecting soon….pl don't be surprised if your kids come out playing the dhol or crying the drum roll instead of the infant cry that one expects…..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

unniknairtcrsummer7pallavi25-Happy4Ever-swethasyam08

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "My take on the past two days" in Kya Huaa Tera Vaada forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 14 June 2012 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
awesome post Praveen!! Clap

Edited by swethasyam08 - 14 June 2012 at 1:48pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aa07

summer7

summer7

Posted: 14 June 2012 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
Haha, so funny! I have to watch ep now, to watch Jatin'smum, & to hear the drumroll music!!LOL

aa07

megustajalebi

Goldie

megustajalebi

Posted: 14 June 2012 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aa07

I am sooo totally confused these days''knew the Jatin track was coming but when it arrived'.boy'.I was just left with so much confusion'..allow me to elaborate

First before I get on to other things'..can u Imagine being Mona's kids'think about it'..You go to school and get an essay'.My mummy or my daddy'or worse My parents'..Whom do they write about? Imagine the kids putting up their hand and saying'.Teacher'Mummy 1 or Mummy 2? Daddy 1 or Daddy 2? And if you wait a bit more teacher'.maybe daddy 3 (Vineet) who has no idea of maybe daddy 2's harkat ? Or should I just describe Daddy 1 and Mummy 2 and my past experiences with Daddy 1 and Mummy1?

Those poor children. They will have interesting stories to tell their friends when they are older. Plus what are they going to do when their parents try to give them relationship advice? 

Tired?  This is just the children being confused'..mine hasn't even been explained yet'..

OK'.so are they divorced fully or not yet? If they are not yet divorced, why does Mona call him my ex-pati? And anushka call herself I am the kids mother now? And today Pradeep's  father saying'pl divorce Mona'.hello'..I thought that was already underway and the court said 6 months'u want to fast track it? 

How can Anushka say she's the mother? Even after the divorce and her marriage to Pradeep, will she be their legal mother? I'm not sure how this works out in India because I live in the US. In the US, even if a person marries someone with children, they don't automatically become the children's other parent. They have to legally adopt them, from what I understand. 

I guess all this has also been effecting Pradeep now'..He loves Mona 'maybe'.maybe not'.I thought he hated her for taking up a job and she was his sworn enemy'.and now he is all aag and shola at Jatin'.Now wants to go back to mona'then says no..wait.. Anu is his life'.bhaiya'life ke bare mein baad me socho'.Please tell us who is your wife first? The only time I am going to say bechara for Pradeep now...Woh toh itne confused hain shayad he could not say 1-10 or A-Z in a straight way now.

I refuse to believe he loves Mona. If he loved her, he would at the very least speak to her in a respectable tone. Then again he does this Anushka until she makes him shut up. Anyways... I think it's an ego problem. He's ok if he's with someone else or if Mona is by herself. But the idea of Mona becoming someone else's wife and loving someone else makes him jealous. It's a possessive attitude. 

But the best part was reserved for Mallika'..Taani sort of beat me to it'.Mallu Ma ..left to herself would be the first person to jump into Jatin's arms'.and run'.she has all eyes set on the money anyway'..That's why she was upset'not because she found Mona-Jatin odd'it was damn it why not me?

I cannot understand this woman. I don't even know what to say about Mallika LOL

And man'.is the actress playing Jatin's mother getting paid? Seriously? Where and how should one land to get these roles? Just strut in'look confused/happy alternately'.and waltz out'.I could do those in a jiffy'I am like that at work and at home anyways'..itna hi karna hai toh I could also do this'.same goes for Mallu's husband'.

I need a job like this. Just give me a gray wig and a saree and I'm good to go. 

And my pet peeve'.the drumroll music'..day before yesterday was full on''went through my head'..I am done with having kids but if I were to have any more'.I am sure that sound would be reverberating in the infants via their DNA itself..itna koot koot ke bhara hai woh sound'..if any of the viewers are expecting soon'.pl don't be surprised if your kids come out playing the dhol or crying the drum roll instead of the infant cry that one expects'..

Clap

Nice post! Responses in green

aa07

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.