Posted: 11 years ago
Its been quite long time that i haven't seen active participation of our regular forum members.. If anybody knew plz inform
1. Mittal sis .. I have hardly seen her comments.. She was heart of our balh forum.. We found her comments, appreciation in every posts but she is missing..
2. Pinky.raya- its hard to believe that we haven't seen her new post since 2/3 days neither her comments..
3. Lalita di- once her participation was in a such high point that it was impossible to go weekend without her 2-3 story.. But she is missing too. If anybody is in ur list then add on comment section.. Where are u all? Missing u all very much.. Plz come n join us..   Happy weekend forum members.. I m going to enjoy weekend wid Euro football.. Whats ur plan? Have a very productive n happy weekend..
Agree with you , I am really missing Lalita's stories too, she is an awesome writer, Are you listening Lalita? we need your stories..Although I can understand, Show is going down the drain and you need some inspiration to write good stories..😕 
agree with u... i really miss them... where r u girls... ?
Originally posted by D4BALH

Its been quite long time that i haven't seen active participation of our regular forum members.. If anybody knew plz inform
1. Mittal sis .. I have hardly seen her comments.. She was heart of our balh forum.. We found her comments, appreciation in every posts but she is missing..

MPs really busy with work. She catches up on reading when she has time but doesn't comment much anymore! Want to catch her, hit up twitter! ðŸ˜Š
Hopefully when work settles down a bit, she'll be back! ðŸ˜‰
2. Pinky.raya- its hard to believe that we haven't seen her new post since 2/3 days neither her comments..
3. Lalita di- once her participation was in a such high point that it was impossible to go weekend without her 2-3 story.. But she is missing too. 
Lalita Di Is active on twitter too lol.. she doesnt log into IF much anymore. not sure why. but yeah if u want to catch her, she's on twitter too! ðŸ˜‰

If anybody is in ur list then add on comment section.. Where are u all? Missing u all very much.. Plz come n join us..   Happy weekend forum members.. I m going to enjoy weekend wid Euro football.. Whats ur plan? Have a very productive n happy weekend..

3. Lalita di- once her participation was in a such high point that it was impossible to go weekend without her 2-3 story.. But she is missing too. If anybody is in ur list then add on comment section.. Where are u all? Missing u all very much.. Plz come n join us..   Happy weekend forum members.. I m going to enjoy weekend wid Euro football.. Whats ur plan? Have a very productive n happy weekend..

SOOO SWEEET

Aap ne bulaya aur hum chale aaye... 😛

Thanks Amby for passing on the message 🤗
Edited by IndYa4u - 11 years ago

Happy weekend forum members.. I m going to enjoy weekend wid Euro football.. Whats ur plan? Have a very productive n happy weekend..

June 15th - Sweden ALL DA WAY.. Woot Woot.. I hate the Brits..  😉 (Sorry England fans).. hahaha

Arre D4BALH - ek baar ZOR se awaz laga diya hota... we would all come running..

Missed IF and CC.. .Going to try and be regular now.. ... I AM HOME BABY.. and BAAACK😆
Dilli
 Mittal is very very busy to come here but shes free to be reached on twitter.. Lalitha comes here like once in blue moon, but is active on twitter...Dont know about Pinky..

I have a big grouse againt MP for not commenting on my story or poems..Wondering what to do with her..😡😒😆

BTW am too an avid football fan. Thats why didnt see yesterday's epi, as I was busy watching Italy VS Croatia..Will be keeping tabs on all matches these weekend..
Originally posted by maris08

Dilli
 Mittal is very very busy to come here but shes free to be reached on twitter.. Lalitha comes here like once in blue moon, but is active on twitter...Dont know about Pinky..

I have a big grouse againt MP for not commenting on my story or poems..Wondering what to do with her..😡😒😆

BTW am too an avid football fan. Thats why didnt see yesterday's epi, as I was busy watching Italy VS Croatia..Will be keeping tabs on all matches these weekend..

ABE Netaji.. Logon ko bhadkao mat. I told you i am going to read your story and comment.
Abhi Pange mat lo... warna no vote for you on next election.. 😆😆😆
ABE Netaji.. Logon ko bhadkao mat. I told you i am going to read your story and comment.

Arre chamcha.. No worries.. Your votes dont count much..
😃
Waise seems what we were discusing abt Presidential election seems to come true..
Originally posted by maris08

Arre chamcha.. No worries.. Your votes dont count much..
😃
Waise seems what we were discusing abt Presidential election seems to come true..

WHOA.. Chamcha?? Don;t make me go "Netaji Haye Haye" on you.. 😆😆

"what we were discusing abt Presidential election seems to come true.." - Seriously?? I have not read timesofindia today so missing the latest...