nehnehneji thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Suvreen's parents!!!!! You've got to admire them for trying so hard... 😛
How would your parents try and find out about something you're hiding?

I'm really never up to anything but my Amma gets a little paranoid sometimes out of concern. Usually she'll make my favourite foods and then start talking about something, and then suddenly get to the point, at which point I'm 😳 ... that's what this was about!??!!!
😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

isnat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yeah..Suvreen's parents did try hard 👏
ForeverForU thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I was ROFLing during the whole sequence...the way Suvi's mamma said "desert mein CAKE hai"...the look on her face...and the chatoriyaan(annie/naro) refusing to leave before the cake...😆...and Pappa's wassup was 🤣...the girls thought he is gonna slap Annie...I love mamma and pappa guggal!!!
.Comics_Music. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Lol...mumma and papa guggal are adorable...they always make me laugh everytime they r onscreen!!!
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I think they were just being parents who want to stay in the loop of what's happening in their child's life. No matter how much a child has grown up, they will always be a kid for their parents... no matter what.

And it was sweet to see their way of knowing what's going on in Suvi's head.
U-No-Poo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Haha that was incredibly funny! The way he said 'Waaasssuppp!' 🤣 Anyone would be creeped out LOL.
asmuasmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
i really loved the concern suvi's parents hav for her, i have nvr find such kind of concern in my parent's eye, they do rock.