Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year

Pappa high five!!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

nehnehneji

nehnehneji

Posted: 14 June 2012 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Suvreen's parents!!!!! You've got to admire them for trying so hard... Tongue
How would your parents try and find out about something you're hiding?

I'm really never up to anything but my Amma gets a little paranoid sometimes out of concern. Usually she'll make my favourite foods and then start talking about something, and then suddenly get to the point, at which point I'm Stern Smile ... that's what this was about!??!!!
LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JiaaReeisnatprc_fan1

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pappa high five!!!" in Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

isnat

IF-Dazzler

isnat

Posted: 14 June 2012 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
yeah..Suvreen's parents did try hard Clap

ForeverForU

IF-Rockerz

ForeverForU

Posted: 15 June 2012 at 11:00am | IP Logged
I was ROFLing during the whole sequence...the way Suvi's mamma said "desert mein CAKE hai"...the look on her face...and the chatoriyaan(annie/naro) refusing to leave before the cake...LOL...and Pappa's wassup was ROFL...the girls thought he is gonna slap Annie...I love mamma and pappa guggal!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

crazynbusygalJiaaReenehnehnejiprc_fan1

.Comics_Music.

IF-Rockerz

.Comics_Music.

Posted: 15 June 2012 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Lol...mumma and papa guggal are adorable...they always make me laugh everytime they r onscreen!!!

-AquaMermaiden-

IF-Stunnerz

-AquaMermaiden-

Posted: 15 June 2012 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
I think they were just being parents who want to stay in the loop of what's happening in their child's life. No matter how much a child has grown up, they will always be a kid for their parents... no matter what.

And it was sweet to see their way of knowing what's going on in Suvi's head.

U-No-Poo

IF-Sizzlerz

U-No-Poo

Posted: 15 June 2012 at 5:22pm | IP Logged
Haha that was incredibly funny! The way he said 'Waaasssuppp!' ROFL Anyone would be creeped out LOL.

Saranghae

IF-Addictz

Saranghae

Posted: 15 June 2012 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
i really loved the concern suvi's parents hav for her, i have nvr find such kind of concern in my parent's eye, they do rock.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.